It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

It's Official: Trump Wins GOP Presidential Nomination

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 09:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: olbe66
a reply to: JinMI

I made about $350,000 last year in income from salary and other income. My trust fund is over $5,550,000 as of this quarter. I don't think I fit into your 95%, slave. This is 1%. By the way, I earned it all, and my trust is no tax! suck the wax tadpole, loser. You never learned how to work the system, and I work for the federal government, as a GS-14. I own you, and you will die poor. Let me know where you work. I might buy your company, fire you, then sell it off for a profit. Get a pair slave.

Damn, and some of people think I'm a brash bastard.

$20 says he's full of it.
edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:01 PM
link   
a reply to: olbe66

First the 1% start around the 8 mill mark. So.....yea.

You "earned it all" and "trust fund" in the same paragraph? Really?!?

GS-14 huh, must be quite a big deal? Fshhh, nope en.wikipedia.org...(US_civil_service_pay_scale)

It's ok buddy, you can lie on forums to make yourself feet better. Does your Mom's basement have an insurance policy for pants fires?
edit on 19-7-2016 by JinMI because: Spelling...again.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:03 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Trump as a zombie - possible. He sure wants to lose. He does everything to piss off Americans, hates minorities, who are now a significant voting bloc, says horrible things, women, Mexicans, Black folks, any one who know a woman, black, or Mexican, gay friend, person who is not a nazi, etc....

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:05 PM
link   

a reply to: xuenchen

nd I suppose you know the formula for Coca-Cola too. I know the secret of Schweppes. And it ain't Hillary.

Yes, you are now officially meaningless. Go home and cry. Make up a new name. Come back next week as an independent. Anything dude. You are just to sad right now.

Maybe do a makeover with some high heels and stockings. Get a new look. Come out...you know what I mean.You could make some new friends. Good friends. Friends who comfort you when you are sad, or lonely, or crying on the bed.

I suppose you could get someone to make you a wedding cake, if you were nice....

Trolololololol

*yawn*

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Missed your post - good point. Don't want to undo you point, so do you mean that after 4 years, what is the point, because it will b e a new thing like...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Just because he comes off as a jerk (to over-sensitive people), and might actually be one sometimes, doesn't mean he HATES people because of what group they identify as.

Me, I identify as an individual. To be one you have to have thick skin.

You, you are clearly part of the Patriarchy which makes all your regressive chest pounding and stereotyping quite perplexing, but at least it's hilarious.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:12 PM
link   
a reply to: bbarkow

She will win. Sorry, but that is the fact. Trump has no support. I am not voting for her, but she will win. Get your big coat on and get ready for the wind.

That will be the trick for Trump. Find a center-right message and pound it into the ground. Hillary doesn't have a record she can run on, and won't be thought better of if she can only attack.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

It's possible that Trump will soon become Hillary Clinton's biggest call of reality.

Everyone else is giving Hillary a big call of reality at the convention, and Trump did not even get started yet!

Republican National Convention thread. Let the games begin.

She is getting hit HARD with reality, from every angle.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
I go to sleep tonight with a little more hope for the future than last night.
America NEEDS Trump.
I hope people realize that.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:22 PM
link   

Trump as a zombie - possible.

Oh. I thought you had more than just theories with big holes in them. You seemed very sure of yourself in that first post where you said he was going to take a dive for Hillary.

But I guess you're just guessing like everyone else without considering some of the rather obvious problems in most of the theories that are out there. Which I admit would be quite an event if one of them came true. That would be something of legendary historical significance to see first hand for sure. But the world rarely lives up to how it's told in the movies.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
Congratulations from Canada. I'm excited for the possibilities his presidency might bring to our friendship.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

And you have been doing an excellent job with the fast moving information.

link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

a reply to: JinMI

I made about $350,000 last year in income from salary and other income. My trust fund is over $5,550,000 as of this quarter. I don't think I fit into your 95%, slave. This is 1%. By the way, I earned it all, and my trust is no tax! suck the wax tadpole, loser. You never learned how to work the system, and I work for the federal government, as a GS-14. I own you, and you will die poor. Let me know where you work. I might buy your company, fire you, then sell it off for a profit. Get a pair slave.

Damn, and some of people think I'm a brash bastard.

$20 says he's full of it.
Hate me cause i am in it. Read about making 130K per year on a GS-14 step 7, plus an on the side business - Don't know what you think g s s-14S DO but i DO mostly IT and we do OK on off
contract work. As for you dumb folks that don't know, you can set up a trust for any amount of money you have paid taxes for. Ha ha, dumb poors. I have my own trust that includes my house, my cabin in Potter County PA, my island in International Falls, Mn, and my 24 ft Thor motor home. All tax free, dumb poors. if you didn't spend all of your time in high school sniffing paint and buggering each other you might have paid attention, go good grades, gone to college, and learned how to make money. As it is is, you are all just poors who basically work for me, one way or another. Enjoy. I learned early in life to make deals and let others make the products. Thank you poors!

link   
It's going to be a hell of a show watching all the debates between him and Hillary, how childish will the personal attacks be, who loses composure first, might as well call Ennio Morricone for making the soundtracks, it's going to be EPIC!

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Hahahaa, that's very funny. No support? I think the crowds at her rallies vs. Trump's rallies speak volumes!

TRUMP RALLY

Clinton Rally

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheTory
Congratulations from Canada. I'm excited for the possibilities his presidency might bring to our friendship.

I didn't realize Canadians liked Trump so much.

We aren't friends now???

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

For all the happiness it bought you.

edit on 19-7-2016 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

originally posted by: awareness10
So tell me, if Trump is president does Hillary automatically become Vice or does her candidate face off against Trumps candidate?

The VP sweeps in with the President Elect.

Barring any odd circumstances like death or severe illness, or resignation.

There is only one election here in the U.S.

All the Primary elections in all the States and Territories lead up to the main Conventions.

Thankyou xuen

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: TheTory

I didn't realize Canadians liked Trump so much.

We aren't friends now???

Of course we're friends! The issue is, and you might be glad to hear this, many Canadians have fallen victim to the narrative as well, so it will be nice to prove them wrong once we both become prosperous.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 10:34 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where's the question about how big is the safe space?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join