It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 - What Do You Think Is Going On Behind The Curtain Of Secrecy?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

theyr tech is so alien that its impossible to undertand

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

originally posted by: JackHill

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum
In regards to abductions, I don't think anyone can't actually answer the question of what the agenda may be. There can be many theories of course as this thread testifies to, but no-one knows. It is possible that some people might know, but then we're back to the original question posed in the thread

Part of the agenda (if not the most important one) is pretty clear. The phenomena evolved with the pass of the decades. First you had early-mid stage hybrids, time later hybrid became more and more human, at the same time, abductees were required to teach hybrid children about our manners, culture, etc. When these hybrids became young adults, they started to visit abductees at their homes and even pick them to walk around, drive around, go shopping, and stuff, meaning, the theorical teaching started to become practical.

It's pretty easy to see the final objective here: infiltration.

How do you infiltrate what you actually were to begin with? The point is not to infiltrate but to genetically alter humanity to evolve back to the progenitor DNA profile.

Speculation. Welcomed but just that. I speak facts.

No you are theorizing. thats not factual at all. Unless you got proof. See that works both ways dont it? Theres no point in makign them look human when with their tech they could steamroll humanity in a week militarily.
the best way to change things is by breeding the dna into the modified human populace.

Of course this was all Told to me in PM's by a former member who was verified as knowing his stuff by numerous members and even staff. Its against TnC to say his name so dont even ask.

The abductions by grey aliens, the making up of hybrid aliens becoming more and more human-looking with every iteration, the teaching procedures forced upon the abductees, the visits at their homes by young human looking hybrids, all these events have been corroborated indepently by abductees, therefore, conformed a pretty clear pattern.

If you expect physical evidence in form of 'alien artifacts' of some sort, you're delusional, or don't even know how the abduction process work; from beginning to end, every variable is controlled by the aliens. In any case, you won't present any 'evidence' whatsoever of your so called 'source', and if I have to weight between what HUNDREDS have been telling us about the aliens by decades vs. an 'anonymous tip in an online forum', the election is pretty simple.

Yes, you're speculating, and yes, I'm stating facts as told by the abductees, the only concrete real source we have, no matter how much 'I'll expect aliens to do this and that instead this and that' comments you could came up with.

ABductees are recounting Faked memories though. So they are not facts. A fact is provable. Here you are saying the same thing you are accussing me of and claiming yours as fact when its not.

Teh Black triangles ARE OURS and we found the tech to build them in a diamond mine. Will you be able to see this black object? No you wont if you are not in the know. And th etip wasnt anonymous. HE could tell you WHEN and WHERE they would show up. SO yes i believe HIM over all of the abducteees.

His claims were verified. yours not so much.

Greys aliens have been spotted by non-abductees aswell, so there it goes your 'screen memories' theory. Besides, again, you continue ignoring a very well known fact: there are abduction recollections even before the World War II, in the 20's and 30's... are you going to blame the 'government' of those too? Please...

Edit to add: And of course, the abduction phenomena is global, you have cases even in the Cold War in communists countries, so again, the 'government conspiracy' theory goes to nowhere.
edit on 27-7-2016 by JackHill because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kalixi
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

I believe that we could never reverse engineer any tech that we found. Any technology that could transport life through the hostile nether regions of space is well above our IQ paygrade. It'd be like giving a high school teacher a space shuttle and getting them to pull it apart and remake it.

I believe we have been visited by aliens and that they even abduct people from time to time. Various World Gov'ts know about it and I think they cannot control it. Humans are at the mercy of intelligent lifeforms far superior than us. It is hidden from us because it is truly terrifying to know that anyone, at any time could be abducted. That we are no longer the Apex Predator. We are no longer in control.

There are theories that the Black Knight satellite floating above our atmosphere is a 10 tonne mothership, I wouldn't be surprised if it was.

