It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Theresa May Pledges Loyalty To Israel.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 12:49 PM
link   
This is something we all need to be aware of.

She's reading from a script, not speaking from the heart. I don't know who is responsible for choosing the words she speaks.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester

Shouldn't she be pledging loyalty to the UK? Or is she running for office in apartheid Israel?

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:15 PM
link   
a reply to: Kester
I can't hear her doing anything of the kind.
In her capacity as Home Secretary, she is paying a friendly visit to an organisation holding an event, and pledging herself, if anything, to oppose violence against religious groups of all kinds.

Your obsession with this woman is developing an anti-semitic streak.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:49 PM
link   
Butt when it gets time to actually 'kiss the keesters' I'd opine that Ms. May will have to stand in line behind the US Taxpayer's selection for "Top Zionist Liaison Officer" And seeing the erection is in Nov. luckily She won't have to wait long..

I only mention this based on economics and as 'many' know, these turds ONLY think about the $$$$. So seeing the Israel is America's 51st State, it only makes cents.. The last time I crunched the numbers it came out to be about $33k/each citizen..

Shalom

Edit: And "Yes" that is "keester" (rump; butt; aft) and NOT "Kester" hahahaha

Also I've enclosed some literature re: the difference between being Anti-Semitic and Anti-Zionistic. They are found here:

www.nkusa.org...

www.nkusa.org...

www.truetorahjews.org...
edit on 10/13/2014 by JimNasium because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
To put this thread in context, the OP had a previous thread (which appears not to exist any more) claiming that Theresa May was a Jew.
This was based on a picture of her holding up a "Je suis juif" sign at a solidarity ceremony.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:04 PM
link   
Theresa May is an unashamed Zionist, pure and simple.

Don't forget she is answerable to the Rothschild's and the Rothschild's alone, regardless of what anyone here or elsewhere thinks.

I am just surprised anyone finds it surprising.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Dis- Are You sure You haven't fallen prey to the Mandela Effect? hahahaha

Just checking...

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:23 PM
link   
a reply to: JimNasium
No, I think the OP fell prey to the "removed thread" effect. That's one I can believe in.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:28 PM
link   
As Teresa May is in favour of Sharia law, I just don't see how she can be a Zionist and an Islamist.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Well again kester we all know you and your followers do not like the new UK PM Mrs May.
Also you obviously dislike Israel ?

I am looking forward to her leadership to obtain a Brexit and make a better Britain..
Someone has to do it..

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: pikestaff

She isn't an Islamist, she just doesn't want people to have any rights, but by backing Sharia Law for certain Muslim communities, it's going to attract the Muslim vote.

Beside's Sharia law is only applicable to Muslims and Sovereign law will always be considered first and foremost.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:07 PM
link   
We helped to create the state so we must try and ensure it carries on no matter what the cost and i'm sure every PM gets basically that message and thus order is preserved.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Maxatoria

Throughout 1947, the United Nations Special Commission on Palestine examined the Palestinian question and recommended the partition of Palestine into a Jewish and an Arab state. On November 29, 1947 the United Nations adopted Resolution 181 (also known as the Partition Resolution) that would divide Great Britain’s former Palestinian mandate into Jewish and Arab states in May 1948 when the British mandate was scheduled to end.
history.state.gov...

The Anglo-American Committee of Inquiry in 1946 was a joint attempt by Britain and the United States to agree on a policy regarding the admission of Jews to Palestine. In April, the Committee reported that its members had arrived at a unanimous decision. The Committee approved the American recommendation of the immediate acceptance of 100,000 Jewish refugees from Europe into Palestine. It also recommended that there be no Arab, and no Jewish State. The Committee stated that "in order to dispose, once and for all, of the exclusive claims of Jews and Arabs to Palestine, we regard it as essential that a clear statement of principle should be made that Jew shall not dominate Arab and Arab shall not dominate Jew in Palestine." U.S. President Harry S Truman angered the British Government by issuing a statement supporting the 100,000 refugees but refusing to acknowledge the rest of the committee's findings. Britain had asked for U.S assistance in implementing the recommendations. The U.S. War Department had said earlier that to assist Britain in maintaining order against an Arab revolt, an open-ended U.S. commitment of 300,000 troops would be necessary. The immediate admission of 100,000 new Jewish immigrants would almost certainly have provoked an Arab uprising.[47]

