It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post Protest Live Feeds Here...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
In an effort to get all the live feeds in one central location from the BLM protests around the country, please share links when you come across them! There should be plenty popping up as we move into the evening hours as the protests have potential for heating up.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: devolution
In an effort to get all the live feeds in one central location from the BLM protests around the country, please share links when you come across them! There should be plenty popping up as we move into the evening hours as the protests have potential for heating up.

I watched a ton of them last night, but I wasn't aware of the schedule for today and which cities. I found a Youtube channel by searching "live protests" and found one, BUT it has a chat room attached to it and the comments got very graphic.

iTruthSeeker

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:42 PM
link   
a reply to: devolution

Nah...wouldnt work that way. Then they wont be "live"...nor can be considered "happening right now".

Members who open that thread tonight, next week, this Thursday...will already know about the incidents...and as a matter of fact...will have heard corrections to what they were watching.

Thats because once posted...99% of the readers arent watching "LIVE" or "BREAKING NOW!"...The feed in an hour will be old news and may have been corrected, commented on or added too by that time.

"LIVE FEEDS" are only such at that moment..and to assume everyone can click now and watch it live...is assuming a lot for over 300,000 ATS members.

Thats true of most anything posted as "HAPPENING NOW!" or "BREAKING". How often has one come onto ATS in a couple days, see that and its already old...cant be watched as such.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Atlanta is streaming from the 17th street bridge www.wsbtv.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
Here's some from NY, MO, Los Angeles, OR, FL...

freedomfighterstreams.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Minnesota heating up a bit:

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:30 PM
link   

I was about to post that one

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Arrests being made now on that one.....blocking the freeway....

CX,

CX

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Getting heated now, police are using percussion grenades or whatever you call them there....smoking a car out too. Lots of arrests but the protesters are itching for a confrontation if you ask me judging by that live feed.

CX.

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 01:27 PM
link   
Is it going to be a quiet sunday evening?

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: jaynkeel
Is it going to be a quiet sunday evening?

This one is looking interesting

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:38 PM
link   
a reply to: jaynkeel

Downtown Atlanta

www.wsbtv.com...

posted on Jul, 10 2016 @ 08:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: fusion97
a reply to: jaynkeel

Downtown Atlanta

www.wsbtv.com...

Good quality primo

posted on Jul, 11 2016 @ 01:07 AM
link   
www.ustream.tv...
If anyone is still following somewhere in LA, shut down freeway briefly earlier.

top topics

join