It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2016 - What Do You Think Is Going On Behind The Curtain Of Secrecy?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
All of the following statements have been extracted from the excellent book, Above Top Secret by Tim Good, if you are not familiar it, then I would highly recommend obtaining a copy:

Major-General, Swedish Flying Corps - 1933:

Comparisons of these objects show that there can be no doubt about illegal air traffic over our secret military areas. there are many reports from reliable people which describe close observation of the enigmatic flier. And in every case the same remark can be noted: no insignias or identifying marks were visible on the machines... the question is: who or whom are they, and why have they been invading our air territory?

Sergeant, 1st Paratroop Brigade, 1st Marine Divison (U.S. Marine Corps) - UFO's over the Solomon Islands, 1942:

... suddenly the air raid warning sounded. There had been no 'Condition Red'... I heard the formation before I saw it. Even then, I was puzzled by the sound. It was a mighty roar that seemed to echo in the heavens. It didn't sound at all like the high-pitched 'sewing machine' drone of the Jap formations... The formation was huge; I would say over 150 objects were in it. Instead of the usual tight 'V' of 25 planes, this formation was in straight lines of 10 or 12 objects, one behind the other. The speed was a little faster than Jap planes, and they were soon out of sight. A few other things puzzled me: I couldn't seem to make out any wings or tails. They seemed to wobble slightly, and every time they wobbled they would shimmer brightly from the sun. Their colour was like highly polished silver. No bombs were dropped, of course. All in all, it was the most awe-inspiring and yet frightening spectacles I have seen in my life.

RAF Flight-Lieutenant, Royal Auxiliary Airforce - UFO's over the U.K., 1954:

When I was at about 16,000 feet I saw a whole lot of contrails - possibly at 30-40,000 feet - over the North Foreland. Through the middle of the trails I saw 3 objects which I thought were aeroplanes, but they weren't trailing. They came down through the middle of that towards Southend and then headed towards me. When they got to within a certain distance one of them went off to my port side - one gold and one silver. And the third object came straight towards me and closed to within a few hundred yards, almost filling the windscreen, then it went off towards my port side, I tried to turn round to follow, but it had gone. It was saucer-shaped with a bun on top and a bun underneath, and was silvery and metallic. There were no portholes, flames or anything. I haven't found a satisfactory explanation for what i saw... but I know what i saw.

Truck Driver (and other witness) - Hampshire, U.K., 1967:

Our vehicles were stationary 25 - 30 yards from each other. The object was in between us. It glowed in the most beautiful green colour I have ever seen. It was like nothing on earth... I sat in the cab petrified. I don't want ever to experience anything like that again. This was no hallucination.

Police Officer (plus two others) - Yorkshire, U.K., 1978:

It was absolutely awe-inspiring to see it. i don't know how to explain it to you - it was such a beautiful looking thing. It seemed to have portholes around the dome - an elongated domed area. And what stood out more than anything else was the coloured lights dancing around on the outside of the skirt at the bottom... which gave the visual impression that it was rotating. Now whether the thing was going round, or whether it was just the lights that were going round and giving the impression, I don't know. I would say it was the lights that were going round because when you were looking at the portholes, they didn't seem to be going round in a circle as you would have expected.

General, Spanish Airforce:

As a General, my opinion is the same as the Air Ministry, but in my own personal capacity, I have for some time heald the view that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft. It was an extremely bright object which remained there stationary for that legth of time and then shot off towards Egea De Los Caballeros, covering the distance of 20km in less than 2 seconds. No human device is capable of such a speed.

Commandant, Chilean Airforce - Argentina, 1965:

It is rash to say that we all saw a flying saucer, like those in science fiction. But nevertheless it was something real, an object travelling at a staggering speed, that performed evolutions and ...caused interference in the instruments of the Argentinian base lying on an island that is near to and right opposite our base... What we observed was no hallucination or collective psychosis. as far as I am concerned it is a celestial object that I am unable to identify. That it could be an aircraft constructed on this earth, I do not believe possible.