These events were the decisive factors that forced Britain to announce their desire to terminate the Palestine Mandate and place the Question of Palestine before the United Nations . . .
en.wikipedia.org...

In November 1917, the British government issued the Balfour Declaration, announcing its intention to facilitate the "establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people.
archive.adl.org...

The Balfour Declaration by the British government in 1917, enshrined in a League of Nations mandate in 1920, had said that a "national home for the Jewish people" would be founded in Palestine, while preserving the "civil and religious" rights of non-Jewish communities there. The British could not reconcile the conflicting principles.
news.bbc.co.uk...

There are two main schools of thought on the origins of the Balfour Declaration, one represented by Leonard Stein, the other by Mayir Vereté. What later became the conventional wisdom on the subject was first laid out by Leonard Stein in 1961 in his masterly survey The Balfour Declaration.[13] This book provides a careful, detailed, and subtle account of the decision-making process that led Britain to issue the Declaration, but it does not reach any clear-cut conclusions. The conclusion implicit in the narrative, however, is that it was the activity and the skill of the Zionists, and in particular of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, that induced Britain to issue this famous statement of support for the Zionist cause.

Leonard Stein’s book was subjected to an extended critique by Mayir Vereté of the Hebrew University of Jerusalem in a notable article he published in 1970 on “The Balfour Declaration and its Makers.”[14] According to Vereté the Declaration was the work of hard-headed pragmatists, primarily motivated by British imperial interests in the Middle East. Far from the Zionists seeking British support, it was British officials who took the initiative in approaching the Zionists.
users.ox.ac.uk...

Arthur James Balfour succeeded his uncle, Lord Salisbury, who had been his political mentor and champion. However, his initial interests were not political. He enjoyed music and poetry, and was first known as a renowned philosopher, publishing ‘A Defence of Philosophic Doubt’, ‘The Foundations of Belief’ and ‘Theism and Humanism’.
. . .
He had always been a delicate and poorly man . . .
www.gov.uk...

A delicate and poorly philosopher sent a letter to Walter Rothschild in 1917. According to some "it was the activity and the skill of the Zionists, and in particular of Dr. Chaim Weizmann, that induced Britain to issue this famous statement".

One poorly philosopher is not Britain. I see no reason any of us should feel responsible for the complex machinations of the past.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:04 PM
link   
theresa may will have about as much loyalty to israel as she has to brexit.
britain hasnt had any real say in israel for ages anyway, her wishing them happy easter or some s**t years ago is hardly some declaration.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:48 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

Is being the first word in the title of that thread as you know.

I politely asked for informed opinion and the thread 404'd.

I'd say that could be possible confirmation, and secrecy over the issue stinks to high heaven.

I asked the question and linked this article. www.gilad.co.uk...

We have personally had two 'secret' Jews closely associated with us. Both, according to themselves, kept it secret for the first few decades of their lives, then made dramatic public declarations. Both have been a little troublesome. One blew up the Sydney Hilton in a false flag terror attack.

Theresa may well suddenly make a public declaration announcing her status. It's possible and I'd like informed comment. Thread deletion suggests there could be something in it.
edit on 12 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 07:53 PM
link   
a reply to: skywatcher44

As has been said so many times before. It isn't about liking people. It's about what they do.

I have no like or dislike of what the uneducated masses call Israel. I'm more of the 'Edinburgh matches the physical descriptions of Jerusalem' type.
edit on 12 7 2016 by Kester because: (no reason given)

top topics

join