It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Shed 10

page: 193
<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:47 PM
link   
Forgot to post these last week before my internet got turned off.

Setting on the siding after switching some cars at the former DuPont Plant called Chemours now. WAMX 4221 is seen getting ready to head back south towards Dickinson Yard.

Passing alongside Orchard Avenue after finishing their work at DuPont. WAMX 4221 rolls through the town of Belle with a decent size cut of cars in tow. If you look real close, you can see the conductor riding the last car back to Dickinson.

Seen after coming up from working DuPont. WAMX 4221 is seen tied down by the yard office at Dickinson.

edit on 9-9-2016 by gimmefootball400 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:48 PM
link   

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

No 10. They sent her back home. Is about 3 weeks too soon. She had her other 3 kids at like 37 weeks I guess, but they won't let her have this one early. Well maybe a little early, but not quite yet... BUT I'm pretty sure it will be a Boy!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

Great photo's of the trains! There's a long history of trains in my family.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: SyxPak

ok that's strange because Q said something about her having had twins..hmmmmmmm
Q!!!

I still think it's a boy at this point as well..

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: gimmefootball400

NIce Pix Gimme!! But this is what I got from Your link...
"Sorry, something went wrong.

We're working on it and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can.

Go Back"

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Hmmm. Maybe Q was into the wine again?! LOL!!!

ETA: Oh about twins though. My Gramma was one of twins, Boy and a Girl, and My sister birthed twins, a Boy and a Girl. Cool right?!
edit on 9-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

That's very cool Syx! wow lots of twins. They say the older you are when you have children, the higher the liklihood of having twins.

LOL Yes must've been the Wine haha! ooops shhh he'll see this...

edit on 9/9/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Good Song remake!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   

hi 10...she is having a boy and is a little upset about it as she wanted 2 of each..so i told her to have one more...lol...but maybe his fingers was down in that area so it make it look like a boy....they never really told her what it was cause they wasnt for sure..alot those people now cant tell you for sure if its not...they have gotten sued as when you tell told its a girl and a boy pops out well then there is troulbes...they some times dont want the baby..i was just like that..i was told my first baby will be a girl i bought all girl things..when i had my baby i was so upset i didnt want to hold him or any thing...i was very upset..but i got to love him even more then i ever thought i could..so next baby the dr just sid you will have a wonderful family and i knew she was a girl and was right...

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:02 PM
link   
hi and bye all..well i said what need to be said and now i am out of here...take care all

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

Hang around Hun!!! I'll call the Dragons to go and hunt You down!!!

But We do need to get going to Your Doc appt soon Ya know....I just realized that!!
edit on 9-9-2016 by SyxPak because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:07 PM
link   
Ok I gotta finish getting dressed. Why do they call it that? I'm not puttin' on a dress!!! LMAO!!!

Anyway, CatchYa's all later!! Prob in Shed 11!!!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:08 PM
link   

NOPE AND YOU KNOW THE WHYS..SORRY

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ccbears

hey CC is she? Awesome i was right! That's great you'll be grandparents again how wonderful, im so happy for you all!

i think it's ridiculous they can sue you for something like that! You are so Blessed with wonderful Children and a Husband who Love You unconditionally! You are a Wonderful person CC!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   

This is one of my favorite renditions!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Beautiful songs!

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Quantum12

Thankyou Q, i just sent you the last one

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
One of the most beautiful songs i've ever heard.

posted on Sep, 9 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Just got in here. Sorry, got up really late and had things to catch up on. I haven't read anyone's posts yet. I did notice we reached page 193! OMG!!!!!!! LOL You people keep me on my toes with all the new homes I have to make. Glad we have magic in here to help me. Let me get something in the oven and wash my hair and I will join you all as soon as I can. I'd better plan out our new home while I'm at it. LOL

top topics

<< 190  191  192    194  195 >>

join