It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bilderberg Documents Leaked! - Iraq War Plan Exposed!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   

"An incredible treasure trove of documents has been leaked online detailing a number of Bilderberg conferences dating all the way back to the 50's. In this video Dan Dicks of Press For Truth shows how the Bilderberg group is clearly steering society in the direction they choose with the ability to effect the outcome of nearly any given situation by use of their sphere of influence. "

This should be a great source for those wanting to research past stuff that happened after the meetings and see if we can pick up the MSM falling in line .

Bilderberg Documents Leaked! - Iraq War Plan Exposed!

Just watched the vid and wanted to put this out there . Seems that there is a bunch of Bildeberg documents going back to the early days after 911 that shows talks and who was saying what ...

The following documents were obtained from a variety of sources who contributed copies of documents related to the Bilderberg Group from academic institutions. Documents contributed to the collection are sometimes photocopied and in other cases photographed page by page during visits to academic institutions, diplomatic libraries and legal archives including the Presidential Library of Dwight D. Eisenhower, the Harvard Law Library, the National Archive and the archive of former State Department official and member of the Bilderberg Steering Committee Robert Murphy held at the Hoover Institution at Stanford University.
publicintelligence.net...

Dan Dicks and Press for Truth is reporting this on the YouTube

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:10 AM
link   
if this is what it says it is, then its a truly amazing find

will watch when not at work.

thanks

a reply to: the2ofusr1

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:43 AM
link   

If people haven't already formed an opinion regarding US wars of aggression, no new revelation will change it. Further, regardless of said revelations, there is nothing that can force the guilty to actually be charged in the court of law. There is simply to many cahooters cahooting at the highest levels. They don't actually care either, it just needed to be hidden long enough for the actions to take place

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:50 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

Its well believed and quite in the open that the war was planned .The documents might add prior prof to a conspiracy to commit the ultimate crime and there just may come a day of reckoning for them .Its hard to say what might be found in the other documents leading up to 911 and there may actually be some tid bits in there as well but I would highly doubt it .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:59 AM
link   

Have you actually read any of the documents in question? They are stunningly dull. Here is an excerpt from an early one:

A few years ago a large number of people began to feel anxious about a growing distrust of America which was making itself manifest in Western Europe and which was paralleled by a similar distrust of Western Europe in America. This feeling caused considerable apprehension on both sides of the Atlantic and in 1952 I felt that it was of the first importance to try to remove this suspicion, distrust, and lack of confidence which threatened to jeopardize the post-war work of the Western Allies.

I therefore approached H.R.H. Prince Bernhard, Dr Paul Rykens, and M. Paul van Zeeland with the suggestion that we should organize some unofficial and private meetings to discuss the difficulties and dangers which were causing us so much anxiety. To these meetings we would invite influential and reliable people who carried the respect of those working in the field of national and international affairs and whose personal contact with men at the summit of public activity could help to smooth over these difficulties.

Acting on the advice of my three friends, I approached about a dozen other people, viz.: Mr. Hugh Gaitskell, Major-General Sir Colin Gubbins, Mr. Ole Bjorn Kraft, M. Guy Mollet, Dr Rudolf Mueller, M. Antoine Pinay, M. P. Pipinelis, M. Max Brauer, Marshal of the R.A.F. Lord Portal of Hungerford, Ambassador Quaroni, and Signor de Gasperi. In our view the improvement of relations between America and Europe ought not to be undertaken through any special publicity or propaganda, since it was of far greater consequence to us to have mutual understanding and goodwill among men occupying the highest positions in the life of each country than to try to influence the man in the street directly.

[Edit for brevity. --DJW001]

The second point we had to consider consisted in ensuring that frank conversations could take place without running the risk of being misinterpreted by the press and that there should be no interminable speeches for the sake of publicity. It was clear, therefore, that such conversations had to be conducted privately, unofficially, and confidentially, and for this reason we decided not to admit the press to our meetings, restricting publicity in general to one or two very short communiques which do not go into any details, nor mention any individual speakers, in order to ensure that neither the subject of our discussions nor the names of the participants should be given any publicity. Experience has proved this course to be the right one, since our debates take place in a spirit of complete frankness and discretion, and participants are never afraid that anything they say will be used against them.

Everybody who attends our meetings does so in his private capacity even if he is the leader of a government, a party, or an association, and thus he is not responsible to his supporters for any thing he may say.

