It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You Will Feel .....You Will Hurt....You Will Cry.......No Other Words .......

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 01:57 AM
link   
I wanted to share this with you because I believe there is great healing in feeling what we need to! whether it is deep sadness, or rage, or fear, or hopelessness or pride, or grief, or relief, until we begin to feel what we need to we cannot begin to heal.

We as individuals and as a nation need to process what happened and begin to grieve so we can all make better choices.

This video evoked so much personal emotion and gave me an outlet to really mourn the deaths of those lost before the protest and those lives lost during the protest.

Consider this a safe free zone! No judgement, no criticism! not for anyone! You are free to feel whatever you need to for as long as you need to!

My hope is that after we take a few minutes eventually we will begin to feel a little more human and a lot more united!!

Thanks,

Pax
edit on 7/12/2016 by paxnatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

Thanks for sharing. Musical montages pull at the heartstrings pretty well.

0:53 is fairly interesting.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:14 AM
link   
Great thread Pax!

With everything going on, there's definitely need for people to grasp what's happened and to grieve for those lost.

People have been so angry at such deep levels lately, sometimes people forget to release their pain,it really is sad, and i believe with these occurrence happening, many will come together and realize what's Important here.

The seven emotions of grief come to mind.

www.angermanagementresource.com...

www.angermanagementresource.com...

edit on 7/12/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:20 AM
link   
Such wisdom, lovely Pax.
It is so true, and we avoid it and self medicate the pain away so often, rather than facing it, feeling it to get through it.
Thanks for reminding me and many others of that.
tetra

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 02:33 AM
link   
a reply to: paxnatus

I didn't care much for this video, it actually did the opposite for me I guess.

I do feel bad that people were killed, but the overwhelming response and militarization of our police force portrayed in this video are what got me most.

RIP to the slain officers.

posted on Jul, 12 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Newcastle

top topics

join