It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Rudi Giuliani: we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack pre obama

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:37 PM
link   
So i guess rudy is having Trump Syndrome now.
i suppose tomorrow he'll tweet he was being sarcastic, or modify his statements a bit.

these are the type of people trump needs to keep away from if he really wants to be anti-anything and change politics as we 'knew' it...

before Obama came along, we didn't have any successful radical Islamic terrorist attack in the United States

"They all started when Clinton and Obama got into office."
Giuliani was the mayor of New York City during the Sept. 11, 2001, terrorist attacks. In making the remarks about terrorism, he was commending Trump's running mate, Indiana Gov. Mike Pence, for his work in Congress after 9/11.

"He's a member of the Foreign Affairs and Judiciary committees, and during the time of Sept. 11, when we went through the worst foreign attack in our history, since the War of 1812," Giuliani said.

Rudy is not helping Trump one lick.

"Remember, we didn't start this war. They did. We don't want this war. They do. And they didn't start it even in 2001. They attacked the World Trade Center in 1993 and they attacked it under the ideology of radical Islamic extremism to create a caliphate. ... Mike Pence understands this."

its the equivalent of saying whatever time in between terror attacks, they didnt happen for that period...??

thehill
edit on 15-8-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Rudy is such an idiot. How was he able to run New York City? Or did he have some type of brain damage post 9/11? That must be the answer! We have to find out what happened to his mind! LOL Wow!

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Idiot.

2nd.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
a reply to: odzeandennz

What a Bozo.

Terrorism is a spreading idealism war (at least for naive followers).

They're gonna crop up everywhere, no matter who's in charge.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Its ok he was either A) being sarcastic or B) misunderstood by the evil liberal media.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Uh, what? Now granted, 911 is fishy to say the least but, Islamic Terrorists by all accounts WHERE involved and last time I checked "W" was commander in chief for that tragedy . .sooooo WTF??? 😐

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: amazing
Or did he have some type of brain damage post 9/11? That must be the answer! We have to find out what happened to his mind! LOL Wow!

WTC dust particles.

+6 more 
posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Bush inside job confirmed

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   
Here's a fun fact: Terrorism has always existed. It's just always defined differently depending on the era and point of view.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:01 PM
link   
This quote was totally taken out of context. You people are so gullible.

Full speech. Quote is at around 9:15 but watch about 1 minute before he says it. He obviously acknowledges 9/11 but is merely stating that there weren't other serious attacks during Bush, but lots during Obama.

edit on 15-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

edit on 15-8-2016 by primespickle because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:04 PM
link   
a reply to: muse7

my thoughts exactly, maybe he was in the loop and knows 9/11 wasn`t islamic terrorists,but in his old age he forgot that it`s suppose to be a secret and he let something slip out.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:06 PM
link   
a reply to: primespickle
Lots of attacks?
edit on 18Mon, 15 Aug 2016 18:07:32 -0500America/ChicagovAmerica/Chicago8 by Greven because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Greven

I am in no way defending or agreeing with Giuliani. I am not even a republican. I'm just sick of people twisting others words.

You can criticize his views all you want, just make sure you are using the full context, not some click bait out of context snippet.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: primespickle
. . . but lots during Obama.

Lots?

It's an escalating, spreading, war of idealism (to the naive followers).

What fool thinks its going to diminish?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:24 PM
link   

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Time to ban politicians, or outlaw them and let the general population have at it.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

The planet needs new politicians, the ones we currently have are all #ed, the lot of them. They do nothing, achieve nothing, make all the rules, take all our tax, war everywhere without consent and basically just exist to piss people off.

Complaints require solutions.

What do you suggest?

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

edit on 15-8-2016 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:38 PM
link   

Time to ban politicians, or outlaw them and let the general population have at it.

That's the root of the problem.

Until we get term limits for congress and the supreme court, things will never change.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:54 PM
link   

What do you suggest?

I made a thread about what I believe, and that is to vote 3rd party so as to eliminate an establishment Democrat or bumbling goose Republican from becoming POTUS. Once that is done, then the deconstruction of establishment policies which currently govern how a POTUS is voted in, how domestic spending is allocated and how intervention on foreign soil is dictated can truly be changed.

I'm not going to link it, you can read it from my profile if you want and I offer the reason why this may work because lets face it, since before Kennedy, both Dems and Reps have controlled the destination of America and you have never been in a poorer and more loathed reputation than you currently are.

Change will not come by voting establishment parties and establishment candidates.

OK.

I think you need a workable suggestion.

Voting 3rd party has never worked.

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 06:56 PM
link   

What do you suggest?

agreed mate! That IS the only solution.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join