It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

GOP Frustrations With Donald Trump Mounts as Allies Weigh Options

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's getting real... Donald Trump may be approaching full meltdown. GOP support is definitely stressed, if not unraveling.

time.com...
GOP Frustrations With Donald Trump Mounts as Allies Weigh Options

Their party in crisis, Republicans’ frustration with Donald Trump reached new heights on Wednesday as GOP leaders scrambled to persuade the presidential nominee to abandon divisive tactics that have led to sinking poll numbers and low morale.

It feels too surreal that he might quit or be removed, although at this point, that's arguably the smartest move on the GOP's side. I'm sure some disagree, but honestly, if you were running an organization and nominated this guy to be president and he proceeded to act this way, divide your party, and everyone else, what would you do? I'm sure they just want what everyone wants-- peace and sanity... but when do you say enough is enough?

To the level-headed people... what's the GOP's next best move here? Do they ditch Trump? Nominate an 11th hour candidate? What do the rules say in this kind of situation? Has there ever been a nominee on such consistently shaky ground before, with so much turbulence against his own party?

I'm not a Trump Supporter, but if I was, I'd honestly be considering a vote of no confidence at this point... Any opinions?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Didn't you just post a VERY similar story?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Apprehended in the Trump tower with a pistol with a silencer according to an NYPD source was an ex FBI agent LISTED AS DEAD IN 2007 looks like dead people wont only vote for Hillary but they might kill for her also.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
a reply to: khnum

Source?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Truth hurts. All Donald is doing is telling the truth.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Blueracer

getoffthebs.com but look it up yourself Im not posting a link to it I enjoy being healthy

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:10 PM
link   

I honestly do not believe this government will allow Trump to be president.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:11 PM
link   
LOL not this again !!

An official with direct knowledge of Priebus’ thinking

Former Trump adviser

Clinton aides say

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Almost everyone on both sides of the isle are getting nervous, so they are lashing out. When Trump gets in, the gravy train stops. Better till, he may just clean house, start investigating, start criminal cases. Could be some real fun.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Almost everyone on both sides of the isle are getting nervous, so they are lashing out. When Trump gets in, the gravy train stops. Better till, he may just clean house, start investigating, start criminal cases. Could be some real fun.

Cheers - Dave

Trump is about making money.

He's not a do gooder.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blueracer
a reply to: khnum

Source?

www.godlikeproductions.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:23 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

They have a link to it there the actual source is getoffthebs.com

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: khnum
a reply to: hellobruce

They have a link to it there the actual source is getoffthebs.com

And what a fine source it is too BTW.

Here's their About Page: About GetOfftheBS

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

So you honestly think this is nothing but a made up story by the Clinton campaign... ?

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   
With Trumps poll numbers tanking...even Fox has Clinton up by 10+

www.foxnews.com...

The GOP is afraid that Trump will drag the rest of the Republicans up for election. down with him.

The neocons simply won't allow that....Trump may have bitten off more than he can chew this time.
edit on 3-8-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: xuenchen

So you honestly think this is nothing but a made up story by the Clinton campaign... ?

100%

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 10:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: JinMI

Didn't you just post a VERY similar story?

Only the 3rd in one day .Not bad.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you think Republicans should stick with Trump, choose someone else? I hear Pence is aligning himself more with the GOP in his support of Paul Ryan, breaking a bit from Trump.

Rather than attack the thread, I would rather hear your honest assessment of the situation.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
a reply to: Gothmog

Do you think Republicans should stick with Trump, choose someone else? I hear Pence is aligning himself more with the GOP in his support of Paul Ryan, breaking a bit from Trump.

Rather than attack the thread, I would rather hear your honest assessment of the situation.

Another Christian nutter.

I may change my mind about Trump.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle

Cheers - Dave

Trump is about making money.

He's not a do gooder.

Clinton is about stealing money, taking bribes, pay to play, lying constantly, creating wars for personal gain, blackmail/extortion and very likely murder. She has no ethics or moral compass and certainly has no conscience when it comes to walking over the dead or dying bodies of the people she says she'll help. So she's about the last "thing" you'd ever want as POTUS (or even a dog catcher).

Cheers - Dave

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join