It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New member from NYS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Hey there guys! I figured I've lurked enough and I'll finally step into the light. I'm 30 and have had in interest in the paranormal/cryptid stuff since I was a child. My family has had mysterious encounters before. As have I all over the state.
And boy do I love a good conspiracy theory even have some own of myself.
Thanks guys

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Piggy315

Welcome, your gonna love it here ex-lurker.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Hello and welcome! I would love to hear about your experiences and that of your family. I forget how many posts you have to make before you can start a thread, but I look forward to it!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Welcome! I look forward to hearing about some of your mysterious encounters. I take that kind of thing with a grain of salt, but I know people can have some pretty weird experiences.

I'm also sure there are some conspiracies going on; despite that, a lot of the theories are lacking in substance. If you have a compelling line of reasoning, and especially if you can present facts supporting your case, I'll look forward to hearing your conspiracy theories as well.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATT N.Y.I was raised on Long Island btw.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Hi long time lurker.

Welcome to the secret society of long time lurkers.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 04:17 PM
link   

welcome from Vermont - hope you enjoy your stay

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 06:39 PM
link   
(*hat off*)

Another lurker bites the dust!

Well done! 'Tis far better to post, be wrong, and learn than be all confident as a know it all lurker!

Welcome to ATS!

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Step into the LIGHT.

No running now.

but it's ok.
because,
it's all a dream..

wait no jk..

it's all ok because ATS gets way more awesome when you are a full fledged member.

Welcome !

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 10:31 PM
link   
I read your title and my first thought was....
you poor soul...
I was born and raised in upstate ny, left for awhile and then returned. there is so much I love about the area that I am from, but there were just so many problems and wacky politicians, we had to leave.
so, well, hi, and welcome to our little corner of the internet. you'll find some of us to be a little looney, some of us to be a tad bit angry.. all in all, it's not really a bad place to be, and it will get better, probably, around the beginning of next year.. maybe, unless we just jump right into the next election cycle.

posted on Aug, 9 2016 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Thanks all you guys. As soon as I can I'll put down all the stories(unfortunately I have no photos to back up my claims, although I might still with the mountain lion tracks) but I'll provide the Google earth coordinates. Most involve the rural valley in the Catskills where I spent most of my young life. The rest all involve various woodlands in NYS.

new topics

top topics

join