It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Palestinian "freedom fighter" fatally stabs a sleeping, 13 years old girl, in her bed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:00 AM
link   
This is clearly the right way to freedom and statehood... The average Palestinian actually believes that.
Moreover, in their eyes, this is no less than god's will and command.

Source

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: MaxMech

How did this muslim animal get into her bedroom? something smells here .......

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:13 AM
link   

One of my ex-colleagues is a Palestinian. They don't believe that that is the way to freedom.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:31 AM
link   
a reply to: tommo39

How did this muslim animal get into her bedroom? something smells here .......

You right, must be inside job...
edit on 30-6-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 07:35 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBandit795

One of my ex-colleagues is a Palestinian. They don't believe that that is the way to freedom.

That depends on where you both live your life. If it's in a non Muslim country, his probably an OK guy, I have a Palestinian friend who is also a great guy and do not believe that fanatic violence will bring anything good. Thing is, he is not an average Palestinian.
edit on 30-6-2016 by MaxMech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All Palestinians like/ want to stab 13 year old girls in their beds.

End thread.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:05 AM
link   
How much did Mossad pay you for this attempt at Propaganda?

They should ask for their money back.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Israel only holds the cards to peace. Unless it changes policy over the Palestinians and all those Palestinians who were forced out of their homes and exiled against their wills, the Palestinians will fight them.

Is a terrible thing that a young girl has now been sacrificed over this issue, but Netanyahoo has had enough time to rethink his policies so he is just as responsible because he hasn't solved it yet.

The problem for the Israeli's is that they have been spewing a propaganda war for much too long and people are wary of what they say and false flags.

It does seem strange that this young Palestinian found his way into the poor girl's bedroom in a Settlement of 7000 people and the police arrived quick enough to catch him.

I feel very sorry for her family and friends - what a waste.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

May she rest in peace. Reports said she lived in a West Bank settlement. I wonder if this was a sanctioned Israeli gov't settlement or a rogue outpost (soon to be settlement)?

Either way, maybe if Israel stopped with their illegal West Bank settlements the violence will go down. It's like poking a stick at a cornered animal, what did you expect?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

How much did Mossad pay you for this attempt at Propaganda?

So, every time you encounter Muslims slaughter innocents its propaganda? Or only when it's Palestinians?

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:24 AM
link   
what a waste... violent resistance will never defeat Israel... they need to read up on Ghandi, peaceful resistance is the key... when the Israel govt responds with violence then you turn the world against Israel.

This barbaric action will only inflame hatred on the other side, it accomplishes nothing but to stoke the fires of hatred and continues the cycle of violence.

Palestinians should denounce any attack on children... sadly I dont think they will...

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

This may come as a surprise to you but many Palestians do engage in peaceful resistance.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Shiloh7

Israel only holds the cards to peace. Unless it changes policy over the Palestinians and all those Palestinians who were forced out of their homes and exiled against their wills, the Palestinians will fight them.

Is a terrible thing that a young girl has now been sacrificed over this issue, but Netanyahoo has had enough time to rethink his policies so he is just as responsible because he hasn't solved it yet.

The problem for the Israeli's is that they have been spewing a propaganda war for much too long and people are wary of what they say and false flags.

It does seem strange that this young Palestinian found his way into the poor girl's bedroom in a Settlement of 7000 people and the police arrived quick enough to catch him.

I feel very sorry for her family and friends - what a waste.

An Arab immigration problem. The Arabs united their armies, waged all out war and lost. The resulting refugees created were abandoned and neglected by the beaten Arab nations as they outright refused to absorb them into their populations. Fake problem with immigrants just like the newly created Syrian civil war immigrants. They will be nannysat by the UN for generations and used by extremists as fertile recruiting grounds.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

Israel only holds the cards to peace. Unless it changes policy over the Palestinians and all those Palestinians who were forced out of their homes and exiled against their wills, the Palestinians will fight them. Is a terrible thing that a young girl has now been sacrificed over this issue, but Netanyahoo has had enough time to rethink his policies so he is just as responsible because he hasn't solved it yet.

I 100% agree with you. Peace will not be achieved without a government change in Israel.
Problem is, on the other side they name streets after terrorists like the guy above.
They are promised great reward in the the after life for killing Jews. The families of terrorist are given monetary incentives.
Kids from infant age are taught to hate and despise Jews. Many street interviews of random Palestinians show that nobody there is interested in peace or two state solution. Only thing they are repeating over and over is destruction of Israel.

Now you tell me, when the Israeli elector hears these calls and confronted with this kind of "resistance" as mentioned in the OP, why would they ever want to change their government.

It's a cliche but it's the truth - fear will always overcome logic.
You would think that Palestinians are aware of this and would stop this kind of mindless violence, if they are really interested in statehood that is.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills

It's like poking a stick at a cornered animal, what did you expect?

Yep, because only a cornered animal would want to kill a thirteen year old girl, not a human being with normal function. You're right, these Palestinians are no more than animals.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   
There are wrongs on both sides of the divide , individual cases just highlight individual tragedy.

Moreover, in their eyes, this is no less than god's will and command.

As is this.

The civilized world should hold its head in shame , too long has this been left to fester.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

No it doesnt come as a shock to me, no entire group of people is good/bad/indifferent...And I wholeheartedly support peaceful resistance in this particular area.

The problem is many in Israel (and around the globe)see the Palestinian authority as little better than the guy that stabbed the little girl, because they rarely denounce acts of barbarism. (not saying it hasnt happened just saying it seems rare)

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Irishhaf

what a waste... violent resistance will never defeat Israel... they need to read up on Ghandi, peaceful resistance is the key... when the Israel govt responds with violence then you turn the world against Israel. This barbaric action will only inflame hatred on the other side, it accomplishes nothing but to stoke the fires of hatred and continues the cycle of violence. Palestinians should denounce any attack on children... sadly I dont think they will...

Very wise words!
One thing to remember: Palestinian terror organizations like: Hamas, Palestine Islamic Jihad, Al-Aqsa Martyrs Brigade etc. are not interested in peace or two state solutions and will never do anything (peaceful resistance) that will bring them to this resolution. Once peace will be achieved, the funding from Iran, Qatar and others will stop and they will stop to exist.
The opposite is true about right wing Israeli fascists.

So in many ways Palestinian terror organizations and right wing Israeli parties are best friends. They both frighten the other side's population by violence and brainwashing their own population with hate. Both want the conflict to continue.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 08:47 AM
link   

It's sad when complete nonsense like this makes it to ATS.

posted on Jun, 30 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

I hope you're just as angry when Israeli settlers murder Palestians to drive them off their own land in the West Bank but I somehow doubt you are.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join