It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BREAKING! Congress requests investigation into Hillary for PERJURY!!

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2016 @ 10:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Indigo5

Sounds like that guy was a DNC deep cover operative.

posted on Jul, 14 2016 @ 03:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: M5xaz

Prove that Hillary knew she was telling lies ?

OK

Hillary stated numerous times she only used ONE mobile device with her private server containing classified information.

The FBI investigation showed that she lied, and actually used several mobile devices.

What now ? Claim that Hillary "forgot" about devices she used in her own hands ?

The glaringly obvious fact that Hillary is a pathological liar is going over some people's heads .....

OK...Let's play lawyer...NOT "mobile" and NOT "Several"

What she said referred to "Phones"..She did in fact only use one "Mobile" device.

So were you lieing M5xaz? Misinformed? Or does it not matter because it doesn't fit your agenda.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Always an excuse for Trump eh? I didn't realise sheep also had the tendency to bury their heads in sand.

posted on Jul, 15 2016 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Just so people are aware there are 2 statutes that can be used.

1 is perjury.
1 is making misleading statements.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 02:03 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

Martha Stweart was also tossed into the pokey for lying.

posted on Jul, 17 2016 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim

Prove that Hillary knew she was telling lies ?

OK

Hillary stated numerous times she only used ONE mobile device with her private server containing classified information.

The FBI investigation showed that she lied, and actually used several mobile devices.

What now ? Claim that Hillary "forgot" about devices she used in her own hands ?

The glaringly obvious fact that Hillary is a pathological liar is going over some people's heads .....

OK...Let's play lawyer...NOT "mobile" and NOT "Several"

What she said referred to "Phones"..She did in fact only use one "Mobile" device.

So were you lieing M5xaz? Misinformed? Or does it not matter because it doesn't fit your agenda.

originally posted by: xuenchen

Always an excuse for Trump eh? I didn't realise sheep also had the tendency to bury their heads in sand.

Straight from Director Comey, direct from the FBI web site:

Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain.

www.fbi.gov... -a-personal-e-mail-system

If you need more info on who is lying/misinformed, check a mirror...

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Secretary Clinton used several different servers and administrators of those servers during her four years at the State Department, and used numerous mobile devices to view and send e-mail on that personal domain.

Does not equal.

Please stop trying to dig your way out of your own hole you are only making it worse.

Your statement was incorrect, are you now a liar or misinformed?
edit on 18-7-2016 by SudoNim because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 18 2016 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Does not equal.

Please stop trying to dig your way out of your own hole you are only making it worse.

Nope
Proof: listen direct from your pathological lying Hillary at the 28 second to 31 second mark, AS CONTRASTED BY COMEY HIMSELF

Again, please stop your BOLD FACED LYING

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Does not equal.

Nope
Proof: listen direct from your pathological lying Hillary at the 28 second to 31 second mark, AS CONTRASTED BY COMEY HIMSELF

Again, please stop your BOLD FACED LYING

Again, you are completely missing the point. Where in that video does Hilary state... and I quote from you.

Stop giving me quotes from Comey and answer the question I've posted. Or did you lie about the above statement?

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

I have answered, clearly, and with sourced references, but you just misdirect or simply cannot understand.
Homer indeed...

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: M5xaz

You have answered a question that no-one has asked and have dodged repeatedly to post a source showing that Hilary made the statement that you quoted her as saying.

You lied and now you are trying to back out of it without admitting it by throwing other "sources" that don't corroborate with your original story.

You said

None of your "sources" showed her using those words. You were wrong.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 12:17 PM
link   
a reply to: SudoNim

Gee took me 20 seconds to go to You tube and search for "Hillary Clinton one device"

Which gets you this:

AT 2:14:

and I quote Hillary Clinton:

"Looking back it would have been better for me to use two separate phones and two email accounts. I thought using one device would be simpler and obviously it hasn't worked out that way"

Sure seems like it to me that she claimed she was only using one device.... she said it herself.

posted on Jul, 19 2016 @ 03:18 PM
link   

You have answered a question that no-one has asked and have dodged repeatedly to post a source showing that Hilary made the statement that you quoted her as saying.

