It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP congressman suggests Chinese are spying on Nellis AFB

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Documents show an Air Force commander raised questions last year about whether an electric car company moving to North Las Vegas posed a national security risk, although state officials say the project passed federal vetting. The concerns appear in a Dec. 8, 2015 email from the then-commander of the 99th Air Base Wing based at Nellis Air Force Base to officials at Republican Rep. Cresent Hardy's office.

www.sacbee.com...

Faraday is a Telsa-like company that will be located near Nellis AFB. It has Chinese investors. Seems like a stretch to me to say they set up the company to spy on Nellis. They could just pay the photographers you can find outside the fence. ;-)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   
Mountains out of mole hills by that congressman

I'd like to think that if the Chinese wanted to spy on Nellis... There's better ways to go about.

Or maybe that's what they want me to think?!

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Well they are. Just not through Faraday

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 01:51 AM
link   
Of all places why would they want to build a plant there?Near a base testing our most advanced aircraft.What a coincidence.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

Funny how all these bad deeds doe dirt cheap by China a cropping up left right and centre these days ever since the US has been sending war ships to the south China Sea in last year two.

The Chinese have seen the US place nuclear weapons close and closer to their territory ever since the cold war and they've got as many former Soviet states into their fold and into nato.

All this tells me the Chinese are not stupid, they can see what the US is doing to Russia and they are determined to prevent the US from box them in too.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 03:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
Well they are. Just not through Faraday

China pays employees to steal data. They pay people to get around export controls. Oh, and they dabble in computer hacking.

I suppose if Faraday uses carbon fiber, things could get dicey. Export controls are serious business.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   
The East German Embassy used be be on a hill in Arlington ,VA, overlooking the Pentagon. When the country is being run by sociopaths don't expect things to make sense. It all about having Their needs gratified. So its not whats good for the nation, its whats good for them, their pockets, their massive ego's

edit on 19-8-2016 by HUMBLEONE because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   
a reply to: gariac

For all we know Obama and Hillary sold the deed to the land to them,so they are keeping an eye on it ,in case they try re selling it to the Saudi's

top topics

join