Well its lucky then that we found a "rosetta stone" in the diamond mines in the late 40's then. Tech has jumped ahead WAY to fast. compare old inventions and concepts that took 2-3 times longer in the past before the technological revolution. We are getting help from someone. I say someone because its rumored the AI hates being called a machine. "the management" knows about it all i am quite sure.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   
a reply to: JackHill

I did say they are real. they PUT THE MEMORIES IN YOUR HEADS to remove the military presence. You didnt read my post too well.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: humanoidlord
a reply to: yuppa

I read the entire saga its bs
He made vague stataments that could meam almost anything
Zaphod and others(including you)believed in everthing despite the high strangeness of the story

So you ignore the verified sightings then? of course you do you are a troll. You HAVE to be VAGUE otherwise you go to PRISON or WORSE. You ever hear of a NDA? its obvious you are new here. i dont even need the willy wonka meme for that one.

[SNIP] Well, that explains a lot. Sorry to burst your bubble, but many theing he said are completely inconsistent with the reality of the abductions phenomena. Do you know how many anonymous charlatans have appeared on several forums like this one claiming things? Problem is, they never provide any kind of evidence, and secondly, their stories are almost always conflicting with each other! How could that be, if they're 'revealing the truth'?
edit on 7/27/2016 by kosmicjack because: rmoved OT content

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:32 PM
link   

I did say they are real. they PUT THE MEMORIES IN YOUR HEADS to remove the military presence. You didnt read my post too well.

And again, ignoring the same facts I already explained to you several times:

- Abduction recollections can be tracked down to the '20s and '30s.
- The phenomena is GLOBAL in nature, and has been by SEVERAL decades.

You're implying that some sort of 'global military top secret' force has nad HAD the technology back then to move into the entire world, abduct people, implant memories to cover the real ones, NEVER making any kind of mistake, and with 'magic' flying stealth technology apparently, that was completely impossible to have back then, and even today.

And, AGAIN, grey aliens have been observed by NON-abductees aswell.

Please, do your homework.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:39 PM
link   

yeah. Were the 5th iteration of humanity on this mudball so woudnt it be weird to not have Observers and over seers of humanitys development to their desired DNA profile. Not all creatures age at the same rate.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

yeah. Were the 5th iteration of humanity on this mudball so woudnt it be weird to not have Observers and over seers of humanitys development to their desired DNA profile. Not all creatures age at the same rate.

Well, the greys and their masters, the insectoid-like aliens, don't look very human to me. In any case, we don't know who they are or where they come from, that information hasn't been revealed to the abductees.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   

Well, the greys and their masters, the insectoid-like aliens, don't look very human to me. In any case, we don't know who they are or where they come from, that information hasn't been revealed to the abductees.

Well humans who developed at different times with enviromental factors could look very different. of course there are other races in the universe to but most stay away from earth. if they are here these days its under supervision.

posted on Jul, 27 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Can you link me some of the reports form the 20's and 30's, or even earlier, please? I have read a few here and there from around that time. I find the earliest ones, not including ancient times, to be very interesting. I use to have a link to some woman's personal journal from the late 1800's who described "Ant Men" and "Blonde Angels" who would visit her in the night. It was really captivating. It was one of the earliest descriptions of Greys and Nordic types I can remember reading. Wish I still had the link, but I don't. Could have been fake, but if I recall correctly, it was a verified journal that belonged to a journal collector.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:49 AM
link   
a reply to: CoffeeInMyHand
There are a bunch of those cases most of tthem are ccovered on the rosales listing already posted by me

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 08:44 AM
link   
ID be willing to bet the insectoids are actually not insects but wear a form of encounter suit.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

????

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 11:19 AM
link   
What kind of alien was in the Dr. Jonathan Reed case? The alien in the freezer case. He also had an artifact that he took from this alien.

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 12:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TamtammyMacx

that case was a very crude hoax

posted on Jul, 28 2016 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: CoffeeInMyHand

Can you link me some of the reports form the 20's and 30's, or even earlier, please? I have read a few here and there from around that time. I find the earliest ones, not including ancient times, to be very interesting. I use to have a link to some woman's personal journal from the late 1800's who described "Ant Men" and "Blonde Angels" who would visit her in the night. It was really captivating. It was one of the earliest descriptions of Greys and Nordic types I can remember reading. Wish I still had the link, but I don't. Could have been fake, but if I recall correctly, it was a verified journal that belonged to a journal collector.

You can contact researchers like David Jacobs, he and Hopkins worked with some old fellas that had experiences even back then.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join