It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

70,000 whites murdered in South Africa since ANC took power

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Now2016

Where did anyone say anything about America getting involved? Outside of sanctions, which are generally useless, there's been no discussion at all of America getting involved.

Exactly. No one said anything about getting involved or bringing on santions.

But hey, the way those nasty Russians treat their stray dogs deserves media coverage and public outrage.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Timely

I doubt it's anything so insidious as that. Mostly it's fear, combined with tribalism. Fear of people that are different. Different can be scary.

When I first started working in Alaska's fishing industry, I encountered people from all over the world, and for a kid (I was 22) away from home for the very first time who grew up in a predominantly white, though there were many Hispanic folks around, too, farm town? It got scary. People who didn't speak English. People who were from foreign lands like Los Angeles...
. I soon lost count of the number of places many of them were from. Mostly they were older, but a lot of 'em were kids, too. All over Africa, and Asia, Europe, and the Americas...and the Land of Oz, too.

There was many a time little ol' seagull didn't know which end was up...

But, I sucked it up, and I began to learn about 'em, to talk to them. Essentially, I began to learn that they were just folks. I remember how scary it was, but now, looking back?? I wouldn't trade those years for anything. I learned that people, when given a chance, are usually pretty frickin' cool, y'know?

Not that people out there won't attempt to use people fears against them for their own ends...I'm not so naive as all that. Of course, there are, and I despise them for it.

Once you get past the fear, however, that ability to use our differences against us is gone.

Fear is the enemy, not that guy over there--he's maybe, just maybe, just as scared as you or me.

Sorry. That soapbox was just sitting there, and I hopped up on it.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Wow great job sowing that racial hatred.

Stars & flags for you!

K~

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

originally posted by: FlyingFox

Pretty obvious typo.

Maybe, but a significant difference all the same.

ANC and DNC not being the same organization in any way.

I dont know , look around you
Peace

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: rupertg

Pretty obvious typo.

Freudian slips happens to the best of us.

Star for you.....

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

No that was a very on topic and cool speech .... and we get fed Trump and Hilarity ! Pfft !

đź‘Ť

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 06:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is definitely an element of anti white racism at work there, the oppression of century's is today being vented against people simply because of there colour and that is racism in anyone's book.
This is what happened to the poor White's of south africa.

FALSE.

Non-white people cannot be racist.

The idea that white people can be victims of racism is ridiculous. Only nazis and anti-semites believe in such crap.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: mOjOm

Pretty obvious typo.

Maybe, but a significant difference all the same.

ANC and DNC not being the same organization in any way.

Not when I already corrected it, all by myself.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky
That first article stinks of racism and prejudice. It mentions specific crimes that were also carried out by the white folk who ruled before the ANC. You know, crimes 'went away' by bribery before and after Apartheid. Black women were raped aplenty before the ANC and now it's white women and black women. That nightclub robbery is something that happens across the world - criminals stick up a business and beat or kill the staff and owners.

It's painting black people as animals when the incidents in both the Genocidewatch pdf and American Free Press have occurred in the USA since 1994 by whites. I remember the death of James Byrd in the late 1990s and the sh*t that people can do to each other never ceases to shock me.

The '70000,' works out at an appalling 2,900 per year. The USA is in a similar ballpark with 2,070 black people, 1739 white people and 1, 700 Hispanic/Non-Hispanic people in 2013 (same year as the BBC link).

What is going on in South Africa is a slow genocide of the white population. The mounting homicidal violence against whites, the denial of access to jobs for whites and the erasing of their history and culture mean genocide on the installment plan. Could America be next?

^^^ Isn't that the what happened *before* the end of Apartheid?? Denial of jobs, casual murders of black people, erasure of history. It was, wasn't it!

'Could America be next?' That's why it's a racist, garbage article. It's dog whistling the idea that giving the black folk equal rights will lead to rapes, murders and corruption. The flip side of that idea is taking away the equal rights of black people or according *more* rights to the white folk of America. That's more of a white supremacy deal, yeah??

Between 1965 and 1994 there were less than 1100 blacks murdered by whites in South Africa. This includes police dealing with ANC terrorists and killings due to on-the-spot justice for theft, rape, attempted murder, etc. This does not include the roughly 3000 in military actions at the borders or in war zones.

Now please do your comparison and justify the ANC's promoted slaughter of actually much more than 70,000 white south Africans.

When I was there in the 80's there was a lot less crime, my employees were treated very well and people had jobs. The ANC f'ked it all up. They are a disgusting Marxist regime that killed their own people with the help of the UN and the IMF, to steal power.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 7/9.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: secretboss

originally posted by: LABTECH767
a reply to: FlyingFox

There is definitely an element of anti white racism at work there, the oppression of century's is today being vented against people simply because of there colour and that is racism in anyone's book.
This is what happened to the poor White's of south africa.

FALSE.

The idea that white people can be victims of racism is ridiculous. Only nazis and anti-semites believe in such crap.

That is insane and just shows the growing sickness, the cancer in society.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Now2016

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: Now2016

Where did anyone say anything about America getting involved? Outside of sanctions, which are generally useless, there's been no discussion at all of America getting involved.

Exactly. No one said anything about getting involved or bringing on santions.

But hey, the way those nasty Russians treat their stray dogs deserves media coverage and public outrage.