Now obviously science won't accept witness testimony as a basis for study, but if we accept the above statements as fact, and there's no reason why they shouldn't be, then it could be fair to say that the explanation that fits best would be the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Additionally, the quotes used above are just the tip of the iceberg and there are hundreds if not thousands more statements from various people around the world who report similar occurrences.

Officially we know that the main governments of the world do not admit to studying the phenomenon, yet privately it should be accepted that security agencies around the world are and have been paying very close attention to the reports of 'high strangeness', ever since the 1940/50's at least, and the lid on UFO's was clamped shut and it has remained that way ever since. Furthermore, it should also be accepted fact that some governmental agencies have gone as far as to muddy the waters in some cases in order to deflect attention from the validity of the reports.

Over the years many researchers have hypothesized as to why this is ie. our social and religious structures would fail with knowledge of other races, it would create panic, the oil industry would be finished if we had the knowledge of such technology etc. Yet, there has still never been direct reference by governments to the 'business of flying saucers', while all the time behind the scenes there still remains hundreds of UFO cases classified so high that they represent 'a threat to national security' and will probably never see the light of day, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Whether certain governments did indeed recover any of these craft, or even parts of them, or whether they even managed to enter in to some kind of arrangement with those who allegedly fly these crafts, is still a debatable issue. If we accept that they did, I guess the question would then be, did they manage to reverse the technology? This is something which I have changed my mind on several times over the years and currently I am of the opinion that they were unsuccessful.

What do you think is going on behind the curtain of secrecy?
edit on -180002016-07-23T10:06:34-05:000000003431201634072016Sat, 23 Jul 2016 10:06:34 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I'd wager they moved beyond the scope of assuming they are extraterrestrial in nature. I'd bet the same reason that elitists dabble into the occult is the same reason "science" was researching woo (ufo's included) at Skinwalker Ranch. Because the answers to which we all seek lay somewhere between dimensions of our perceived space/time, not the amount of "time" it takes them to travel "space"

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   
The real show. I seen one too. I had the distinct impression it was monitoring, measuring, recording. Like any probe we send to fly by another planet.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Heres the thing. Triangles are "ours" so are the orbs. Orbs are drones.

CIgar shaped huge craft. Ours as well. Only a few sightings are Aliens.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 10:23 AM
link   
the way talk is and what movies and new historical finds are "telling us". Everything is pointing to Greek Gods,
Loads of movies are pushing the super hero (Gods) on us and i have read of a few new historical finds relating to ancient Gods........... the whole Aliens from another planet conspiracy is getting pushed out for aliens from another dimension.
interesting that these Ancient gods had as powerful female Gods to Male gods, and to compare that to the amount of Female heads of state that is apparent as of late, it was holy books like the Bible that seemed to not give females the role they deserved in its writings.
i would say that TPTB are implementing a change in consciousness to see in a new way of thinking, possibly a NWO, i'm 50/50 with a big reveal coming out in MSM within the next couple of years.

.............or life could really be just like the news says.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

STILL want to see what happens if you take a shot with a .50 cal at a TR3B....

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 11:10 AM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Knock yourself out. How bad could it be?

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:01 PM
link   
What is happening is that for around a whole century (maybe a bit more) an 'extraterrestrial' race started to abduct human beings.

The purpose of such abductions are basically the obtaining of genetic material, that later will be altered using 'alien' DNA in the mix, in order to create a hybrid race. To do so, altered ova will be inserted into abducted women, and almost 3 months later, the fetuses will be extracted. These will be then conserved inside containers until they're ready.

There are several kind of hybrid beings, some looks more alien than human, others look completely human.

The final objective of these clandestine operations seems to be the preparation for infiltration of human looking hybrid beings. This can be deduced from some facts: abductees are required to 'teach' hybrid children aboard the ships about human manners, behavior, routines, etc. When these beings reach the early adult age, will visit the abductees on their homes and continue the learning on site, escalating to walks, driving, shopping, and such. In every moment, their whole concern is about fitting in without getting noticed.

