It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ROSWELL UFO FESTIVAL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Thursday July 3 and runs through Sunday July 6. During this period there will be a variety of activities at the Roswell Civic Center, the International UFO Museum, fairgrounds and around town.

www.iufomrc.com...

Has anyone ever been there?

posted on Jun, 19 2003 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I was there for a day... They have a UFO museum which is totally free and you could spend half a day walking through it and reading everything, plus it has a big 'research library' that i didn't even go to.
A few themed shops and restaurants..
Not as much as i was expecting, actually.

As far as i could tell, there is no tour to the crash site as its about a half hour out of town IIRC.. but at the motel we stayed at on main street there was a handwritten note w/ a phone # to call if you wanted to go.. We didn't really have time.

And man is it in the middle of nowhere.. Driving there, there's nothing for over 2 hours in any direction

posted on Jun, 21 2003 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I have stayed at Roswell before. The strange thing to me is that when I stayed/passed through, the new big news was that the government said they were just testing aircraft in the area and it crashed. I'm probably wrong about the story but it was a long time ago so it's a bit hazy.

I'll probably stop by and look around this time.

Originally posted by quango
As far as i could tell, there is no tour to the crash site as its about a half hour out of town IIRC.. but at the motel we stayed at on main street there was a handwritten note w/ a phone # to call if you wanted to go.. We didn't really have time.

There is no tour at all because the land is now owned by the government.

new topics

join