It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hilary Clinton Perjury under Oath another example of White Privilege?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:11 PM
link   
First let me say that I'm an independent voter and look at both conservative and liberal views and policies with a keen eye to what is right and wrong. I hold several conservative views when it comes to fiscal responsibility and liberal views when it comes to social programs. As of right now I'm undecided between Trump and Clinton on this race and I"m very critical to both on many different issues and subjects. With that being said I would like to pose a question to my liberal friends on events that have transpired in the last few days with the Hilary scandal.

In today's hearing the issue of "lying" was brought up and a brief discussion on what Clinton said to Congress and the public and how it differs to what she stated to the FBI. Here is a quick clip of that exchange (less then 2 minutes)

When further probed about whether or not such a statement made by Hilary was false in regards to classified emails being sent or received on her private server it was found such a statement by Hilary would be false based on the FBI investigation. This tells me that what she told the FBI was different then what she told Congress and the public. Which can be used as evidence she committed perjury. I have many liberal friend we are excited that Hilary was cleared of charges for what was done in regards to email server and handling of classified and national defense emails and documents. However, she now seems to be looking at an additional investigation for perjury.

I propose a question. Knowing that many black males and females both common and famous have been sent to prison for simple perjury under the law. One example would be Lil Kim going to prison for perjury

Lil Kim goes to Prison for Perjury

Now knowing that black men and women have been sent to prison for committing perjury would you consider Hilary being another example of "white privilege" if she is not prosecuted for such a crime? And having the belief of the Civil Rights Movement that everyone should be treated equal under the law do you feel that Hilary should go to jail if she committed perjury? I'm curious how a tried and true civil rights believer would approach this issue when it applies to their top candidate for President.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Are you trying to say that Hillary Clinton represents the average white person?

You know me? The former felon, hard working white guy who's been through it?

Nah your being ridiculous.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:15 PM
link   
a reply to: PaladinRoden

Elite Privilege

To Big To Jail

Laws Are For The Little People

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   

It's an example of her being rich, corrupt and connected.

And of our justice system and Govt. as a whole being utterly irredeemable.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:16 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I got my ass kicked and charges pressed when I did something stupid.

Cleaned up my act and got it expunged.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I think you are mistaking "white" privilege with "white house" privilege.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What's Obama's privilege?
edit on 7/7/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:22 PM
link   
martha stewart

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
martha stewart

No kidding, bet she is pissed

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: PaladinRoden
Now knowing that black men and women have been sent to prison for committing perjury would you consider Hilary being another example of "white privilege" if she is not prosecuted for such a crime? And having the belief of the Civil Rights Movement that everyone should be treated equal under the law do you feel that Hilary should go to jail if she committed perjury? I'm curious how a tried and true civil rights believer would approach this issue when it applies to their top candidate for President.

I think you are trying to set up a trap.

I think it's a fair argument to try to show that a perjury charge wouldn't stick.

I also think it's a fair argument to try to show how she's guilty of perjury.

I further don't think it's fair for you to assume that everyone thinks she's guilty but if they want her to escape prosecution for political purposes, they have to admit they are ok with white privilege this one time.

(BTW, I think there is a case for perjury.)
edit on 7-7-2016 by MotherMayEye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: Vroomfondel

What's Obama's privilege?

If you have to ask, the answer will make no sense to you.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:34 PM
link   
There is no such thing as "white privilege" It is nonsense invented by third wave feminists to justify their racist and sexist ideology.

Hillary walking free through all of this just confirms the oligarchical nature of the modern west.

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   
this is politics, not race. One hand washes the other and both wash the face.

hilary was found not guilty of anything. Didn't they lock up chelsea manning for the same thing?

I thought so.
edit on 7-7-2016 by cenpuppie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

originally posted by: syrinx high priest
martha stewart

No kidding, bet she is pissed

the company I work for does some work on her katonah property, maybe I will ask her

no, I am afraid of her, lol

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:39 PM
link   
That's just stupid.

Does Eric Snowdon look like a minority?

Does David Petreus look black?

This has nothing to do with race. Stop baiting!

edit on 2016 7 07 by incoserv because: I could

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Hillary Clinton and her husband are of peasant stock. They are wannabees.

Their slaves of the elite

Their most easily manipulated by the elite masters.

They went hog wild for the money after Bill’s presidency and are easily in the control of the elite rulers of the earth and they know it, accept it, and will shamelessly serve them to the detriment of the people.

After JFK the elite decided: NO MORE ARROGANT RICH BOYS WE HAVE TO KILL

FDR and JFK were the best friends the common man ever had in the American presidency but they were traders to the elite and therefore dangerous to them.

Poor white and black trash like Clinton and Obama are now the only kind of presidential candidates they will allow to win anymore because they are poor and had nothing and when they get the big bucks and power they are easily bribed and bought for life.

They own Hillary lock, stock and barrel.

edit on 7-7-2016 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:42 PM
link   

I wouldn't say it had to do with "White Privilege" because white people go to prison for perjury all the time. Just look at Martha Stewart.

This is all about "Elite Privilege" which has to do with Money and Power. When you have Money and Power you can't be touched by the law like everyone else.

link   

originally posted by: onequestion
a reply to: infolurker

I got my ass kicked and charges pressed when I did something stupid.

Cleaned up my act and got it expunged.

Funny how drinking and driving charges can't be expunged. It's a racket and they know it.

link   

originally posted by: cenpuppie
One hand washes the other and both wash the face.

How have I never heard "both wash the face" in my entire 45 years?

posted on Jul, 7 2016 @ 08:45 PM
link   
I do not think it is "White Privilege", I think it is "Rich Privilege". Clintons have no clue how it is for the majority of the population that don't live behind closed gate communities.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join