It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones Pretends That Trump has Internal Polling, and is Winning! BWAHAHA

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: JoshuaCox

Maybe because Trump is winning would be my guess.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How does he do the polling though? Does he ask folks at his rally if they are going to vote for him and call it a result?

Without understanding what his "internal poll" means, it could even mean he's just asked himself, you know, internally, if he's winning or not. The man is full of some serious hyperbole, if ya know what I mean...

-AB

Hyperbole is for public consumption.

Internal polling is to guide the campaign -- it's generally not for the public's consumption.

Campaigns do internal polling, in large part, because they need to know where to spend money on ads and where to appear to stump.

I have never heard of a presidential campaign that doesn't conduct internal polling. In fact, I recall reading about the Trump campaign's internal polling during the primary.

However, IF Trump had internal polls that showed he was doing much better than independent polls shows, logic dictates he would be releasing those polls to support his argument that the election is rigged.

But, I honestly do find it plausible that Trump is doing better than independent polling says. I just also happen to think his longtime friendship with the Clintons -- exchanging political favors for donations -- is more meaningful than Trump and Hillary are letting on. So, even if Trump had internal polling that's favorable to him, I don't believe he would tout it.

I don't think hyperbole has anything to do with the type of internal polling he's doing. I haven't seen him touting his internal polling...yet.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: AboveBoard
a reply to: MotherMayEye

How does he do the polling though? Does he ask folks at his rally if they are going to vote for him and call it a result?

Without understanding what his "internal poll" means, it could even mean he's just asked himself, you know, internally, if he's winning or not. The man is full of some serious hyperbole, if ya know what I mean...

-AB

Hyperbole is for public consumption.

Internal polling is to guide the campaign -- it's generally not for the public's consumption.

Campaigns do internal polling, in large part, because they need to know where to spend money on ads and where to appear to stump.

I have never heard of a presidential campaign that doesn't conduct internal polling. In fact, I recall reading about the Trump campaign's internal polling during the primary.

However, IF Trump had internal polls that showed he was doing much better than independent polls shows, logic dictates he would be releasing those polls to support his argument that the election is rigged.

But, I honestly do find it plausible that Trump is doing better than independent polling says. I just also happen to think his longtime friendship with the Clintons -- exchanging political favors for donations -- is more meaningful than Trump and Hillary are letting on. So, even if Trump had internal polling that's favorable to him, I don't believe he would tout it.

I don't think hyperbole has anything to do with the type of internal polling he's doing. I haven't seen him touting his internal polling...yet.

Except trump hasn't bought any ads!!! None! Clinton has spent like 100mill or maybe it was ten mill, and trump hasn't even reserved space.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: JoshuaCox

Except trump hasn't bought any ads!!! None! Clinton has spent like 100mill or maybe it was ten mill, and trump hasn't even reserved space.

Isn't that weird? I do recall reading that, too.

It's as if he doesn't really want to compete and win.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: MotherMayEye

originally posted by: TommyD1966
Trump may be closer than most polls say, but I doubt he's currently 'winning.'

Look at the betting sites, and see the odds of winning -- they are right almost all the time.

Like always, follow the money.

The betting sites aren't necessarily only considering polling. The odds are mainly based on how people are wagering their money. Those wagering might be considering the polls OR how rigged they think the process is for Hillary...or how in-the-tank the media is for Hillary.

It's easy to pick up on it everywhere you look -- it sure looks like Hillary will be the winner...even if the voters actually decide differently. To me, it seems we have been/are being groomed to accept another Democrat victory. Is that because the polls say so, or do the Clintons & DNC have enough power (and cooperation from the GOP) to drive the media narrative....

...or both?

And, lastly, I doubt many people would bet their money that the system is NOT rigged. I'd love to see betting odds on that.

I looked up the Vegas line and presently the odds on Hillary are 1/4 and the odds on trump are 11/4 and Johnson is 150/1 and stein is 500/1..

Hillary has a 77.7% chance to trumps 19.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 09:27 PM
link   
No candidate in history who polled less than 10 points behind at this stage in the election could ever win.

Except for Bush who was 17 points behind at this stage.

Dukakis Lead Widens, According to New Poll In the aftermath of the Democratic National Convention, the party's nominee, Michael S. Dukakis, has expanded his lead among registered voters over Vice President Bush, the probable Republican nominee, according to a Gallup Poll.

This was among the findings of a national public opinion poll of 948 registered voters conducted late last week for Newsweek magazine by the Gallup Organization. The telephone interviews took place on July 21, which was the last night of the convention, and on the night after that.

Fifty-five percent of the 948 registered voters interviewed in the poll said they preferred to see Mr. Dukakis win the 1988 Presidential election, while 38 percent said they preferred to see Mr. Bush win. The poll had a margin of sampling error of plus or minus four percentage points.

www.nytimes.com...

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
He is winning. The polls you see are all rigged.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:27 AM
link   

Look at the betting sites, and see the odds of winning -- they are right almost all the time.

I think the last few years has show that the betting odds are no longer a dead cert, Brexit had the odds for a "stay win" for ages, it was only after a few key areas went did it change. Had you followed the money you have lost a fortune. I believe the same happened a few years previous in the general election, it was looking to be a hung parliament but Con's won comfortable. It is a different age we live in know, far to many resources people can go to for information..

RA

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:12 AM
link   
The polling everyone is speaking of here is the kind that means nothing whether he's winning or not.

Just useless public opinion polls.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: slider1982

I think the last few years has show that the betting odds are no longer a dead cert, Brexit had the odds for a "stay win" for ages, it was only after a few key areas went did it change. Had you followed the money you have lost a fortune. I believe the same happened a few years previous in the general election, it was looking to be a hung parliament but Con's won comfortable. It is a different age we live in know, far to many resources people can go to for information..

RA

Actually the person leading in the polls by more than 5 in the last month (not there yet), has never lost the presidential election.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: odinsway
He is winning. The polls you see are all rigged.

I always think it is HILARIOUS how people can be SOO SURE about something unknowable and more than that unlikely....

You want him to win or you think he could win, sure!

But "he is winning, it's just that everyone else in the world is in a vast conspiracy to make republicans look bad." Is literally laughable.

Trump is a bad canidate who has run maybe the worst campaign in history. Which it was gonna take for Hillary's unpopular @$$ to win....

AND I'm basically a trump fan. If trump wins evangelicals lose their "principled" strangle hold on the GOP. Hell if he loses it still might, but they will prob claim it was because he wasn't "pro life enough." And they will retake the party.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join