You lied and now you are trying to back out of it without admitting it by throwing other "sources" that don't corroborate with your original story.

You said

None of your "sources" showed her using those words. You were wrong.

I Lied ????????????????

If you "click" on the video I gave you, and scroll to the 27-28 second mark, you will see Hillary herself saying she used one device.

You either did not play the video....or Homer is an appropriate avatar....

edit on 19-7-2016 by M5xaz because: Further clarification required for "Homer" to figure out how to use YouTube

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:08 AM
link   

I feel like i'm repeating myself over and over, not sure how I can simplify it for you.

I'll try a different approach.

Lets play spot the difference.

If you "click" on the video I gave you, and scroll to the 27-28 second mark, you will see Hillary herself saying she used one device.

Hillary stated numerous times she only used ONE mobile device/quote]#

You tell me what words are missing and then maybe you can amend your statement so that its no longer false.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: RickinVa

That's a great post, really it is, but nothing to do with what I was saying so I'm not sure why its a reply to me.

Have a great day.

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

That's a great post, really it is, but nothing to do with what I was saying so I'm not sure why its a reply to me.

Have a great day.

RickinVa and I are saying the exact same thing.

Let me make it simple for you:

I said Hillary lied about using only one device

Rick and I both provided videos proving that fact, with you even acknowledging Rick's video

But here you are, trying to deflect from the facts.
Rick provided independent confirmation of exactly what I was saying.

You are entitled to your opinions, not your own facts.
edit on 20-7-2016 by M5xaz because: c

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 08:13 AM
link   

Have a great day.

I said Hillary lied about using only one device

It's changed again. You can't even stick to your own story about what you said.

I quote;

Hillary stated numerous times she only used ONE mobile device[/quote]

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   
You are being deceptive, again.

Throughout this thread, I have referred to ONE MOBILE DEVICE and gave you references.

You are just desperately trying to nitpick your way to find fault that isn't there, while completely ignoring the pathological lying bent of Hillary that I point out.

Pointless to try to talk sense to someone like you who was trying in an earlier post to justify Hillary's lies with "lying with intent".

edit on 20-7-2016 by M5xaz because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
I'm sure this is a objective impartial investigation

ha ha ha

These GOP hacks have made the congress a joke

real problems are not being adressed

posted on Jul, 29 2016 @ 07:02 PM
link   
So did anything ever come of this? Did this constitute a formal referral for investigation? Is any investigation ongoing? Was the referral ignored or acted upon? Any news?

Peace.

posted on Aug, 3 2016 @ 03:45 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Well they are both liars then...I mean if this new story can even be believed. There is actually more fiction than truth about this woman on the internet. I haven't seen an onslaught like this since Obama was the nominee! She has a Clinton Death List. It's as comical and entertaining as the Reptilian race living among us. LOL I read about that too...usually the same sources. Some people just suck it all up like sponges, without any critical thinking what so ever. I think those people read the Enquirer and shun respected news sources. All those have Trump on the ropes right now. He asked if he could use nuclear weapons 3 times in one security briefing. "If we have them, why can't we use them?" And he pressed this, repeating the question 3x in an hour. IMO word is true, the man is an extinction level event waiting to happen..lol
But I digress...Trump says he is still being audited by the IRS and that is why he's not releasing his tax returns.

I have heard some murmurers that he is not releasing them because he is guilty of Federal Tax Evasion.
I think they ended up getting Capone for that, didn't they? And lying on a Federal Form can get you 5 years in jail. That would certainly harm his election chances and so he is keeping those close to the vest.

I also understand ANONYMOUS and OCCUPY, Edward Snowden and others are working to get these returns, make them public, and end this. Any time now....

If they can release these records in time, the Republicans have a chance to enter a viable candidate who can be taken seriously. Heard they are seriously thinking of adding Paul Ryan to the Pence ticket, but it is admittedly all up in the air right now.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16 >>

join