It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats On The Benghazi Committee Say They Still Don’t Know What Caused The Attacks

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:21 PM
link   
The Democrat members of a House Benghazi Committee released their own report today.

It's a whopping 339 pages.

The best part is even they don't seem to know what caused the Benghazi attacks of 9/11/2012.

They even admit however, that the video initially blamed wasn't it.

Lots of interesting things in the report.

And they even mention Donald Trump quite a few times !!!

Democrats On The Benghazi Committee Say They Still Don’t Know What Caused The Attacks

Looks like they don't believe the video !!

“There are some findings this report does not make,” the Democratic report states. “For example, an offensive, anti-Muslim video sparked protests and anti-American violence in Cairo and throughout the region, but it remains unclear to this day precisely what motivated all of the individuals in Benghazi on the night of the attacks.”

And then the "Magic" excuses

Led by Maryland Democratic Rep. Elijah Cummings, the Democrats on the committee argue Obama administration officials “did not make intentionally misleading statements about the attacks, but instead relied on information they were provided at the time under fast-moving circumstances.”

I wonder what the official report will have ?

and here's another article...
Democrats’ Benghazi Report Mentions Donald Trump 23 Times For Some Reason

Partisan rhetoric..

Democrats on the House Select Committee on Benghazi mentions Donald Trump 23 times.

That total is more than the combined number of references to Tyrone Woods and Glen Doherty, two of the former Navy SEALs killed in the Sept. 11, 2012 attacks. Ambassador Chris Stevens, who was also killed during the onslaught, is mentioned 85 times in the report, according to Republicans on the Select Committee.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:25 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

IMHO, the primary cause is being totally ignored and as far as I know, has never been mentioned/discussed.

But then again, how often do TPTB actually accept responsibility?

The US and NATO had just finished destroying their nation, bombing them 30,000+ times.

There was never a "good" nor justifiable reason for these war crimes and crimes against humanity.

Whats worse, we came to learn what many suspected, that it was yet another war for the banksters.

Find it very strange (not surprising) that TPTB would try to blame a religion (once again) for Bengahzi when the cause is all too clear.

As much as I dislike Hillary, once in a while, she accidentally states the truth.

Benghazi was no different.

edit on 27-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Partisan rhetoric..

Are you honestly trying to call people out for using partisan rhetoric?

OH THE IRONY!!!

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:41 PM
link   

Dare I say that the cause of Benghazi was a bunch of RIGHT WING neocons clinging to their guns and qu'ran.

I know it might be a 'stretch'.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:47 PM
link   

American foreign policy caused the attacks, since at least the 1993 WTC bombing, maybe even as far back as the 72 Olympics or the Iranian hostage situation, every attack against America, her citizens and her interests abroad have been as a consequence of an aggressive foreign policy which sees wars started, innocents slaughtered and corporations profiteering in sovereign lands.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 10:52 PM
link   
Some group found out they were smuggling weapons through Bengazi, to be transported to Turkey and on to ISIS. Maybe they wanted to steal weapons. Maybe they wanted to stop weapons. Maybe they were ticked about it. Maybe that was all used as cover for something else. Hard to say, but it was definitely about the arms smuggling to terrorists in Syria, and thats what is really being covered up as far as I can tell. The trail is public enough to connect the dots via the internet but not so transparent as to awaken the general populace to the obvious.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:02 PM
link   

I thought it was caused by a video?

Or was it because of Muslim hating Rednecks that drink too much beer whilst surrounded by bikini clad women at a KKK rally?

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:05 PM
link   

There are some findings this report does not make,” the Democratic report states. “For example, an offensive, anti-Muslim video sparked protests and anti-American violence in Cairo and throughout the region, but it remains unclear to this day precisely what motivated all of the individuals in Benghazi on the night of the attacks.”

Democrats need to stop touting their so called intellectual 'superiority' .

It doesn't take much to put two and two together.

Benghazi occurred on September 11th anniversary, and was in direct conflict of the FALSE narrative the administration spun which is EXACTLY why a video was blamed.

Instead of calling Benghazi what it was.

a TERRORIST attack of the radical ISLAMIST kind.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:08 PM
link   

Maybe killing Gaddafi, orchestrating his death, had something to do with it.

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

mobile.nytimes.com...
The existence of the weapons theft, which ended only months ago after complaints by the American and Saudi governments, is being reported for the first time after a joint investigation by The New York Times and Al Jazeera. The theft, involving millions of dollars of weapons, highlights the messy, unplanned consequences of programs to arm and train rebels — the kind of program the C.I.A. and Pentagon have conducted for decades — even after the Obama administration had hoped to keep the training program in Jordan under tight control

posted on Jun, 27 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   

All they have to do is look at the last 15 years of western action in the ME.

It's like running over a box of nails and wondering why you got a flat tire...sheesh.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

All they have to do is look at the last 15 years of western action in the ME.

It's like running over a box of nails and wondering why you got a flat tire...sheesh.

Then why don't these terrorists go after the US leadership instead of military personnel and innocent civilians? Low hanging fruit maybe?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 02:19 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

Are you honestly trying to call people out for using partisan rhetoric? OH THE IRONY!!!

And there is another fine example of partisan rhetoric. Hmm..someone calling someone out for doing exactly the same by doing exactly the same.At least the OP had some substance.
Thanks , that was rich..

edit on 6/28/16 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 03:31 AM
link   

Who cares what caused it. Hillary lied about it. Rice lied about it and Obama lied about it for 2-3 weeks!

They are still lying about it.

The dems are idiots, especially that guy Cummings.

And why is Trump even mentioned once in that report?

This report should be ridiculed all over the media and exposed for the joke it is.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:40 PM
link   
Every mile to protect their dear leaders.

shm at the democrats...

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Oooh, let's keep this going!

And here is a fine example of partisan rhetoric. Hmm..someone calling someone out for calling someone out for doing exactly the same by doing exactly the same by doing exactly the same!

This is what you call an infinite regress. Calling someone out for partisan rhetoric =/= partisan rhetoric. Does calling someone a liar mean you're also a liar automatically?

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
The attacks were caused because we were running guns to Syria from there.

posted on Jul, 3 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
a reply to: 00018GE

I don't recall a vote from Congress on that.

A private war perhaps from the Administration?

posted on Jul, 5 2016 @ 11:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: burntheships
a reply to: 00018GE

I don't recall a vote from Congress on that.

A private war perhaps from the Administration?

At the time, it was a surrogate war against Assad. But yes that is exactly what it was.

new topics

top topics

join