It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 years lurking, now a proud member

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:55 AM
link   
For a long time every morning while I'm having my morning coffee I always get the most relevant (to myself) news and current even here on ATS. I am an open minded individual that is fascinated with the whole alien/ufo subject, as well as anything paranormal, and my insatiable thirst of the real thrust is far from being quinched.
I am 35yrs old, live in Maine and am a horticulturist who is in the medical marijuana field (state certified caregiver) and am a science, space, and technology fan. My passion is plants, how mysterious their biology is, and how I am constantly seeing that they are 100% living and to some degree are aware of there environment and react.
I'm going to stop before going on and on. I look forward to future spirited thread debates and sharing my outlooks and opinions.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:58 AM
link   
Hello and welcome. Hope you contribute with some interesting threads.
a reply to: Matt11

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Good morning...and welcome to ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
howdy

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   

That's a long time to lurk! I was in the shadows for about 7 years before coming on board officially. Glad to have you with us!

I would love to connect with you at some point regarding your profession - I work with a plant-based biotechnology firm called CannaDynamics and would love to hear from your expertise!

Great to have you with us and I look forward to seeing you on the forums

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   

Hello and well on to ATS.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

Quran defiantly long time to lurk! I don't really know why I never joined up to be honest.
Thanks for the kind words, you will finally start seeing me around the forums. and your more then welcomed anytime to get in touch, and talk about our common ground, or whatever.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
hi matt!

Welcome to ats. Look forward to your contributions. If your into science tgen look no further than the "ask me anything about physics" thread. The graphene mega thread is well worth the read through and exploring. Aviation forum has some excellent threads and knowledgable members. Id recommend "strange california sighting" for an informative read.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:28 AM
link   
Oh man! A Double post
edit on 15-7-2016 by BASSPLYR because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
Dig!

I'd prefer if plants were the biggest most important stuff for everybody to be obsessing over.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 09:50 AM
link   
Welcome aboard, friend. I can't wait to read your posts.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: BASSPLYR
hi matt!

Welcome to ats. Look forward to your contributions. If your into science tgen look no further than the "ask me anything about physics" thread. The graphene mega thread is well worth the read through and exploring. Aviation forum has some excellent threads and knowledgable members. Id recommend "strange california sighting" for an informative read.

Thanks for the forum tips on good reads. I really like the graphene thread, ultra fascinating stuff, graphene is.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 10:19 AM
link   
Welcome "long time, finally decided to join, lurker".

Is that an army yet?

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Welcome to ATS
Hope it will be to your liking
Many flavors in this coated candy
some sweet some sour

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 01:08 PM
link   

Hello and Welcome aboard MotherShip ATS! Enjoy the ride!!

top topics

join