It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Campaign Major Staff Shakeup

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   
a reply to: amicktd

But I guess we can all deny the facts and just blindly accept this bias article which I wouldn't be suprised was the DNC's idea.

Wait. Are you suggesting that Trump didn't hire Bannon from Breitbart and this is just CNN propaganda? I'm confused as to your point here.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: reldra
a reply to: JinMI

It's actually a pretty bad choice.

I agree. I used to think that Breitbart was one of those places where I could go to get the proverbial "rest of the story," but that was at the beginning of the site. It didn't take long for it to become an angry far-right mouthpiece for conspiracy theorists and ideological hatred.

I quit looking at that site a few years back. It's getting very hard to find good, solid news anymore without frequenting about five different sites to get most of the details put together. It's so damn tedious to care anymore.

Don't forget, though, that he also promoted a woman (Kellyanne Conway) to be his campaign manager--why only focus on the (probably) bad staff change?
edit on 17-8-2016 by SlapMonkey because: making words work together is hard

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Sadly so. Kellyanne Conway will keep an even tighter leash on Trump's throat. Plus, she will immediately interpret what he meant when he speaks out with energy, as she has already been so great at doing. When he reads low energy from the teleprompter, her job will be easier. Teleprompter speeches are now sounding so GOP establishment, it's actually bizarre the transformation of the anti-establishment Trump. He's being reigned in.

He wants to be in charge, but he's not. He's not surrounded by "yes men/women", as he would in the world he's from. He finally is making a deal with the party machine.

He could still come out making money, partnering with Alex Jones in some fashion.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

This is the newest in a series of incredible problems he seems to have.

I'm figuring it's simply a matter of rearranging the deck chairs...

This is true. It is all on Trump. If he can not control himself it does not matter who is running the campaign. Telepromters, flash cards and Trumpsitters can only go so far if the Trump can not exercise some self control.

They need to get things in hand, starting the red states. Utah is a disaster and with the new guy conservative golden boy entering the race, as a conservative Mormon he is going make Utah even more crazy. In Georgia he needs to regain the lead from Clinton and in Arizona where they are neck in neck and Missouri where he barely leads . Because now that some of the battle ground states are so far in Clinton's corner they pulling ad buys to focus on expanding the map. Trump has to get those red states red or he is not even going to be in the race.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI
a reply to: reldra

How so? Didn't you just say it was the best righty site you could find with accurate information? What news agency should a Republican use then?

No, I said that for 1 article on 1 occasion.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: burgerbuddy

www.foxnews.com...

"Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump is shaking up his campaign once again, Fox News learned early Wednesday.

Pollster Kellyanne Conway – who is already a senior campaign advisor – was promoted to campaign manager. Stephen Bannon, the co-founder of Breitbart News, was named campaign CEO. The Wall Street Journal first reported the campaign’s overhaul.

"Everyone else is in place, including Paul as Chairman and Rick Gates. We met at length today,” Conway told Fox News. “This is an expansion during the busy homestretch in the campaign."

A senior Trump campaign source told Fox News that Rick Gates’ title has been elevated to deputy campaign manager."

So it's not a bad thing like CNN wants you to think.

Trump fan's answer: deflection.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: SlapMonkey

a reply to: JinMI

It's actually a pretty bad choice.

I agree. I used to think that Breitbart was one of those places where I could go to get the proverbial "rest of the story," but that was at the beginning of the site. It didn't take long for it to become an angry far-right mouthpiece for conspiracy theorists and ideological hatred.

I quit looking at that site a few years back. It's getting very hard to find good, solid news anymore without frequenting about five different sites to get most of the details put together. It's so damn tedious to care anymore.

Don't forget, though, that he also promoted a woman (Kellyanne Conway) to be his campaign manager--why only focus on the (probably) bad staff change?

I don't know Kellyanne Conway. No idea if that is a gooid or bad choice. I focus on the Breitbart pick because it is a bad one, sort of the point of this thread.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: amicktd
Wow out of all media outlets CNN is questioning Breitbart's credibility...thats funny. Especially considering CNN is actively working with DNC as has been leaked already. But I guess we can all deny the facts and just blindly accept this bias article which I wouldn't be suprised was the DNC's idea.

Fox news reported the same thing. I didn't look everywhere, but I am sure it is reported in many, many places by now.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

Milo Yiannopoulos is one of Breirbarts chief editors and has openly endorsed daddy. Yesterday (or the other day) during Trumps terrorism/immigration speech, I noted he (Trump) positively singled out the LGBT community. This post of yours adds to the patterns I am seeing in regards to a subtle push to garner support from that community.

If anything, The Trumpet keeps the game alive and kicking, that's for sure.

Milo is gay, but being associated with Milo will probably not help you get the LGBT vote.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:34 AM
link   

You see it as a character flaw. I see it as a help.
When asked in an interview months ago if he thought the republican party was happy with their choice for nominee President Obama answered that he didn't know if they were but said in his snarky way "We are."...

Let trump be trump
And let Hillary be President.
Simple.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Don't worry. If he says anything off color to trumps daughter she's a strong woman. She'll just go get another job.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyCanuck

This is the newest in a series of incredible problems he seems to have.

I'm figuring it's simply a matter of rearranging the deck chairs...

Pretty much.

Watch the rats. They abandon ship first.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Lol. Yea. I'm rooting for Trump to stay his course too.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:44 AM
link   

It's all over the news. I don't get this denial of the facts.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

It's all over the news. I don't get this denial of the facts.

It's so funny when you can tell when people just kneejerk throw out their standard CT buzzwords and rhetoric without actually reading anything.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

I've seen her as a trump defender. The pundits run roughshod over her a good amount of the time. She chomps at the bit while she waits for them to stop talking. Then she supports the conspiracy theories and false or exaggerated statements made by trump.
She's tough but just as uninformed on facts as trump is.
So an attack dog but on a short chain that threatens to strangle her.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   

I call it bull crap volley ball. Tossing the patties back and forth. Not realizing how bad they smell.
Going for the gold.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:00 PM
link   

I don't know but every time he says L.G.B.T.Q. so slowly and deliberately I expect him to ask Vanna White if he can buy a vowel.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:06 PM
link   

I think they're gone now. Too much truth in here.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Breitbart is normally just barely credible.

Breitbart is no more credible than Debbie Wasserman Schultz who Hillary hired for her campaign as soon as she was fired as DNC Chair.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join