The whole operation is completely secret in nature and it's intergenerational (meaning, if you're an abductee, at least one of your parents were also one). The point is that the abductees are forced by their captors to bury the memories of these encounters while living they lives. As every system, it's not perfect, and then, often conscious fragmented memories will arise (despite these are usually wrong in several aspects). Also, some relaxation techniques can be used to recover part of these memories, and it works, considering the vast amount of patterns that were discovered.

The 'aliens' and also the hybrid beings work together under the same agenda, and have a perfect tool for their operation: neurological superiority. If such abilities are natural of technically modified, we don't know, but they can control and manipulate human beings using 'mental' commands. The communication is completely telephatic.

Their technology, on the other hand, is clearly beyond us: exotic propulsion systems, gravity control, atomic-level matter manipulation (for instance, can move a person through physical objects like walls), etc.

What's the future of this infiltration agenda? We don't know for sure, but we can speculate. Often, abductees will be informed by the aliens about 'the change' that's coming. Whatever that event means, we are in clear disadvantage. We already have hybrid beings living between us that could, if they like, make you think and do whatever they want, and even to forget about it. That by itself makes us completely vulnerable at any level of our society.

Whatever is the case, and considering the amount of time and effort these beings put in their agenda, it's clear to me they're here to stay and, as best, live with us, and worst, rule us.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:06 PM
link   
A few documents released here and there without needing to forge any real proof and you give the impression you could have alien technology or even contact with advanced beings. A definite military advantage.

A cheap and effective PsyOp.

MIB all around the world are planting the idea that their respective employers could have access to UFO's for their Military. No one knows if anyone is telling the truth or not anymore so they need to maintain the charade and the abundance of "evidence" grows.

It explains the secrecy and the lack of physical evidence.

Unfortunately the truth will not be known until the fake alien business is monopolised by one company. Only then can anyone be 100% sure that no alien threat actually exists as they could confirm they created them all.

This is where disclosure becomes tricky. Secret military contractors dealing with an undisclosed amount of foreign countries would have pretty strict confidentiality agreements. And whilst the honorable thing to do is tell the truth they need to honor their contract.

Behind the curtain is probably a lot of contract law.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: cavtrooper7

I have a cousin who lives in Wisconsin now, but back in the early '70's he was in the Vietnam war and his chopper crew was ordered to shoot at a saucer shaped craft which after they did, it shot the very same ammo right back at them causing them to crash land. The crew all walked away with some nasty injuries, and they were later debriefed and threatened to never talk about it.
Shooting at any saucer or craft of any kind is a bad idea

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

I KNOW .
I'm just ornery.
If THE cops show up I'd have my answer as to whom it belonged to as well.
I always thought firing on aliens is both rude and counterproductive,myself.
FORTUNATELY they aren't like us.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

Shooting at our own "UFO"'s is something I could support though. The military always denies it was theirs, so they should be free game

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

It would be JUST my luck it crashed and I'd be on the run at that point...

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

I have a cousin who lives in Wisconsin now, but back in the early '70's he was in the Vietnam war and his chopper crew was ordered to shoot at a saucer shaped craft which after they did, it shot the very same ammo right back at them causing them to crash land. The crew all walked away with some nasty injuries, and they were later debriefed and threatened to never talk about it.
Shooting at any saucer or craft of any kind is a bad idea

I've never heard of a UFO encounter like that before but cool story

originally posted by: JackHill
What is happening is that for around a whole century (maybe a bit more) an 'extraterrestrial' race started to abduct human beings.

The purpose of such abductions are basically the obtaining of genetic material, that later will be altered using 'alien' DNA in the mix, in order to create a hybrid race. To do so, altered ova will be inserted into abducted women, and almost 3 months later, the fetuses will be extracted. These will be then conserved inside containers until they're ready.

There are several kind of hybrid beings, some looks more alien than human, others look completely human.

