It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi guys! I am very into pyramids, ancient mysteries and am new here!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Hi historians and others!

I am a historian and pyramid researcher! I have written about pyramids, in particular Giza, which I would like to discuss in the Ancient Mysteries section, when I get my five posts! Anyone wants to talk, drop me a line!

Charles.

Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:14 PM
link   
a reply to: PyramidGuy

Heres a warm welcome to diggers of mysteries.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Hello, and welcome!

So, do you believe pyramids were built from egyptians with no technology (at least, none that could move tons of rocks from a city to another) and build'em precisely "mathematical"?

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:16 PM
link   

Welcome to the team. You'll find many, many interesting forums here. Have fun, and don't hesitate to ask any questions. The ATS members are always willing to help. C'ya around.

Cheers
KD

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Welcome, Charles

Enjoy your stay.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Thank you!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS! I too am fascinated by the pyramids and other ancient relics. There is a lot on ATS about them, but would be great if you shared anything else you uncovered about such things.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Welcome, do not believe that there is a single drop of liquid mercury, in any of the ancient buildings, until you see at least one picture to prove it. Mainstream archaeology is lying about that one.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:23 PM
link   

How about the 10,000 Dollar Pyramid?

Welcome to ATS PG!

Why do they call it 'Khufu's pyramid'? It is like finding 'Ozzy' spray-painted on a couple bridges and claiming that was the god that the structure was created for, right? Just a casual observation.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Charles,

I am excited to have another Pyramid fanatic amongs our ranks (there are a number of us on here). I would love to shoot the s*** with you about Giza at some point. Welcome to the mad house - we hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Here is the link for "Ancient & Lost Civilizations" where you will find thousands of threads that may interest you. See you on the forums new friend

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:28 PM
link   
a reply to: viniciusfrombrazil

Thank you for your welcome and your question!

The pyramids arose in a very early time, very possibly pre-Ice Age in the temperate ice-free regions of the world. The mathematics.... oh yes! They are highly mathematical in many different 'dimensions'. I believe this is to convince the right sort of god to reside there.

The Pyramids I suppose would have been built by Egyptian labour, YES, but we have to look at the fact that pyramids are worldwide, which implies that pyramids themselves are not an 'Egyptian' invention. Just what was 'Egypt' back then? Just who is an Egyptian? An Egyptian is a human being currently residing there. The current Egyptians were not alive 5000 years ago. It was the 'Black Land'. Ukraine was referred to as the Black Land also and Russian peasants knew a shorthand math calculation known to ancient Egyptian peasants. Although Archaoelogists may not want to discuss it, pyramids cannot be understood from the perspective of what we know about Ancient Egyptian Gods, but earlier prehistoric 'worldwide' gods in terms of religions once common to all mankind, as pyramids are. Pyramids entered Egypt at the beginning of Egyptian civilization and are older than Egypt. Egyptian God 'equivalents' fit the pyramids rather badly, or not at all, with Egyptologists admitting they are a form of solar and resurrection worship.

Charles.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Darkinsider

Thanks!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: solve

I have written on this subject. If there IS mercury, I suppose it would be the semen of the Ressurection Deity. It all ties into ancient mythology. The oldest God, the Trickster/fallen Angel, who was imprisoned underground, possibly under world mountain, left his relics below ground. Mercury, which weeps from Cinnibar, the RED rock, of the fire below may have been seen as his holy fluid. It all stems I suppose from what we suppose the USE of the pyramids to have been. I think they were homes for Gods.

Charles.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Welcome

you might like the work of Scott Creighton. he used to have his own section on here, not sure about that anymore.

He had some interesting ideas on Giza. Even if you disagree with him, it was still some good reading

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:34 PM
link   
a reply to: iTruthSeeker

I got HEAPS! But want to learn heaps also!

Salutations!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

How about the 10,000 Dollar Pyramid?

Welcome to ATS PG!

Why do they call it 'Khufu's pyramid'? It is like finding 'Ozzy' spray-painted on a couple bridges and claiming that was the god that the structure was created for, right? Just a casual observation.

Hi Teotwawkiaiff!

Well, again it depends on who you would ask. There was an old controversy over Khufu-Kaf, and who he was, in a nearby mastaba (Khufu/Khafra/A Prince) and also there is Khnumm-Khufu. Who is this character, his graffito written inside in red ink? I think the pyramid might have been a home for Khnumm, Egyptian version of the fallen Angel and he was also a patron of Khufu, with Khufu being buried down a shaft somewhere outside the boundary of the pyramid, or underneath in the caverns, as possibly pointed out by Herodotus. I think Giza was a pre-made mathematical design, (as pointed out by Robert Temple) taking centuries to complete, like Cologne Cathedral, and then you had various rulers who each presided over the building of part of the complex. The vanity theory cannot explain every large pyramid around the world.

Charles.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 12:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: FamCore

Charles,

I am excited to have another Pyramid fanatic amongs our ranks (there are a number of us on here). I would love to shoot the s*** with you about Giza at some point. Welcome to the mad house - we hope you'll enjoy your stay.

Here is the link for "Ancient & Lost Civilizations" where you will find thousands of threads that may interest you. See you on the forums new friend

Thanks Famcore, Cheers!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:16 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome to ATS! Hope You enjoy the Ride!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Hi Charles,

I am not new here; but this is my first post.

One belief is that the ancients
(so as to retain knowledge in its purest form)
used the pyramids as storage units of information,
'written' in mathematical form.

<<   2 >>

join