It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mandela Effect possibly a by-product of the Beast Computers and their End-Time Programming Codes

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   
This one sounds better suited as a fictional universe story outline, for which to write TV episodes. Perhaps for Adult Swim. Throw in plenty of Mad Scientists, and "Counter-Mad Scientists". Where normally "a good story always has a love interest", somehow adapt the general concept of the self=love & self-hate of modern humans in place of se in-office romances. Everybody and their bizarre "alters" they wear them on their sleeves; factions in some political zombie struggle. All with a Dark Humor slant full complement!
edit on 9-8-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 11 2016 @ 03:24 PM
link   
i don't know if t believe this theory with implants and all, BUT it could certainly explain why sometimes i hit my head and it feels as if i was pushed.. and it would also explain many of my past [and recurring] nightmares.

I wonder if those of us remember Mandela dieing in prison (i was born in the 80s, but i somehow learned of his death later on) had our memories altered through an implant like the one described in the book? (assuming many of us got implants after the 70s, at birth. i never left my birth place, in europe]

posted on Aug, 14 2018 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Truth is stranger than fiction.

But, I've been watching some interesting shows lately.

It's sorta starting to catch up.

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 04:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Privy_Princess

That's all very well but you can't build a super computer with consciousness, and remember we only use a fragment of ours and we built those computers. Also if someone is willing their true path nothing can stop this, we know nothing yet we can build computers that are super..
edit on 26-2-2019 by ManyMasks because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2019 @ 09:51 PM
link   
Sounds like the effect is a byproduct of temporal rubber banding due to all the time manipulations coalescing into synchronicities. They will eventually stop when they stop messing with time if that day ever comes.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join