It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

RNC rally/protest LIVE streams

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Will add more as they become available.

Unicorn Riot
www.unicornriot.ninja...

RNC 2016 - LIVE COVERAGE by DAHBOO7

edit on 17-7-2016 by Black_Fox because: aDding

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:25 PM
link   
That woman's hairy armpits were rather off putting. More hair in her pits than on her head, and of course that stupid nose ring.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:32 PM
link   
A "Free Palestine" protest at the RNC convention? Did I miss something or are these people just all over the place for the moment?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:33 PM
link   
"From the river to the sea, Palestine will be free".

WTF, these guys lost? Chanting for Palestine while at the RNC in Cleveland.

SMH

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Nyiah

They're idiots. They're protesting Trump, the RNC, the DNC, Israel, Police and probably a ton more. From what I can tell it's all lesbians and soccer Mom's trying to have some excitement with a smattering of white knights.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

They're idiots. They're protesting Trump, the RNC, the DNC, Israel, Police and probably a ton more. From what I can tell it's all lesbians and soccer Mom's trying to have some excitement with a smattering of white knights.

Lesbians, soccer moms and white knights. A book could be written.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Taking the opportunity to air all their grievances at once, as incoherently & left-field as possible then. Gotcha.

This should prove entertaining, at best. Maybe.
edit on 7/17/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Don't besmirch lesbians by associating them with these idiots. We (lesbians) aren't all marching there. Some of us actually have some common sense.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Black_Fox

What are they protesting ?

ETA: nevermind seems they're protesting everything under the sun
edit on 17/7/16 by Discotech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Not sure if this is off-topic, but if BLM plan ANY protests right now, ANYWHERE, they are idiots. The decent thing for them to do is suspend all protests until the political climate calms down.

Or they can hire their own freaking security.

I don't think we can make them stop, but to stop voluntarily would be a display of good will and good judgment.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is nothing....

As the week progresses the real protesters will come out and the blood will flow.

People are going to die in Cleveland!!

It will be apparent just how deeply the country is divided.

There's also a negative side....

edit on 17-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

My apologies, nothing against lesbians (or soccer moms for that matter). It just seems like a weird demographic to be super enraged about Palestine and immigration and whatever else.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: angeldoll

Not sure if this is off-topic, but if BLM plan ANY protests right now, ANYWHERE, they are idiots.

Well, looks like they're planning protests then.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   

My apologies, nothing against lesbians (or soccer moms for that matter). It just seems like a weird demographic to be super enraged about Palestine and immigration and whatever else.

I wasn't offended LOL. I had to laugh when I read your comment.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:52 PM
link   

You can only do so many home improvement projects before you need to switch it up

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 03:53 PM
link   

By appearance, many of the protesters seem to be middle eastern. (If you watch on the source screen).
I hope it remains peaceful.

I hope they don't bring all that Jew-hating mess to our country.

edit on 7/17/2016 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:00 PM
link   

You can only do so many home improvement projects before you need to switch it up

I'll stick to home improvement, thanks. In fact my wife just took the washing machine apart and fixed it. Much more productive than incoherent ranting at a rally IMO.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

What are they protesting exactly?

Are they suggesting that Republicans don't have a right to have a convention?

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

Don't besmirch lesbians by associating them with these idiots. We (lesbians) aren't all marching there. Some of us actually have some common sense.

wrong post
edit on 17-7-2016 by UnifiedSerenity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

I'll stick to home improvement, thanks. In fact my wife just took the washing machine apart and fixed it. Much more productive than incoherent ranting at a rally IMO.

YES!!!!!!!!! The Whirlpool is fixed!!!! I wanna beat the engineers!

top topics

<<   2 >>

join