It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

EU Referendum Remain Camp Insulting, Attacking Nigel Farage

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Talk about desperation.

On the Guardian comment section the Remain Campers are attacking and insulting Farage even as far by suggesting should leave loss. Farage should quit his EU job

Source

The insults.

Imagine your dad being Farage!

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Nigel Farage has being the bravest in the EU parliament to stand up agaisnt Germany and EU polices thus far and the fact Referendum Remain Campers are attacking and calling him to quit shows they hate Britain.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Just goes to show the level of hate in this country.

I can't wait to see ranks of jeering sneering remainers every where I go if they win.
Long, hot summer ahead I fear.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

I love the remainer camp's logic when they use Greece's talking points.

"Greeks dont want to leave the EU, the Greeks blame the crisis on the right winger goverment"

I wonder what planet do they live on?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Attacking and Insulting... Have you ever seen the way he speaks to others in the EU parliament?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raven95
a reply to: SprocketUK

I love the remainer camp's logic when they use Greece's talking points.

"Greeks dont want to leave the EU, the Greeks blame the crisis on the right winger goverment"

I wonder what planet do they live on?

To be brutally honest, anyone who takes the word of either camp at face value is a fool. We all need to look into it for ourselves, only some of us have.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Attacking and Insulting... Have you ever seen the way he speaks to others in the EU parliament?

Accurately?
edit on 23-6-2016 by Watchfull because: applied quote

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Have you ever seen the way he speaks to others in the EU parliament?

Oh you mean like those who are bowing downing to Merkel without any objection?
edit on 23-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Even on the news over here in the States there is a heavy lean in the media towards the remain side.

I was watching CBS for about 10 min and they aired the anti-farage stuff. Saying the exit side was lying about the statistics they use.

TPTB seem really nervous about a split.

I will be shocked if the exit passes, with all the resources, TPTB, used to remain.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: stosh64

I was watching CBS for about 10 min and they aired the anti-farage stuff. Saying the exit side was lying about the statistics they use.

Yet thats why the news media in UK and other European Countries cherry pick the polls. But how many of them would actually even vote?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

The Guardian is the mouthpiece of the politically left who stand for the removal of national borders; they are anti-British, anti-patriotic.

Fine, if that's your bag, but let's be clear about what this newspaper represents.

If you love your country, the Guardian is not your friend.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: CJCrawley

Well said.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Too bad the citizens of Britain don't have the power to do anything about it when their leaders decide to disregard their wishes.

#justsecondammendmentthings

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Xcathdra

Because he speaks the truth?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   
The EU has funded a lot of British jobs into other EU countries, Cadburys moved its British factory to Poland, with an EU grant, Ford transit moved to Turkey with an EU grant, Jaguar/Land rover moved to Slovakia with an EU grant, Peugeot moved to Slovakia with an EU grant, British army's new AFV to be built in Spain, using Swedish steel with an EU grant instead of being made in Wales, Dyson has gone to Malaysia using an EU loan, UK airports are owned by a Spanish company, The EU smashed the British fishing industry, I wont continue, some stupid European nut will say its Britain's fault.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:50 AM
link   
Even Mark Zuckerberg, as you might know, owns facebook, even he bowed down to angle meerkat, and agreed to delete anything on his site that was in the least bit detrimental to her, the EU, migrants, the weather, European food, banks, spineless politcoes, police, anyone and anything, seeing as the new law being promulgated is so vague, farting in a mosque is a capital offence.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 10:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mr Headshot
Too bad the citizens of Britain don't have the power to do anything about it when their leaders decide to disregard their wishes.

#justsecondammendmentthings

Such as, I assume you have something to actually back that up with or are you just being boring by suggesting we are somewhat lacking as we don't rely on penis extensions to make us feel secure?

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:02 AM
link   
If people are going to call out people for attacking Farrage while defending Farrages insults to members of the EU parliament by trying to excuse it as "accurate" is hilarious.

He is a public official and as such is open the the same ignorant comments he makes about others.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Remain Campers

They should leave the UK and set up camp in their precious EU then.

Time for England to leave the sinking Titanic and return to the island it always has been.

i am voting out just to piss off everyone that wants to stay on the Titanic.

If anyone wants the EU, then leave the UK and go there. Then when they get mugged and molested by the Muslims, don't be surprised to hear a laugh across the water shouting 'Told you so'.
edit on 23-6-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Rapha

If the UK leaves the EU Britain still must comply with EU standards in order to sell their goods in EU markets. I dont think the leave group has completely thought this thru in terms of what hoops the UK will be required to jump thru just to do business.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join