It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putin's warning.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Christosterone
I would love to whip those beet munching commie drunks again in a real war as opposed to annihilating them in a Cold War...
The couldn't defeat Afghanistan in a decade while we completely destroyed the entire Afghanimilitary and its "militias" in a matter of months...

Bring it on Putin....we would love to remind you what it's like to be on Americas bad side..
-Christosterone

Bless...it's not a game of footy, left or right. As for Hitler and the Nazis it was the Russians that penultimately destroyed them.
Hitler's operation against the Russians was cockahoop rascism as illustrated in Mein Kampf, and called operation Barbarossa, you don't do things like that twice...read the history/s.

originally posted by: smurfy

originally posted by: Christosterone
I would love to whip those beet munching commie drunks again in a real war as opposed to annihilating them in a Cold War...
The couldn't defeat Afghanistan in a decade while we completely destroyed the entire Afghanimilitary and its "militias" in a matter of months...

Bring it on Putin....we would love to remind you what it's like to be on Americas bad side..
-Christosterone

Bless...it's not a game of footy, left or right. As for Hitler and the Nazis it was the Russians that penultimately destroyed them.
Hitler's operation against the Russians was cockahoop rascism as illustrated in Mein Kampf, and called operation Barbarossa, you don't do things like that twice...read the history/s.

Soviets(RKKA) made it to Berlin first. Siege of Leningrad and Stalingrad, the Germans could not take those despite the heavy losses, starvation, etc. Though, the Allied Forces(US, etc) beat the Germans.

Pretty much.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I am glad Putin is back on the world stage in charge of Russia. Someone with balls to go against US imperialism.

Mark my words, if Hillary is elected to the office of the President, conflict with Russia will be the forefront of her policy. She will want to win, before Russia advances too much in its technologies against US missile systems.

Putin on why both nations didn't place ballistic and offensive weapons on each others borders

Putin on the US efforts to place an anti-missile shield in Romania, that's actually offensive...

Putin on whats happening in US military thinking..

Putin on our biased, government controlled Media...

This is a big reason why I like trump..

“I would treat Vladimir Putin firmly but there’s nothing I can think of that I’d rather do than have Russia friendly as opposed to the way they are right now so that we can go and knock out ISIS together with other people and with other countries, ” he said.

He see's Russia as a ally on the world stage..

This is why I am scared of Hillary

"I think (Putin) is at heart, a bully ... you have to stand up, and you have to encircle, and you have to try to choke off his ability to be so aggressive.”

"I see a very cold-blooded, calculating former KGB agent who is determined to ... enrich himself and his closest colleagues..."

for her, its personal.. which means for the world it is very, very dangerous!

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

delete Cameron, he's left already. Its May now ...... and no, not the month

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:00 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

The irreversible pull that the world currently feels comes from the US government strong ties with the media and other popular social media.

If the establishment wins this election, the cold war will start back up, though I am beginning to question if the US government ever really thought it came to an end.

Why would we still have bases that were for strategic value against the USSR? Why not give back some of the lands we have displaced internationally. The US learned how to do it with the native Americans, then exported its own kind of evil golabally.

In the middle of the Indian Ocean lies a relatively unknown island by the name of Diego Garcia. It’s home to one of America’s most important military bases—and a history of human rights abuse. The island was confiscated in 1966 from the local population of Chagossians in secret deals between the governments of the U.S. and U.K., resulting in the forced displacement of more than 2,000.
Link

I am not for Trump, but I am for Democracy and an enlightened people, and I fear those are two things Clinton wishes to destroy.

posted on Aug, 1 2016 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Agit8dChop
I am glad Putin is back on the world stage in charge of Russia. Someone with balls to go against US imperialism.

There you need to evaluate those who wear the cloth, and for why. Trump and Hilary are not poles apart in the rhetoric.
her references to KGB could be equally applied to the CIA, who are not particularly against making their own situation tolerable, that's something a guy called Yuri Totrov...KGB, without the aid of the 'net but basically foot information was able to expose many CIA operatives near forty years ago, just by looking at himself. Putin could well be of the same ilk, I don't know, but he does have an insight in his current role as a politician, that just shows how futile warmongering is ultimately. Putin knows it, Trump knows it, Hilary knows it, we all should know it.

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAY1980
In regards to the OP.
I have linked this video multiple times in a few threads. Thanks for taking the time to create a thread. It worried me that I had to stumble across this video on Youtube to know of it's existence. The day Putin said this is the day western media should have been reporting it. The world is already chaotic enough with Islamic te, mass immigration, etc. Why the hell would anyone want to return to cold war status with Russia?

