It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

23 Ways to Die

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   
As expected, more divisive propaganda.

For those of you who don’t understand, we’re under serious attack. Race wars are manufactured by taking the judgment and prejudices we all hold inside and forcing them to the surface by subjecting us to artificial scenarios, human sacrifice and repetitious media manipulation.

We all judge and we all form opinions about almost every aspect of ourselves and others. Prejudice will never go away and stereotypes weren’t born from thin air. Human nature dictates our behavior and our emotions often complicate the balance we must keep within ourselves.

While I try to rise above it all and see it for what it is, others will not. Some may even think I’m crazy, but it doesn't bother me. Race has never been an issue between free thinkers, only for those convinced that their skin is somehow a definable trait worth representing.

Your culture has been defined for you by the same controllers that your perceived enemy has also failed to acknowledge. All civilized human life is reformed by design to become predictable and manageable by elitist engineers of society.

Stop expecting and start leading by example. Stop thinking that anyone owes you anything. Stop believing that you are inferior. Stop blaming society for your lack of refinement. Stop assuming the damage has been done. Stop pretending you can't achieve greatness.

edit on 15-7-2016 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:53 PM
link   
a reply to: eisegesis

This complete and utter lying bs really gets my blood boiling. Most conspiracies take a little bit of intelligence to decypher but anyone with half a brain should be able to see right through this.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 09:58 PM
link   
why did you post this rubbish....

youre just giving it more exposure. theres no such thing as bad publicity,
as long as people are falling into their ploy and manipulation, everyone loses...

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz

as long as people are falling into their ploy and manipulation, everyone loses...

I think everyone should see it, for the bs that it is.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:04 PM
link   

I'm so sick of this BS that blacks are more likely to blah blah blah.

Don't be a thug, don't be a "hard nigga"

Be respectful

Don't sass a person that has a gun due to his job.

It's really not that damn difficult, but NOOOO, they want THEIR culture, and they want THEIR community to handle their own issues. It doesn't work that way in a civilized country. Assimilate to the standards or GTFO, nothing and I repeat, absolutely NOTHING is keeping them here in "Racist America'.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:08 PM
link   

I'm here to expose the manipulation, not promote it. This video is an example of how famous people are used to instill fear and doubt into people that identify as black. Before someone posted it here either in support or denial, I hope I did the right thing and post it as a piece of propaganda for all see. I'm sorry that it bothers you.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:14 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
This is gettin outta control. We're fk'd as a species, I don't know whether to laugh or... na, just laugh, it's all we can do now.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

look at the replies youre already getting.. someone already wants 'them' to 'gtfo' [christ] vector99 just made a bunch of assumptions based on that video ( i wouldnt be surprised if he/she didnt watch it).

what do you think this thread will honestly end up being, respond honestly... if that video is creating division, what do you think youre doing with that video? and no, it doesnt bother me you can post whatever you want or need... but what did you hope to acheive with this video, and judging by a few posts, what do you think it will become... again... and again..

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:28 PM
link   

edit on 14-7-2016 by odzeandennz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:36 PM
link   

if that video is creating division, what do you think youre doing with that video?

Making sure people know which side they're on? LOL

Whoever made that video got a bunch of highly paid entertainers to sanction the Big Lie. You know ... the propaganda.

I used to pay money for some of their 'entertainment'. Had to write them off when the went off the reservation. Totally not my fault. I just couldn't justify financing their operations (Chris Rock).

One has to understand when they are being labeled as the enemy. One has to embrace that to become ready. Once you have it's relatively easy to do what has to be done when the time comes.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:39 PM
link   
While I applaud what I believe to be your motivation, on one hand you are acknowledging the outer forces of society reinforcing this, and on the other saying the enemy is only yourself, and that you've done whatever you're suffering from to yourself.

Surely there is some middle ground, there. It's both, isn't it?

For some of us, obviously, the way gets just too rough, and we break. Who is to say what causes that. To continue the mantra that it's all personal responsibility, in a paradigm where it obviously isn't anymore, is part of the causitive force behind breaking, imho.

But your post resonates with me, neverhteless.
tetra

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 10:40 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

What exactly is THEIR culture? Are they not Americans? Why do they keep differentiating by saying things like African-American? Surely all were born there and therefore they are American...nothing African about it! For as long as they & others think of themselves as different special or clearly non American and create their own divisions, there's no hope for them

Never in all my years on this planet have I heard here in England the words "Oh I'm Jamaican/African/West Indian English" that just doesn't happen. Where I live the older blacks tend to be Jamaican live & work here then retire back to Jamaica, the younger ones are just plain English..what's more they don't get this African American thing either!

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 04:56 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

They (and yes I'm generalizing) say they want a free pass on laws basically, because it's their "culture".

Well if your goddamn culture is violence and other bad things, well don't expect a damn lick of respect from the rest of us.

No, you do not get to decide the consequence for someone in your community for their illegal actions. There is written laws to handle such things...TEACH them about those laws and why to not break them and we might make some progress.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:03 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

oh my god this is so ugly. The racism evident in the replies is beyond belief. One of the pictures is of Tabmir Rice. A 12 year old kid, playing in the park with a toy gun. Cops raced up in a car. Did not ask him to put his hands up. Just shot from the car and killed a kid playing in the park! Cops were not charged but the city paid 6 million dollars in compensation.

If that was YOUR kid, would you be telling yourself that he needed to be more "respectful"?

You want this stop? Stop the drug wars! Starve the gangs of money needed to buy guns. Keep black parents and families together.

Cut regulations drastically and give the police less # to take care of.

Fund education in poor neighbourhoods to the same as better neighbourhoods and give the kids a real education. Don't just prepare them for life as a janitor.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:19 AM
link   

look at the replies youre already getting.. someone already wants 'them' to 'gtfo' [christ] vector99 just made a bunch of assumptions based on that video ( i wouldnt be surprised if he/she didnt watch it).

what do you think this thread will honestly end up being, respond honestly... if that video is creating division, what do you think youre doing with that video? and no, it doesnt bother me you can post whatever you want or need... but what did you hope to acheive with this video, and judging by a few posts, what do you think it will become... again... and again..

And your damn ignorance is the problem. You think white people are immune from police brutality? Do you really think we say "hey officer, I'm white" and we are good? No you guy. We ARE NOT.

Here is a video that no black person ever likes to acknowledge. This is a white homeless guy LITERALLY being beat to death by the police. WHY doesn't BLM care about this guy? Oh yeah, he's not black so we could NEVER understand.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Vector99

If I read your post correctly, you point is that police brutality happens to whites AND blacks.

Should you not be alighning yourself with other people who also think that police brutality and lack of accountability is an issue?

Tired of Control Freaks

new topics

top topics

join