It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hours After First Intelligence Briefing, Trump Likely Leaked CLASSIFIED Secrets (Rumored)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Now, I'm not sure this happened yet as it's sort of just breaking...but just imagine.

Once source has already retracted it: Reverb Press, saying that it cannot be proven that his comments came after the briefing, which as near as I can tell hasn't happened yet.

This was the story...

In what was the biggest faux pas of his entire political career, Trump accidentally revealed sensitive and classified information about the locations of secret military bases. Trump arrogantly spoke to an audience at a Colorado Springs rally today, when he said that the U.S. should not have to pay rent for its military base in Saudi Arabia. There’s just one problem with this. There isn’t supposed to be an American military base in Saudi Arabia. This revelation could and should mean huge consequences for Donald Trump, who has called for the arrest and indictment of Hillary Clinton for mishandling of classified emails. [Source][/e x]

And so it begins? This might be a story to watch.

Other related stories on the issue...

U.S. Intelligence Officials Don’t Trust Trump With Classified Briefing

Clinton and Trump will soon receive classified briefings. Here’s how that works.

So people are worried, and I think with good cause.

"I heard that some say...."

ETA: Added rumored to title as unconfirmed yet his words still hit the chamber. Looking for more information on where and how he said this. Hell maybe Putin told him.

edit on 7/29/2016 by ~Lucidity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:35 PM
link   
Well, that's a problem isn't it

They can't prosecute him for it because they didn't prosecute Hillary for it

If they do, the backlash will be insane

Can't wait to see how this pans out

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:36 PM
link   
So now it's a big deal?

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Are you sure it was a mistake? Pretty brilliant plan if it was done on purpose.

link   
a reply to: ~Lucidity

I thought King Fahd Air Base, Eskan village Air Base and King Abdul Aziz Air Base were all known US military installations in Saudi?

Maybe Zap can confirm their decommissioning?

militarybases.com...

link   

You say "so it begins", when it already began with Hillary, but the left conveniently ignore that.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:39 PM
link   
It is a big deal if you value american lives . he have no problem sending US soldiers to die for Saudi cause as long he make few bucks on it.

"the Saudis don’t survive without us. And the question is, at what point do we get involved and how much will Saudi Arabia pay us to save them?" -Trump

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:40 PM
link   
double
edit on 29-7-2016 by jellyrev because: double post

link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

nice catch. We will have to look at the speech to see exactly what he said.

link   
Note to all. I initially said "I'm not sure this is true, " and I couldn't source either that this briefing already happened, althought his comments apparently did.

a reply to: iTruthSeeker

And so it begins with him too. There. Feel better?

link   

If he did, I am sure he didn't "intend" to.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Someone last night posted that Donald Trump allegedly raped a 13 year old girl in 1994. What level of desperation will Democrats stoop to, because their candidate has nothing fresh and new to talk about? (except tax increases for free college)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I was actually at an AFB there before we closed them down, eons ago. I was under the impression we had no remaining bases there. Seems he might have some inside info on this, whether the intelligence briefings happened yet or not.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
This is such a silly attempt at nonsense, I guess OP trusts *HILLARY* with military intel....

You seriously didn't know we have military in Saudi Arabia, come on now.
edit on Sun Jul 31 2016 by DontTreadOnMe because: Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

What's that got to do with this story?

And it wasn't just last night. That story hit over a month ago...or more.

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:44 PM
link   
Make this guy president, I want him to casually reveal how much we pay the ETs and stuff like that

link   
a reply to: Signals

Yeah, maybe it is a silly attempt. But to be honest, a lot of people actually don't think he can be trusted with this kind of information. And based on his past and present behavior, are they really that far off the mark? He has no filter. And yes, many may just love that about him, but it's a real concern..

link   

LOL

There's U.S. Bases in Saudi Arabia.....

US Military Bases in Saudi Arabia

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:46 PM
link   

The RNC can keep secrets REAL well,DNC,not even on a bet.
Trump was a civilian anyway HE hasn't BEEN sworn into office so no legal ramifications unless they want the briefing officer's head.
edit on 29-7-2016 by cavtrooper7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Isn't today still the 29th of July in DC?

If so, how did we have a quote from Bradley Moss dated July 30th?

Also the only reports I have heard concerning NatSec briefings for both Prez nominees, would begin next week... Tues Wed ish...

raised eyebrow on this one..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join