It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Super impressed by Van Jones talking to InfoWars guys

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 02:12 AM
link   
It's a LOOOOOONG interview by internet standards, but I have so much respect for this guy and hope you watch it.

He's such a good speaker, and I love his message.

I'd love to be friends with this guy.

I want to give him a man hug.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

S&F man, I actually watched the whole thing. Good points too but the infowars guys drive me nuts.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   
Why can't government talk like this? I have to admit I did not have a high opinion of Van Jones before this, because all I have seen of the man has been through the lens of media. Be it left or right media.

It was refreshing to see him as a real person off script, and I give him much props for how he dealt with the ambush tactics of the AJ crew.

I am so tired of the political BS this year, I just can't wait till the whole circus is over.

Thanks for sharing that Domo.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   

Fairplay all round,more debate less ignorance.

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Simply, I enjoyed listening to him.

There are plenty of people in this country who have good ideas and good energy and can bring people together.

There's a really nice photo of him at Wiki. I can see the soul and benevolence in his eyes.

I rarely see CNN so I was not aware of him until this video.

Thanks!!

posted on Jul, 21 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

That was a great video -- thank you for posting!!!

I'd love to see Van Jones with his own show, talking to folks one-on-one and discussing lots of issues, and really connecting with others... just like this. So much better than the usual drivel and talking points.

top topics

join