In order not to be accused of starting an unofficial political “mafia”, we decided from the outset not to consider ourselves a policy-making body but to have as our principal aim the smoothing over of difficulties and tendencies among countries and the finding of a common approach in the various fields—political, cultural, economic, and social. Moreover, we do not contemplate taking any direct action. We draw the attention of existing organizations to the points in question; what those organizations do remains their own responsibility. For this side of our work, however, we have always had the tacit approval of the Governments of the countries to which the participants belong.

Could you do everyone a favor and link to the documents that expose the Iraq War plans?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:18 AM
link   
After watching a few minutes of them reading passages... it sounds total bogus!

... all its doing is reinforcing the official story.. all the lines are easily aligned with the governments public goals.

The cheesy reading and hollow sarcasm from the narrator seems too perfect!

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

They talk about it in the 2002 meeting ,prior to them putting out the propaganda that Sadam had WMD's . publicintelligence.net...

So their intentions were to not use propaganda according to what you posted but we see something different after the 2002 meeting .... can't have it both way's ...they do , they did , and they can probably be linked back to other propaganda campaines following other meetings . It would be a lot of work to connect the dots and to show how they do or have done it but my gut tells me that the info is there ..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:37 AM
link   

Could you quote the relevant passage here? I'm leery of downloading documents.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:43 AM
link   

So journalists, university professors and communication CEO's, to name a few, are part of this war plan?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:44 AM
link   

I can't do the download either . Someone may take it up . I am just the messenger of a messenger and passing it along .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus

I don't think all the groups are .So no not all the members deal with war plans but Rumsfeld was there and Pearl was at that meeting and spoke about what became the invasion of Iraq .

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 07:53 AM
link   

This is the list of participants that were at the 2002 meeting..

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:07 AM
link   

I noticed that Donald Rumsfeld doesn't show up on the list you provided but in the video (press for truth) Dan Dicks clicks on the Rumsfeld talk ....so not all listed members and members that were there are there ...A convenient anomaly that give plausible deniability . eta ..its at the 4:20 mark of the vid
edit on 28-6-2016 by the2ofusr1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

This is the list of participants that were at the 2002 meeting..

I see a lot more economists than military planners.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: the2ofusr1

I noticed that Donald Rumsfeld doesn't show up on the list you provided but in the video (press for truth) Dan Dicks clicks on the Rumsfeld talk ....so not all listed members and members that were there are there ...A convenient anomaly that give plausible deniability . eta ..its at the 4:20 mark of the vid

Rumsfeld is there, but he is the only one with any claim to military authority.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I can't do the download either . Someone may take it up . I am just the messenger of a messenger and passing it along .

Ah, so you take it entirely on faith. Can you explain why you believe the video, even if you cannot read the documents for yourself?
edit on 28-6-2016 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:33 AM
link   

I am not the sharpest knife in the drawer when it comes to this kind of stuff and so yea trust becomes a big factor . I do get bit and no one is perfect .Every one has their own bias as to how they want the story to go and sometimes its easy to agree with them .Sometimes its easy to smell a rat but is hard to pinpoint the darn thing .

Dan Dicks seems like a decent guy and tries to do a good job . It's all data , bits of that data could be useful when trying to figure out what happened and who may have been at the roots of the operation . Lots of dots to connect when someone gets it in their mind to over throw a bunch of ME countries ......

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 08:40 AM
link   

a reply to: Rosinitiate

Its well believed and quite in the open that the war was planned .The documents might add prior prof to a conspiracy to commit the ultimate crime and there just may come a day of reckoning for them .Its hard to say what might be found in the other documents leading up to 911 and there may actually be some tid bits in there as well but I would highly doubt it .

Well believed? Good lord man, have you read "Project for a new American Century". The neocons outlined their plan to create a new "Pearl Harbor" to allow their Middle East war. It's right there in black and white. A few months after they took over boom 911 happened.
People just don't want to believe that their flag waving, God fearing, gun toting Republicans are phoneys and set up their own country. They are hypocrites

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:34 AM
link   

ABSOLUTELY INDEED.

Good find. Thanks.

Be safe.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: damwel

Uhhhhh . . .

the liberals and Dems have historically been

WORSE, MORE COMPLICIT, and more eager to do the oligarchy's biddings sooner, faster

than most in the GOP.

Certainly BOTH sides have been puppets on the oligarchy's strings.

Certainly the pants suit is maniacally, ruthlessly, vengefully champing at the bit to further destroy the Republic beyond, even, what the current Imposter In Chief has achieved, so far.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join