The final objective of these clandestine operations seems to be the preparation for infiltration of human looking hybrid beings. This can be deduced from some facts: abductees are required to 'teach' hybrid children aboard the ships about human manners, behavior, routines, etc. When these beings reach the early adult age, will visit the abductees on their homes and continue the learning on site, escalating to walks, driving, shopping, and such. In every moment, their whole concern is about fitting in without getting noticed.

The whole operation is completely secret in nature and it's intergenerational (meaning, if you're an abductee, at least one of your parents were also one). The point is that the abductees are forced by their captors to bury the memories of these encounters while living they lives. As every system, it's not perfect, and then, often conscious fragmented memories will arise (despite these are usually wrong in several aspects). Also, some relaxation techniques can be used to recover part of these memories, and it works, considering the vast amount of patterns that were discovered.

The 'aliens' and also the hybrid beings work together under the same agenda, and have a perfect tool for their operation: neurological superiority. If such abilities are natural of technically modified, we don't know, but they can control and manipulate human beings using 'mental' commands. The communication is completely telephatic.

Their technology, on the other hand, is clearly beyond us: exotic propulsion systems, gravity control, atomic-level matter manipulation (for instance, can move a person through physical objects like walls), etc.

What's the future of this infiltration agenda? We don't know for sure, but we can speculate. Often, abductees will be informed by the aliens about 'the change' that's coming. Whatever that event means, we are in clear disadvantage. We already have hybrid beings living between us that could, if they like, make you think and do whatever they want, and even to forget about it. That by itself makes us completely vulnerable at any level of our society.

Whatever is the case, and considering the amount of time and effort these beings put in their agenda, it's clear to me they're here to stay and, as best, live with us, and worst, rule us.

Obviously the alleged abductions are part of it and quite clearly there would obviously have to be an agenda.

Can I ask, how did you come to the conclusion you did?
edit on -180002016-07-23T13:36:18-05:000000001831201618072016Sat, 23 Jul 2016 13:36:18 -0500 by Zcustosmorum because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zcustosmorum

Obviously the alleged abductions are part of it and quite clearly there would obviously have to be an agenda.

Well, you have to listen to the abductees and compare notes, looking for patterns, basically.

That's all we know for certain right now.

There are not 'alleged' abductions, at least many of them are real, physical interventions.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:46 PM
link   

All of the following statements have been extracted from the excellent book, Above Top Secret by Tim Good, if you are not familiar it, then I would highly recommend obtaining a copy:

Major-General, Swedish Flying Corps - 1933:

Comparisons of these objects show that there can be no doubt about illegal air traffic over our secret military areas. there are many reports from reliable people which describe close observation of the enigmatic flier. And in every case the same remark can be noted: no insignias or identifying marks were visible on the machines... the question is: who or whom are they, and why have they been invading our air territory?

Sergeant, 1st Paratroop Brigade, 1st Marine Divison (U.S. Marine Corps) - UFO's over the Solomon Islands, 1942:

... suddenly the air raid warning sounded. There had been no 'Condition Red'... I heard the formation before I saw it. Even then, I was puzzled by the sound. It was a mighty roar that seemed to echo in the heavens. It didn't sound at all like the high-pitched 'sewing machine' drone of the Jap formations... The formation was huge; I would say over 150 objects were in it. Instead of the usual tight 'V' of 25 planes, this formation was in straight lines of 10 or 12 objects, one behind the other. The speed was a little faster than Jap planes, and they were soon out of sight. A few other things puzzled me: I couldn't seem to make out any wings or tails. They seemed to wobble slightly, and every time they wobbled they would shimmer brightly from the sun. Their colour was like highly polished silver. No bombs were dropped, of course. All in all, it was the most awe-inspiring and yet frightening spectacles I have seen in my life.