Putin isn't one of these spineless western politicians like Obama, Trudeau, Camron, or Merkel. He will stick to his words and protect his country, people, and interests. Look at Crimea! Our leaders should be looking to resolve this rather make it worse.
All he's asking is to not put these so called "defensive" weapons within striking distance of Russia. Doesn't seem very unreasonable seeing as there is no more a threat of a nuclear Iran than there is of nuclear Israel. That's all this is about anyway. Nations wanting to feel secure and not have advanced missile systems within striking distance of their capital cities. Much like the Cuban missile crisis in the 60's. Only now the it's Russia with missiles in their backyard and rather than Kennedy and Khrushchev we have Obama(shudder) and Putin.
With NATO playing cheerleader!

I can tell you it worried me when I found the video in the OP, not a word about it mainstream, yet there are near two million views on YouTube for it.
Papers did make mention of Putin's thinking, thousands of words in fact, but no video of a press conference such as the one seen in the video. So it was this Guardian article that first caught my attention, a book by a military man, former British general Sir Alexander Richard Shirreff.

'In a book published on Wednesday, '2017 War With Russia', Shirreff argues that the events in Crimea have destroyed the post-cold-war settlement and set the stage for conflict, beginning next year.'

I thought, alright a nice new book, but it still bothered me that there was no first hand anything from Russia on TV news, or at least I hadn't seen it, so I simply put in 'Putins warning Youtube' in search, and the video came up at the top, then I knew I definitely had not seen this conference anywhere.

It is scary when you consider what this British General is also saying.

www.theguardian.com...

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE
Don't mess with Russians, they don't play f$cking Pokemon go!

posted on Aug, 2 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
It is a very intresting era which we live in,people can talk absorb and discuss various topics and they get to know alot about the politicians whom years ago couldnt even spell their names...Now we know about their motives,plans and their agendas to conquer the world and abuse the nature and human resources,yet we sadly sit back relax and enjoy the show with little or no reaction at all hoping that this will never happen to us.

posted on Aug, 8 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

No. It's a syndrome of paranoid KGB thinking that the US and other nations making mutual voluntary alliances is 'imperialism'.

Because few countries voluntarily ally with Russia, because of Russia's attitudes.

Putin is dangerous and destructive.
edit on 8-8-2016 by mbkennel because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 8 2016 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: mbkennel

Hogwash, Putin would jump on a grenade to save any one of his citizens, maybe not those criminal Pussy Riot degenerates.. but anyone else.

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:43 PM
link   
a reply to: smurfy

as we all recall, this controversy over the american missile defense system placed in europe is what triggered WW3 - per John Titor!

posted on Sep, 23 2016 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The Clintons are indebted to the Chinese communists.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:27 AM
link   
Confidential? Not really.

Well, the Cold war hasn't ended. US won't attack Russia directly, but they'll probably be financing opposite groups in second-handed wars.

posted on Oct, 1 2016 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: drphilxr

I was somehow trying to remember something about Titor.. Thanks!

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: jacob33
Confidential? Not really.

Well, the Cold war hasn't ended. US won't attack Russia directly, but they'll probably be financing opposite groups in second-handed wars.

That is a point but difficult to gauge. I should think that a Communist versus the West conflict would once have been the gravest danger, and that anything today is more about governments posturing, no mean event in itself, when you think of all the dead people through political and strategic sanctioned violence since the Berlin wall fell, and in almost every continent in the world.
This is like governments et al at war with the people, any government...any people, it doesn't seem to matter any more??

So, the question, despite the above last few lines, is where the real gravitas lies with Putin.
Is he just another posturer, or does he see the West, that perhaps for a large part of his lifetime, he saw as honest brokers, and now sees them...NATO, esconsced in the East of Europe, where they should never have been?

edit on 2-10-2016 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Christosterone

Falling out with Russia wont come without consequences, the rocket engines that are made in Russia, and imported into America, because they were found to be technicaly far more advanced than anything we had in the West, would just be one thing to mention.

posted on Oct, 2 2016 @ 06:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7
a reply to: Agit8dChop

The Clintons are indebted to the Chinese communists.

The Clintons are in bed with the Chinese communists.

From giving the Chinese advanced military technology to the shipping off of jobs to China from the USA ... all of it goes right back to Bill Clinton's terms as President with his 'co-President' Hillary Clinton.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Kapriti

...Giving the Chinese ILLEGAL technology from Ratheon to enable China to obtain ICBM technology.
ANOTHER traitor.

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 01:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: mbkennel

No. It's a syndrome of paranoid KGB thinking that the US and other nations making mutual voluntary alliances is 'imperialism'.

Because few countries voluntarily ally with Russia, because of Russia's attitudes.

Putin is dangerous and destructive.

and when russia made mutual alliances with cuba, usa was so tolerant, correct?

posted on Oct, 3 2016 @ 07:22 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

The thing that made them more "advanced" was putting the exhaust back into the fuel mix. I gave about 15% more efficiency.

<< 1    3 >>

join