It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You know, the Rant forum is there for a reason

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:08 AM
link   
You know, the Rant forum is there for a reason. It is for people to get things off their chest. I find it incredulous that there are so many of you that decide to attack said ranter in such an OP. When I post a rant for any reason, it is because I am bursting with anger or sadness and if I do not let it out I find it to be very detrimental to my well being.

I have an immense amount of love for life and when I see things that go against the very fiber of my soul, it hurts, it hurts me to see the world we live in be so callous about the sanctity of life, all life. We abuse each other, animals and this planet, beyond recognition on a daily basis and it hurts me.

So if I need to vent and the Rant forum exist, that is where I will post my aggressive stance concerning the abhorrent behavior I witness in any form of media, if you decide to attack the messenger or the message, that is your choice, but that will just vindicate how I already feel; that there are people on this planet that are selfish, greedy, insensitive jerks and there is not much for me to do about it. They are who they are and they exist, the one thing I can do is vent and get it out of me.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Why isn't this rant in the rant forum? I'm going to go there and rant about this non-ranted rant.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: cosmania

I am going to rant about you beating me in telling the OP that this should be in the rant forum...I HATE THAT!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: forthelove

I am bursting with anger or sadness and if I do not let it out I find it to be very detrimental to my well being

Said every precious snowflake ever. You weren't at an anti Trump or Milo rally recently were you?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Can't wait for a moderator to move this to the rant forum.

Oh the delicious irony!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:47 AM
link   
BLAH BLAH MUTHERF***ING BLAHHHH!!!!

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:19 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Did you say something?

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 01:33 PM
link   

I do find this amusing. You didnt place your rant...about ranting...in the rant forum...you were ranting about. Intentional? Or no?

That makes your thread here a form of oxy-moron. A rant about where to do so...without yourself...doing so.

Ooooookkkkk................

MS
edit on 28-7-2016 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join