RAF Flight-Lieutenant, Royal Auxiliary Airforce - UFO's over the U.K., 1954:

When I was at about 16,000 feet I saw a whole lot of contrails - possibly at 30-40,000 feet - over the North Foreland. Through the middle of the trails I saw 3 objects which I thought were aeroplanes, but they weren't trailing. They came down through the middle of that towards Southend and then headed towards me. When they got to within a certain distance one of them went off to my port side - one gold and one silver. And the third object came straight towards me and closed to within a few hundred yards, almost filling the windscreen, then it went off towards my port side, I tried to turn round to follow, but it had gone. It was saucer-shaped with a bun on top and a bun underneath, and was silvery and metallic. There were no portholes, flames or anything. I haven't found a satisfactory explanation for what i saw... but I know what i saw.

Truck Driver (and other witness) - Hampshire, U.K., 1967:

Our vehicles were stationary 25 - 30 yards from each other. The object was in between us. It glowed in the most beautiful green colour I have ever seen. It was like nothing on earth... I sat in the cab petrified. I don't want ever to experience anything like that again. This was no hallucination.

Police Officer (plus two others) - Yorkshire, U.K., 1978:

It was absolutely awe-inspiring to see it. i don't know how to explain it to you - it was such a beautiful looking thing. It seemed to have portholes around the dome - an elongated domed area. And what stood out more than anything else was the coloured lights dancing around on the outside of the skirt at the bottom... which gave the visual impression that it was rotating. Now whether the thing was going round, or whether it was just the lights that were going round and giving the impression, I don't know. I would say it was the lights that were going round because when you were looking at the portholes, they didn't seem to be going round in a circle as you would have expected.

General, Spanish Airforce:

As a General, my opinion is the same as the Air Ministry, but in my own personal capacity, I have for some time heald the view that UFO's are extraterrestrial craft. It was an extremely bright object which remained there stationary for that legth of time and then shot off towards Egea De Los Caballeros, covering the distance of 20km in less than 2 seconds. No human device is capable of such a speed.

Commandant, Chilean Airforce - Argentina, 1965:

It is rash to say that we all saw a flying saucer, like those in science fiction. But nevertheless it was something real, an object travelling at a staggering speed, that performed evolutions and ...caused interference in the instruments of the Argentinian base lying on an island that is near to and right opposite our base... What we observed was no hallucination or collective psychosis. as far as I am concerned it is a celestial object that I am unable to identify. That it could be an aircraft constructed on this earth, I do not believe possible.

Now obviously science won't accept witness testimony as a basis for study, but if we accept the above statements as fact, and there's no reason why they shouldn't be, then it could be fair to say that the explanation that fits best would be the extraterrestrial hypothesis. Additionally, the quotes used above are just the tip of the iceberg and there are hundreds if not thousands more statements from various people around the world who report similar occurrences

Officially we know that the main governments of the world do not admit to studying the phenomenon, yet privately it should be accepted that security agencies around the world are and have been paying very close attention to the reports of 'high strangeness', ever since the 1940/50's at least, and the lid on UFO's was clamped shut and it has remained that way ever since. Furthermore, it should also be accepted fact that some governmental agencies have gone as far as to muddy the waters in some cases in order to deflect attention from the validity of the reports.

Over the years many researchers have hypothesized as to why this is ie. our social and religious structures would fail with knowledge of other races, it would create panic, the oil industry would be finished if we had the knowledge of such technology etc. Yet, there has still never been direct reference by governments to the 'business of flying saucers', while all the time behind the scenes there still remains hundreds of UFO cases classified so high that they represent 'a threat to national security' and will probably never see the light of day, not in our lifetimes anyway.

Whether certain governments did indeed recover any of these craft, or even parts of them, or whether they even managed to enter in to some kind of arrangement with those who allegedly fly these crafts, is still a debatable issue. If we accept that they did, I guess the question would then be, did they manage to reverse the technology? This is something which I have changed my mind on several times over the years and currently I am of the opinion that they were unsuccessful.

What do you think is going on behind the curtain of secrecy?

