It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Romance of the Three Kingdoms 13

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 15 2016 @ 04:16 PM
link   
One of my favorite games from when I was a child was Romance of the Three Kingdoms IV: Wall of fire. I also liked the Dynasty warriors series for a while but eventually grew out of that as it was very repetitive and more of a button masher. I like the strategy empire building titles more and I have recently bought the newest addition being the 13th game in the Romance series. The english version was released back in July and it's not nearly as popular here in the west as it is in China so there aren't very many relative tutorials out there.

So anyway I just wanted to throw this out there and see if maybe any other members may be familiar with and/or play the most current addition. Also for those that may be interested I would be interested to know who are your favorite warriors. Apparently the Dynasty Warrior series is like Star Wars kind of epic in China.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
I was literally thinking of ROTTK Sunday walking to the store with my wife and wondering if 13 was coming out.

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 04:13 PM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Yep it's here and it is so in depth and pretty awesome, best of the Romance series I have played. It's pretty complex though and definitely takes some time getting used to all the options and how to give certain orders. Like for exampleI can't figure out how to transfer officers to nearby unoccupied cities.

join