It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Difference between

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 10:35 PM
link   
When someone coined the phrase once;" My fellow Americans, ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for your country."
Well, I am not an American, but i give my opinion raised in a culture that is older than any society on this earth. The words of this man echoed through cultures and the words probably lead to his death.. Without transparency is society people will give in to secrecy to pleasure their own needs, its part of our nature.. I cant condemn anything that is natural, but i can condemn the ways..
Where im raised, you dont have rights.. Your obligations gives you rights and if you cant fulfill your obligations your rights are revoked..
We choose our govern, cause of the simple fact the majority chooses the ideal of what we want to live in.. And the minority who wanted more, is the group that will be heard the most.. But in my country the citizens will force the minority to comply..
Freedom comes with understanding not by force, liberty comes with obligation not slavery and justice comes with acknowledgment not with hope..
Your country failed on all of these, cause you cant realize you are the problem not the solution..

new topics

join