When it was the UN and IMF alleging that blacks in South Africa were being beaten on and held down, it wasn't true, I was there. We built beautiful schools, the ANC burned them down. I had neighbours who were black. Anybody could ride the buses, buy cars, pretty much anything. The apartheid laws were all but dismantled. The US was one of the largest promoters of sanctions, including weapons, but when they wanted Saddam to get a shipment on the down-lo, who'd they get, us. They broke their own sanctions to make money. The US government is full of hypocrisy.

So yes, the ANC need have sanctions until they own and fix this problem of white genocide. Of course Israel and their apartheid need sanctions as well, but that’s another issue.

One rule fits everyone or it fits no one. Equality does not have conditions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Of course Israel and their apartheid need sanctions as well, but that’s another issue.

Why does Israel need sanctions? Seventy thousand Israeli's are at risk of a similar fate if sanctions work. Why authorise the mass murder (genocide) of 70,000 Israeli's?

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

How dare you try to politicise my nightmare.
Between 7300 to 14000 black people were killed
during apartheid, not as you put it,by casual murders
but by government forces. (Like how 2 million Afghanis have
died at the hands of the US, but it's not the average
citizen doing it, it's state aparatus.)

And the estimates of whites killed are between 70 000
to 86000. How much more blood letting will make it okay.
Is ten times enough?

I've lost family with infant children. A white pregnant
woman was shot in the stomach two streets from me and it
didn't even make local papers. I've given up on having a family.
There is no future , for me or my people.

White people didn't do # through bribery, through legal means,
we disarmed, gave up our army and our nukes for peace and are now being hunted
in the streets. I don't have a future because of something I had no part
in doing. That's a war crime too, it's called collective punishment.

It's got nothing to do with white supremacy, and don't compare us
to other people. We did what was right, we wanted peace, and just
want peace. And the whole world turned their back on us. And now
I live my life in fear and dare not even bring up my impending fate because
people like you make a mockery of it.

I don't want sympathy, I just want to be left in peace.

edit on 9-7-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

edit on 9-7-2016 by DelegateZero88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Not when I already corrected it, all by myself.

That's very good.

However, it wasn't fixed when I first came along which is why I pointed that out. Had it been fixed before I got there I obviously wouldn't have pointed it out because it wouldn't have been there.

So....Ya.....ok then.....

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: DelegateZero88

Get out man! go to the Australian or New Zealand embassy .It's nothing to do with race, its to do with thick uneducated people with guns.

edit on 9-7-2016 by anonentity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 05:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: ufoorbhunter

originally posted by: bobs_uruncle
Of course Israel and their apartheid need sanctions as well, but that’s another issue.

Why does Israel need sanctions? Seventy thousand Israeli's are at risk of a similar fate if sanctions work. Why authorise the mass murder (genocide) of 70,000 Israeli's?

If the UN and the IMF are going to outlaw apartheid in one country, as they did, they better damn well do it in ALL countries. Or does this double standard fit ok with you? Like I said before one rule fits all or the rule fits none. Equality has no conditions.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Correct, the murder rate is probably on a par with what it was before the end of Apartheid but social barriers have come down and now victim's are more evenly distributed, the greatest racism in south africa today is actually aimed not at white's or black's but at african's from other african nation's whom have settled there, often illegally crossing lion infested national park's and if I remember correctly hundred's of desperate people trying to cross the kruger park are killed ever year by the park's lion's.
blog.nj.com...

Your point is correct as well, people are simply people regardless of skin colour or belief and society would be definitely divided along different line's if no once could see the colour of there neighbors skin so that does definitely play a deeply entrenched psychological role in our attitude's toward one another as a species.

My point though is that Racism is a two way street and so is vengeance, ok given time and circumstance these people would be a single people and mix as the ancestors of a future humanity but sadly I feel that I am simply being idealistic there.

You know one of the most racist people's on earth is actually the dominant HAN Chinese, I know how that sound's but historically and traditionally they see themselves as a superior race to all other's, of course the poor Tibetan's were a victim of there racial policy which has show itself in the ethnic cleansing and sterilization of the Ethnic Tibetan's, not a cultural merging but an actual displacement and eradication policy.

I fact I would struggle to find a society devoid of any racism but the Roman Empire for all it's failing's and being a slave based economy was actually extremely cosmopolitan and a Roman noble woman whom was unearthed in England was found to be of probable African ethnicity.

Which bring's me to another pertinent point to your post which is in support of it, many people alive today do not even realize they have African or European or indeed other ancestry and see themselves only by the colour of there own skin.

You could say that we see but are blind as a species.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 08:59 PM
link   
a reply to: LABTECH767

The average Englishman has 10% west African genes. This occurred when the slave population bred into the English working class, after emancipation. Now and again you get a couple of white's have an African looking child. Its only a worry when idiots need someone to kick.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: secretboss

Surely this statement was made in the spirit of irony?

If not... umm, welcome to the boards Mr Corbyn.

posted on Jul, 9 2016 @ 09:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: LABTECH767

The average Englishman has 10% west African genes. This occurred when the slave population bred into the English working class, after emancipation. Now and again you get a couple of white's have an African looking child. Its only a worry when idiots need someone to kick.

Cool, so where did the other 90% of genes come from?

If you believe the "Out of Africa" theorists, Europeans have 95% African genes, 2% Neanderthal, and 3% albino monkey

Thanks for clearing that up.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join