It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Clinton pardoned to become President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phage
a reply to: awareness10

What exactly are you trying to get people to think Phage?

It's not so much about what they think, but why they think it.

www.criticalthinking.org...

I often wonder Why you think what you do as well, so perhaps i can see where you're coming from.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

When I try to figure out why I spend as much time on ATS as I do, that's the answer I come up with.

"Say what? I need to check that out."

edit on 6/28/2016 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Awareness, Don't worry about phage,I'm working on the indictment now, she should be in jail using red M&Ms for lipstick in no time.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:28 AM
link   
So you try to understand where other people are coming from and why they think what they do, so that you can understand why you spend so much time on ATS?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

Awareness, Don't worry about phage,I'm working on the indictment now, she should be in jail using red M&Ms for lipstick in no time.

lol that threw me off completely, made me laugh that did!
Yes she certainly deserves nothing less. I wonder if they use cell cams in prison?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:30 AM
link   
No.

I find a lot of the stuff on ATS intriguing and challenging to my patterns of thinking. I enjoy being challenged and challenging the viewpoint of others.

For me, it stimulates critical thinking.

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:44 AM
link   

No.

I find a lot of the stuff on ATS intriguing and challenging to my patterns of thinking. I enjoy being challenged and challenging the viewpoint of others.

For me, it stimulates critical thinking.

ok cool, so it stimulates your critical thinking skills, 'your' critical thinking may not be the same as someone elses' So what do you do when you disagree with someone who's not on the same rung as you are? Do you criticize and mock them because your critical skills don't match theirs?

just wondering

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Do you criticize and mock them because your critical skills don't match theirs?

Is there something wrong with criticism?

Mocking? Maybe on occasion. Some people don't take well to being challenged to think critically and respond with ad hominem responses to pointed questions. I admit that I do get exasperated with being called a troll/shill/dumbhead. On the other hand, if someone provides a response that is an actual challenge, I welcome it. I will offer criticism, acknowledge new information, express my opinion, or otherwise respond appropriately.

In any case, I am not the topic.
Has Clinton been indicted?

posted on Jun, 28 2016 @ 06:01 AM
link   

Do you criticize and mock them because your critical skills don't match theirs?

Is there something wrong with criticism?

Mocking? Maybe on occasion. Some people don't take well to being challenged to think critically and respond with ad hominem responses to pointed questions. I admit that I do get exasperated with being called a troll/shill/dumbhead. On the other hand, if someone provides a response that is an actual challenge, I welcome it. I will offer criticism, acknowledge new information, express my opinion, or otherwise respond appropriately.

In any case, I am not the topic.
Has Clinton been indicted?

er No, but it's the mocking intent behind the criticism that says 'im better than you are' so shut up or i'll make you feel stupid' kind of intentful critical mock mock.

I guess some people feel they are better than others and must stoop to that level in order to feel important and not look unwise to their fans?

Yes, in any case... You once again, are not the topic, are you.

I have no idea if Clinton has been indicted, have you?

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join