It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN posts 100 Sandy Hook videos 2 days before DNC (?)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:20 AM
link   
I just find this plain odd and have no idea why CNN would upload 100 videos on the subject of Sandy Hook within an hour. Obviously some pre-meditated thought went into this. They are also uploading Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman videos. Only connection is that the slain Sandy Hook Principles daughters and Travon's mother are slated to be Speakers at the DNC.
Just do a search on youtube CNN sandy hook and filter for this week. There are also a bunch of videos on this very topic.

Remember CNN supplied live footage of the Sandy Hook Massacre only to be footage from The Saint Rose Lima School a few miles away from The Sandy Hook School.

I personally find CNN to be the most untrustworthy of all our Major News Networks, even Fox.
Remember this beauty.

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:23 AM
link   
Because they know they'll be implicated in the released WikiLeaks emails. They have to distract, distract, distract...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: ugmold
Remember the Munich shootings and how CNN was the only one news agency worldwide, with the only one witness that stated that the attacker in the McDonalds shot kids in the face and yelled Allahu Akbar...

+10 more 
posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:28 AM
link   
DNC.. Seriously Anti Gun...and there you have it. Hillary will be pushing hard for gun control and it's their disgusting way to use a bunch of dead kids for their agenda.
How's that gun control working for France? Or Germany? Didn't seem to stop that 18 year old from getting a Glock. As we've been telling the anti gun crowd for years...The bad guys will have them, no matter what laws you write.

crimeresearch.org... ng-obamas-entire-presidency-508-to-424-2/

UPDATED: FRANCE SUFFERED MORE CASUALTIES (MURDERS AND INJURIES) FROM MASS PUBLIC SHOOTINGS IN 2015 THAN THE US HAS SUFFERED DURING OBAMA’S ENTIRE PRESIDENCY (UPDATED 532 TO 396)

edit on 25-7-2016 by DAVID64 because: spelling...it counts

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

ding,ding,ding ....we have a winner .Its not just CNN but after that Iraq vid it was never going to be the same kind of news source ...

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   

why CNN would upload 100 videos on the subject of Sandy Hook within an hour. Obviously some pre-meditated thought went into this. They are also uploading Trayvon Martin/Zimmerman videos.

Tying burning brands to foxes tails and letting them run through the fields before harvest.

edit on 25-7-2016 by intrptr because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Its CNN playing to their viewers. Not much good stuff from the convention so far.
However , I have to defend CNN on the "fake" Iraq war video. At the time, no journalist was allowed to show any scenery around them for concern that would give the enemy the position of the troops they were with . I do know Fox had Geraldo there and he had to spend most of his time inside a darkened tank . Until the government cleared it. I cant swear this was the case with CNN , but I know that was the orders for embedded journalists. Some networks did overlay backdrops onto the background for this reason.
(cant believe I just sorta defended CNN . Thats a first)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
Apparently the DNC ordered CNN to run the videos and CNN complied as they are known to do.

Part of the anti-gun part of the Democrat dog and pony show.

They need a lot of distracting stuff to wear out media viewers.... that wikileaks thing.... that's tough, huh?

(post by Gin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64
DNC.. Seriously Anti Gun...and there you have it. Hillary will be pushing hard for gun control and it's their disgusting way to use a bunch of dead kids for their agenda.
How's that gun control working for France? Or Germany? Didn't seem to stop that 18 year old from getting a Glock. As we've been telling the anti gun crowd for years...The bad guys will have them, no matter what laws you write.

UPDATED: FRANCE SUFFERED MORE CASUALTIES (MURDERS AND INJURIES) FROM MASS PUBLIC SHOOTINGS IN 2015 THAN THE US HAS SUFFERED DURING OBAMA’S ENTIRE PRESIDENCY (UPDATED 532 TO 396)

Oh Hilary and the Gov know darn well the realities of exactly what you posted. It has nothing to do with public safety. They just want control, and you cant have total control when the populous is armed. I'm sure you know this, but the masses on the left do not know these facts, or they ignore them.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

I doubt you will get a frenchman to admit it, but in Europe France is known for its many guns, criminals and its lax gun control - in that respect France is sort of Europe's America.

My pro tip is therefore that you are likely better served with NOT using France as an example. Use instead Switzerland - plenty of guns, low crime rate, lots of chocolate.

edit on 25-7-2016 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:12 AM
link   

Recycling leftist propaganda?

Is anyone taking the Democratic Party seriously after all this blatant corruption being revealed?

What a sh!tshow.

They're desperately throwing the kitchen sink it seems.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:16 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Nice placement of the word 'public.' The FBI defines a 'mass shooting' as a shooting involving 4 or more people. The US has had over 3000 of those incidents last year alone. Thats 12000 victims. Lets see France's numbers without that public placement. Not that it matters. Kind of off topic.

Wikileaks must really be about to drop the hammer for CNN to push this.
edit on 25-7-2016 by lightedhype because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Every news article of every recent shooting is plastered with conspiracy theorists. Not like things were even 2 years ago.

I get the uneasy feeling some big reveal is coming, and its all part of the plan. Gin's post is really eerie and just seems too sloppy for the planners to not want people to figure it out... like those convenient passports on 9/11.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Wow the ignorance. And in the states attacks are prevented because of your gun policies?

Good luck fighting terrorists with bullet proof vests or bombs and AKs when youre at a concert with your pea shooters. Meanwhile that same gun policy which doesnt stand a chance against terrorism, see Iraq or Syria where civilians carry AKs on the street, does provide you with one of the highest murder rates. Dont think that would be the case if your first option is a knife instead of a gun.

(post by Gin removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 11:01 AM
link   
Watch for massive gun control speeches this week.

CNN/DNC collusion big time.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:10 PM
link   
a reply to: lightedhype

Deaths from mass shootings is under 250 for Obama's entire presidency. It was about 112 and 120 during Clinton and Bush.

I posted on this earlier, using Mother Jones, who cited everything with news articles, and even categorized by type of firearm used, handguns and shotguns being the most common, and rifles hardly registering.

It is time for all of Europe to open completely their self defense industry, and codify protection of the right to own and train with firearms. I imagine European citizens, or at least the French and Germans, are tired of a gun restrictions policy which is failing them, has shown an increase in violent crimes over time, and now they are still being massacred en masse.

Europe needs more guns in the hands of law abiding citizens. It is time to end the victim society.

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Now if only they uploaded videos of Islamists blowing people and themselves to pieces before the RNC, they wouldn't come off as pushing any agenda.

edit on 25-7-2016 by TheTory because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 25 2016 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

I personally find CNN to be the most untrustworthy of all our Major News Networks, even Fox.
Remember this beauty.

What are you remembering it for? In reality the Charles Jaco footage wasn't faked. It is an example of die-hard conspiracy people assuming without really doing any in-depth research.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.metabunk.org...

<<   2 >>

join