It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton campaign enlists undocumented 'Dreamers' for voter registration drive

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2016 @ 12:22 AM
link   
a reply to: mobiusmale

Thanks for the thread, Mobius. This one should take off.
I'm not at all surprised considering how far behind the
DNC is from the real brass ring, to not have commandeered
Acorn/SEIU directly and damn the consequences.

The country is about to see a turnout like you haven't
witnessed in your lifetime if you're under 40.

The fix is in, and so are the legitimate voters as well.
Everybody I know is NOT staying home this time; because
even though the choice sucks-- not making one will al-
most certainly be more disastrous than just giving the
country away to the UN or some other communist regime.

Speaking to padding the vote with illegal aliens-- I was
an election judge in Illinois twice. They don't call me
anymore because I know what's going on-- and criminals
don't like witnesses that can count to ten or beyond.

Paper ballots or give them to me for wads, damn it.
Either way they won't be wasted.

edit on 16-8-2016 by derfreebie because: From the acorn to a huge crooked oak...

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ObjectZero

True, the dead and the just born do often vote Dem....lol.

Even lifelong GOP voters end up voting Dem after they die. Weird how that works. They really have that demographic "sewn up"....

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:28 PM
link   
People who advocate for ILLEGAL immigration dont know a god damned thing about immigration issues.

My family is a family of immigrants. Almost ALL of them.

We did things the correct way. Over many decades and under different administrations and laws.

You can always do things correctly, IF YOU WANT TO.

The problem is that THEY DONT WANT TO.

Its a cultural issue that drives them to just IGNORE laws that they dont think apply to them based on sloth. Like its all up to their parents and they dont have to do a damned thing. That or its too unfair to have to ACTUALLY work and be seen as a worker.

It is generational, since a kid raised here could very easily get legal if he is not when he is as young as an adolesent.

They dont, like they drop out of HS, dont get marketable skills even as far as employment history, or do much more than revel in ghetto culture until they find themselves as adults and living like crap.

Immigrants have better chances at living better since they come with drive and SKILLS or the ambition of LEARNING skills.

I know plenty, PLENTY of children of immigrants that took the victim mentality and ended up being asshats until they were in their late 30s.

I am thinking of one right now that has a kid and still asks his dad for lunch money and an allowance. Never worked more than a few days at a time and quit every job he was ever GIVEN.

I know of plenty that were living it up until they got fat and old and suddenly got socially aware of the "injustice" towards them.

Trust me, their spanish speaking parents beat them and give them shait all day for being lazy asshats. "how could I come here and make a living without speaking english yet you cant find a job "worth keeping"?"

The immigrants coming here are not like the ones that came before. These come on the ass end of money transfers that have stopped flowing since entire generations were being lazy just living off the ribs of their family that came here to break their ass working. They come for easy well paid jobs or free money, since the old timers got old or tired of the BS.

You wont find an immigrant moving back because when they do everyone becomes a parasite to leech off of their hard work. The lazy ones that keep them psychologically neutered over the phone for years by whining about how bad it is while doing NOTHING to help themselves, SEND MORE MONEY they say, thats all.

Then the money got tight for free loaders and they started coming here with plans of ripping off guilable american for green cards and free money for life after a divorce and a baby.

Or they came here with the idea of living it up while FORGETTING their families back home, to buy nice things, F every race of woman, drink and live like a pimp.

I know almost every nationality of immigrant having lived and worked with them in the inner city and in central America my enture life. I am a first generation son of immigrants, married to a mexican woman who immigrated here illegally.

I know what I am talking about. Bodega culture to barrio culture. This is still human nature we are dealing with.

The lazy ones cant be bothered to read and fill out paperwork, IN SPANISH. To go through a hard process and deal with upsets and downfalls.

They arent the hard working immigrants of the past, the ones that this generation pissed off by being selfish and lazy assholes to.

so what ever.

Legal immigration. Period.

Dimme que no, enbusteros.

edit on 8 19 2016 by tadaman because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
So Hillary is the candidate of criminals?

Not surprising. Birds of a feather flock together.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: tadaman
People who advocate for ILLEGAL immigration dont know a god damned thing about immigration issues.

My family is a family of immigrants. Almost ALL of them.

We did things the correct way. Over many decades and under different administrations and laws.

You can always do things correctly, IF YOU WANT TO.

The problem is that THEY DONT WANT TO.

Its a cultural issue that drives them to just IGNORE laws that they dont think apply to them based on sloth. Like its all up to their parents and they dont have to do a damned thing. That or its too unfair to have to ACTUALLY work and be seen as a worker.

It is generational, since a kid raised here could very easily get legal if he is not when he is as young as an adolesent.

They dont, like they drop out of HS, dont get marketable skills even as far as employment history, or do much more than revel in ghetto culture until they find themselves as adults and living like crap.

Immigrants have better chances at living better since they come with drive and SKILLS or the ambition of LEARNING skills.

I know plenty, PLENTY of children of immigrants that took the victim mentality and ended up being asshats until they were in their late 30s.

I am thinking of one right now that has a kid and still asks his dad for lunch money and an allowance. Never worked more than a few days at a time and quit every job he was ever GIVEN.

I know of plenty that were living it up until they got fat and old and suddenly got socially aware of the "injustice" towards them.

Trust me, their spanish speaking parents beat them and give them shait all day for being lazy asshats. "how could I come here and make a living without speaking english yet you cant find a job "worth keeping"?"

The immigrants coming here are not like the ones that came before. These come on the ass end of money transfers that have stopped flowing since entire generations were being lazy just living off the ribs of their family that came here to break their ass working. They come for easy well paid jobs or free money, since the old timers got old or tired of the BS.

You wont find an immigrant moving back because when they do everyone becomes a parasite to leech off of their hard work. The lazy ones that keep them psychologically neutered over the phone for years by whining about how bad it is while doing NOTHING to help themselves, SEND MORE MONEY they say, thats all.

Then the money got tight for free loaders and they started coming here with plans of ripping off guilable american for green cards and free money for life after a divorce and a baby.

Or they came here with the idea of living it up while FORGETTING their families back home, to buy nice things, F every race of woman, drink and live like a pimp.

I know almost every nationality of immigrant having lived and worked with them in the inner city and in central America my enture life. I am a first generation son of immigrants, married to a mexican woman who immigrated here illegally.

I know what I am talking about. Bodega culture to barrio culture. This is still human nature we are dealing with.

The lazy ones cant be bothered to read and fill out paperwork, IN SPANISH. To go through a hard process and deal with upsets and downfalls.

They arent the hard working immigrants of the past, the ones that this generation pissed off by being selfish and lazy assholes to.

so what ever.

Legal immigration. Period.

Dimme que no, enbusteros.

Awesome!!

You are right that they are not the same.

My granddad came from Italy after WW1, talk about tough times! He was 18 then.

Every other immigrant came through Ellis Island, too.

No welfare, no safety nets, just learn the language and bust ass.

3 generations in 1 house, you got your ass kicked all day if you F'ed up. Family values.

posted on Aug, 19 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   
This is exactly what many here said would happen when OB opened the floodgates.Go figure..

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join