Congratulations...you have discovered a keystone tactic TPTB use and have used for many CENTURIES to control us all...now EXPAND ON THIS AND DRIVE IT DEEPLY INTO CYBERSPACE........you are re-setting the status-quo so that we accept as a PRIMARY source of PROOF living human testimony and deathbed and postmortem statements.....TPTB have always tried to drive us AWAY from TRUSTING EACH OTHER and from TRUSTING OUR JUDGEMENT WHICH IS DRIVEN BY EMOTIONAL CATALYSTS AND THINGS LIKE INTUITION AND EMPATHY....this emotional quotient is what makes the human brain vastly superior to any computer which could ever be concieved of.

The number of abduction events is in the millions globally......and I represent one of them.There are many different groups and agendas projected by these groups and even within each group there are competing internal agendas.Nature is as Nature does......the Universe has rule we the masses on Earth are still learning....we are a part of a Universal Community and we have been harnessed by an Imperialistic mentality and entity.Our entire PLANET IS BEING SPOKEN FOR BY A SMALL NUMBER OF IMPOSTERS RRUNNING A CON-GAME WHO DO NOT REPRESENT GLOBAL HUMANITIES WISHES WHATSOEVER.

The questions of wether the Governments AND PRIVATE GROUPS have this technology or not is old news.....of course people have this technology....anyone can build it....building a small 50 foot craft [see David Hamel]can be no more difficult than assembeling an Ikea Bedroom Suite....seriously....very very few moving parts.

You have to refer to the "secrets"....plural.....because there are so many diffeent groups involved here.

I suggest looking to the RVing community right now because some of the cold hard the truth is being divined by Ed Dames and others.

They are being "allowed" to fully disclose the truth by claiming it is Remote Viewing information which NO ONE IS SUPPOSSED TO BELIEVE IS REAL....IMHO they are an offshoot of the Military Group with power who knows the entire story of what is looming over us all right now,a group who will battle till they dont know its over.

edit on 23-7-2016 by one4all because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 01:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Zcustosmorum

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed I have a cousin who lives in Wisconsin now, but back in the early '70's he was in the Vietnam war and his chopper crew was ordered to shoot at a saucer shaped craft which after they did, it shot the very same ammo right back at them causing them to crash land. The crew all walked away with some nasty injuries, and they were later debriefed and threatened to never talk about it. Shooting at any saucer or craft of any kind is a bad idea

I've never heard of a UFO encounter like that before but cool story

IIRC, the same thing was reported during the Battle of Los Angeles - although I can't find a link for you right this second.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: JackHill

Well, you have to listen to the abductees and compare notes, looking for patterns, basically.

That's all we know for certain right now.

There are not 'alleged' abductions, at least many of them are real, physical interventions.

As an abduction participant I can tell you it is very easy to discern who is telling the truth when they were taken by the same group as you were ..AND....its also easy to identify others who are telling the truth about their events with diffeent groups than your own.

The "patterning" is clear and this is why i cannot google up all of the reports given to the pioneers of abduction research who are gone now which are the prime evidence we all have and see these patterns for myself....you bet those PATTERNS tell us exactly what is going on.....I MIGHT ADD...that as an experiencer I ALSO KNOW WHEN CERTAIN THINGS ARE INTENTIONALLY EXCLUDED FROM PUBLISHED EVENT STORIES......so I know what TPTB wish to hide and I know when they are interfering with the renditions.

I do not have to tell everyone only my perspective or story becuse thee are so many legitimate stories out there which form patterns......lol....just use some of the "have you been abducted" tests online because TPTB put most of them up and you will see what patterns THEY found and are looking for evidences of, and besides there are MANY GROUPS INTERACTING WITH US so I wouldnt want to mislead people to think all of them are like those who I met.

Put it his way.....we SHOULD have a GLOBAL LIST OF EVERY HUMAN ALIVE.....we have the capacity and capability...so why not?..........maybe because a COUPLE HUNDRED MILLION PEOPLE A YEAR DISAPPEAR?????...and if we had such a list someone would have to explain where they all go EVERY YEAR.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:42 PM
link   

Imitates zaphod...ITS NOT A FREAKING TR3B dammit!!!

And No thanks. I enjoy breathing to much to pull something that stupid.

posted on Jul, 23 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: one4all

The leaders would abuse the hell out of that.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join