It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Media Censoring Baton Rouge Events Connections to BLM

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 05:57 PM
link   
The MSM has been pushing the narrative that the recent shooting in Baton Rouge was done by a right wing group and sovereign citizens movement.

Facebook delete this post off Facebook AFTER the Baton Rouge police department claimed they had killed the shooter.

I first suspected something was wrong when the narrative changed from multiple shooters to a single shooter and then they claimed that it was once again a lone gunman and that they had killed him.

There is a lot that stinks with what narrative the media is pushing and what's really happening.

My position is currently that they do not want it to get out that these people are getting away to stop copy cat murders.

My position is also that they were searching every car and the entire area the way that they were due to the fact that they didn't actually catch the shooter.

The media is now heavily pushing the idea that this was done by a right wing militia this is not the truth.

A lot stinks here.
edit on 7/17/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:00 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:08 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

The MSM has been pushing the narrative that the recent shooting in Baton Rouge was done by a right wing group and sovereign citizens movement. . . The media is now heavily pushing the idea that this was done by a right wing militia this is not the truth.

Gotta link? I haven't heard that from the MSM...at all.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

The MSM has been pushing the narrative that the recent shooting in Baton Rouge was done by a right wing group and sovereign citizens movement. . . The media is now heavily pushing the idea that this was done by a right wing militia this is not the truth.

I just listened to them talk about it for an hour on MSNBC I don't read their websites.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion

originally posted by: Liquesence

I just listened to them talk about it for an hour on MSNBC I don't read their websites.

Like I said, gotta link?

link   
Facebook post is fake.

link   
a reply to: Domo1

How do you know???

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
The media isn't censoring anything. They just aren't reporting a fake profile.

Notice the creation date and time of the profile - so either it's fake or a dead murderer found Facebook access in Hell.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:13 PM
link   
Well what do you know....There is some heavy spin in that DailyCaller article, no surprise.

In the video he's talking about how he's NOT affiliated with any groups. That perhaps he might promote one of them from time to time to other people but he's not a part of any group at all. That he's an Alpha Male who stands on his own.

Most important which they leave out of his list of groups of course is when he says He's a Christian. Imagine that.

So it looks like if you want to include him with these other groups which he claims not to be affiliated with then you also have to include him as a Christian too.

So maybe you should take him at his word and not affiliate him with any of those groups.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hefficide

The media isn't censoring anything. They just aren't reporting a fake profile.

Notice the creation date and time of the profile - so either it's fake or a dead murderer found Facebook access in Hell.

Got it thanks.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

How dare you question me!?

^ What Hefficide said and some other stuff.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Apparently the police are at the shooters home in KC so maybe there's more to this story???

+4 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:27 PM
link   
Cops killed, check
at a BLM protest, check
shooter was black, check
Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel, check

MSM describes him as a Christian right wing extremist, check.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Yeah, but I'm almost 100% sure that Facebook post is fake.

I actually wouldn't be surprised if people are being directed to not comment on more possible shooters that escaped to calm people down.

There's an alleged video of this dude showing up in Baton Rouge and handing out a book he wrote to people, seems to want to radicalize them.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   

I actually wouldn't be surprised if people are being directed to not comment on more possible shooters that escaped to calm people down.

Yeah I get that perspective but it's not right.

If there are more possible shooters running around your neighborhood telling you they don't exist is not a good idea.

Trust me I've lived in bad areas where there was often helicopters and public announcements of people in the area running from the police.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: TinfoilTP
Cops killed, check
at a BLM protest, check
shooter was black, check
Was Nation Of Islam Member, Railed Against ‘Crackers’ On YouTube Channel, check

MSM describes him as a Christian right wing extremist, check.

Maybe because he said himself he was a Christian.

He's also a Marine Vet. with honorable discharge as well.

One of the officers he shot was also a black male.

But of course when you plug in those facts also it sort of shoots your agenda to hell doesn't it.

+1 more 
posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Is it just me or is the line between BLM and Islamic extremism becoming quite blurry?

Seems to me BLM is far closer to Islamic extremism than it is to America at large.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: MysticPearl
Is it just me or is the line between BLM and Islamic extremism becoming quite blurry?

It's just you.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:44 PM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

Isn't it odd that the last 2 police officer killers have both been vets???

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: mOjOm

Isn't it odd that the last 2 police officer killers have both been vets???

It is, actually.

Or not odd, per se, but interesting.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join