It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At least 3 people dead in shooting at Berrien courthouse, Michigan

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 02:57 PM
link   
www.wzzm13.com...

I am more convinced than ever that all these shootings are staged events designed to bring anarchy to the election process and have it stopped.
Obama term 3 coning up.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
More here:

www.nydailynews.com...

twitter.com...^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^search

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

That'd be neat, but it's more likely staged by the clinton foundation to keep everyone too busy to actually pay attention to the wool over their eyes.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:01 PM
link   
Already posted here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
www.wzzm13.com...

I am more convinced than ever that all these shootings are staged events designed to bring anarchy to the election process and have it stopped.
Obama term 3 coning up.

Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide]. Those figures are likely to rise by several hundred, once incidents in the final week of the year are counted.

Its just a normal day in America.

www.bbc.com...

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:04 PM
link   

www.wzzm13.com...

Obama term 3 coning up.

Or the act of a nutcase solving their problems with violence. Cause you know... that doesnt happen every day right?

No no... its the more convoluted: " Obama is gonna declare martial law, become leader of planet earth and dictate until he dies"

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   
a reply to: bknapple32

Implying he's not going to transfer his consciousness into a robot and rule forever.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Yep...staged events...to bring anarchy to the election process and have it stopped...it is working just look who is running for election!
Cheers

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:23 PM
link   

www.wzzm13.com...

Obama term 3 coning up.

And I'm convinced your hatred for Obama has clouded your reason.

An inmate grabbed a deputys gun and shot up the place and was killed in return. Staged event?
edit on 11-7-2016 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: kamatty

www.wzzm13.com...

Obama term 3 coning up.

Some 13,286 people were killed in the US by firearms in 2015, according to the Gun Violence Archive, and 26,819 people were injured [those figures exclude suicide]. Those figures are likely to rise by several hundred, once incidents in the final week of the year are counted.

Its just a normal day in America.

www.bbc.com...

Yes. The sensationalist, left-wing media doing everything they can trying to stay relevant. Hollywood is fading fast. The music industry is in disarray. The entire entertainment industry is a freakshow. Torrenting has shown the Hollywood left and the music industry the real meaning of redistribution of wealth. They know the long term outlook is bleak for making money with circus acts. Maybe that's what's really behind a lot of this nonsense. They know the time is getting short for using their influence for their malignant political agenda. Because guess what? The money has to run out eventually.
edit on 11-7-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-7-2016 by BrianFlanders because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 03:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

www.wzzm13.com...

Obama term 3 coning up.

And I'm convinced your hatred for Obama has clouded your reason.

An inmate grabbed a deputys gun and shot up the place and was killed in return. Staged event?

Perhaps it's just Obama's media pushing his agenda - probably more like it

Hate Obama? No. More wary. Worst leader in history.
edit on 11/7/2016 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Why do all of the crazies push the idea of a cancelled election so hard when a finished president is leaving office?
It never happens.

Crazies.

You are crazy.

Did I push the idea of how crazy this idea is/and or how crazy people have to be to push/believe this tired old idea.

Crazy.

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 04:05 PM
link   
Please contribute additional comments to previously posted thread located here.

Thanks.

Thread closed.

top topics

join