It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Curious about the Golden Dawn

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:27 AM
link   
So i lurked around in the realm of the modern builders.. Even though it was a lot of fun, it seems there is not so much more for the taking..
But instead i noticed a clinging sensation and a curious notion about the golden dawn, so i entered unnoticed just to spin a spiders web before asking for what anyone else has to offer..

What i did find was an intriguing tale about magic and mysteries in a world yet not different from ours.. They separate themselves from everyone else. Yet they act just the same like everyone else when they want their tale of mystery to be told..

And you hear in the dark, the whisper;" Dont let him see you, dont let him feel you, or he will feed on you. " So by all means to anyone who has an enchanting tale about the golden dawn, cause i wish to hear it so i can make my own assumption of what they really have to offer..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Are you talking about this : www.golden-dawn.com...
or this en.wikipedia.org...(political_party)
both seem to "have the lights on but noone at home"

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:42 AM
link   
a reply to: imod02

The hermetic order, it seems like the ones joining today are just into stories.. So im curious about what they are doing, not the facade..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:49 AM
link   
a reply to: tikbalang
I wish you a safe travels and that you find the truth, becouse the truth is often burried under such beutiful words and storys it can be very hard to find. People often find it very hard to dig past beutiful words and storys so they never find the truth.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 08:59 AM
link   

But you cant make stories if there is no observational point of truth to direct towards at, i thought the meaning of the order was to lift unconventional fact not the insanity of a human mind..
When art becomes an aesthetic form of expression it has lost its meaning..

Everyone fills a divine universal purpose in humanity, i thought that was the message they wanted to share not their own subjective narrative..

I can tell a story from my imagination, really doesnt help anyone if there is no truth to it.. Telling a story just to tell it was never the purpose from the beginning..

But its just my point of view.. Now i hope someone else can put their view on it..
edit on 2016629 by tikbalang because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
Your way of thinking and writing reminds me of a person who was here many moons ago, said they had contact with some spirit, then under another name clamed to have invented a new form of polpusion, I think one of his names was "johndeer2000 of some thing like . But it was probability someone else

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   

The order of the Golden dawn was I think started by Macgregor Mathers and Allister Crowley in the late 1800's or early 1900's. It was originally meant to examine occult practices from a neutral vantage, but Crowley was more interested in promoting black magic, so they split. One of the book sets that the order was based upon was the grimoire of Solomon or the keys of Solomon. These five books are said to be part of the foundation of 32nd and 33rd degree freemasonry.

Cheers - Dave

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

Writing, no idea. Thinking? Probably not the same person.. The divine is another name for universal laws, i change the reference depending on who i am talking to.. Divine means you put together several fields into one and call it Gods intervention, or we could sit here for a week and me trying to explain stuff you have no interest in..

You and i, we are primates.. Well i am, not sure what you think you are..

-----------------------------------

One of our oldest stories is the epic tale of GIlgamesh, was its someones imagination? Written down in Cuneiform.. No, someone chiseled and made art not aesthetics. Telling a story of a divine intervention that actually helped humanity..
It was Not someones imagination.. Telling stories made in a human mind is not the way to go..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
A simple "no" would of been enough.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:42 AM
link   
a reply to: bobs_uruncle

Well i did the research on the keys of Solomon and used an observational point with its core foundation beginning in ancient Greece, well the book was.. I cant be sure since there are more references to an older tale.. But i found evidence dating back about 12000 years.. That is as far as i have come..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Why did Captain America walk to the other side of the road?

Cause Hydra never lied.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 09:49 AM
link   

thanks for confirming, as I told you many moons ago, be safe

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 12:58 PM
link   

From what I hear the G.D. was a great organization that Crowley turned to madness and destroyed.

I don't think they have a legitimate succession that you could trace back to the original order.

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: tikbalang

Well i did the research on the keys of Solomon and used an observational point with its core foundation beginning in ancient Greece, well the book was.. I cant be sure since there are more references to an older tale.. But i found evidence dating back about 12000 years.. That is as far as i have come..

Read the Geotia, the lesser key. Start from the book with all the angelic script and then read the other 4. They were on scribe.com, don't know if they are still there. A cautionary note, there is madness in there for the ear minded.

Cheers - Dave
edit on 6/29.2016 by bobs_uruncle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:17 PM
link   

The "Hermetic Order of the Golden Dawn" was founded by a few Freemasons and other people in 1887, who decided to make their own "order". It's got some ceremonies that are loosely based on freemasonry and, unlike regular freemasonry, women can join too.

Basically, it's like a rip off of the original order of Freemasons. Nothing special.
edit on 2962016 by TerryDon79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 01:51 PM
link   

Well those are reference to the time, well, when Crowley was alive.. I do love the artwork..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:24 PM
link   

I just bought the modern version for a fun read..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:56 PM
link   

im not an idiot, well, im not stupid.. I know what i can say and cant.. More the no than the do's..

So does most people who learned how to swim.. I can sit for days researching, there is always that unique thing that happens in that magic potion called powder green tea..

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Sorry you have compleaty lost me! anyway be safe and have a nice evening

posted on Jun, 29 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Has anyone messed with those "higher levels of magic". Like the keys of solomon? Supposedly it is some serious stuff.

The website, golden-dawn.com, reads like another one those scam schools or schemes.

I'd imagine that if there was any power in these types of things, that it would be kept somewhat secret or hidden. You would be initiated by word of mouth.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join