It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ill be sure to mix that element in to my next 'creative' writing session. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Oooooh! This will be intriguing! Heheh

a reply to: Martin75

I can't put makeup on properly to save my life. So... I don't! Haha!
I rarely use it these days, the last time I really had makeup on was quite a few months ago..

It was a windy day, and as I was leaving the bathroom, the wind slammed the door into my face. Had a blackeye for WEEKS. And yeah, had to cover that... haha

edit on 17 8 2016 by kaelci because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI
Yes, and would quickly go back if that was an option. Nightshift people are just different, and I belong there. LOL

Heck, you need only look at my posting to see that even though the alarm goes off at 5am most of my sleep is on weekends....during the day.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 05:59 PM
link   

I agree 100.375%

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: kaelci
That was kinda my rule. I put on mascara and eye liner but only added anything else if I was "dressing up". Now age has caught up, LOL. Actually Jin has me thinking...I didn't have dark circles until I came back to day shift. HA

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Just dropping by to say hi to everyone, i love these Shed threads like i said before you guys are so talented.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: King Seesar
Thank you King!!! Maybe you can shame us back into writing....

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   
Hi Everybody!

A kiss is just a kiss

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: kaelci

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
Ill be sure to mix that element in to my next 'creative' writing session. πŸ˜‰πŸ˜›

Oooooh! This will be intriguing! Heheh

Hmmmmm. I think we discovered sonething about kaelci πŸ˜›

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:10 PM
link   
a reply to: visitedbythem
Rider! I was beginning to think you had melted at work...LOL

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I did put in alot of hours. But I didnt melt yet.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: visitedbythem
Hi Everybody!

A kiss is just a kiss

Wow! lol
How did you find this? Or was it an accident.
In case it was a coincidence..that's me singing.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Evening Sheddites!

Found this and thought I'd share it with you all. This guy is most impressive!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:23 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre
Thats a real good one.
You do good work.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I'm still alive. Internet is still down. I'm at a friend's now and can't come down all the time to get on because I don't want to be a pain in the butt. I hope you're all doing well.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
He lit a smoke and took a long deep drag. As he exhaled he began to speak, "don't look to me for advice, I'm a prime example of what not to do." He tipped his brim continued on his way. The morning sun began to crest and it outlined the trench coated figure walking away.

Standing here on this city block everything was coming alive in usual way mornings do. Steam billowing from copper grates. Long silver cars making their way through the cobbled streets. The smell of flowers, herbs and oil. I checked my pocket watch and realized I was far past late! "I need to get to work!" I exhaled as I made for the corner hardware store. The same direction Mr. Smokingtrench was headed.

Vearneth's was a beautiful shop. It's exterior doors adorned with copper trim and pewter inlays. Smoked glass made up the bulk of the façade. The words VEARNETH was block letter painted across the two doors. As I entered I heard old V shuffling papers. He heard me enter and yelled "Why are you late? Out chasing skirts again?!" I laughed to myself, I was never late despite his daily yammering. I replied "Maybe they were chasing me." He snorted and chuckled and went on about his work.

I began to open up shop. There were always a few customers waiting at the door. We couldn't keep enough spanners or standard sized nuts or bolts in stock these days. It's refreshing to sell something that furthers our community to help itself. As I was ringing up a customer, I saw the silhouette of a man with a wide brimmed hat and trench coat pass by the shop. It stopped at the door. Then the door opened.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Night Star
That is awesome. I ended up watching some of his other's too. Thank you so very much for sharing.

a reply to: Skid Mark
Skid buddy that sucks!!! Still no idea? You think there is water in the lines with all the rain?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Still no clue. I don't know if water could get in them. I taped it all with electrical tape. I guess I'll go back through and check things out tomorrow if it's not raining.

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Errollorre

Wonderful Tom!

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: JinMI

Ooooh, good one. So...what happens next?

posted on Aug, 17 2016 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hello Skid, Jess, Rider and whoever is here on night shift!

Hope you get your internet sorted Skid.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join