It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Omar Mateen was not at the club in Orlando!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:
CX

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Surely, as, he was shot dead by SWAT, at the venue when he ran out....he was there? This would have been confirmed by family when they ID'd his body.

Unless that didn't happen?

CX.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: JaMeDoIt

Yes.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

I assume there have been cameras but i have not seen any of the footage nor heard any was released.

someone had to identify the body - good point. Who did the identification?
normally it s a family member or a close person who has to do that.

Who did? His wife? Besides, after having seen the wall of the club which was sprayed with bullet holes - I doubt that there was much of his body left to identify.

Strangely enough also no passport found on the sidewalk, like usually ;-)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: Bone75

Yea this was the night of the shooting, before the shooting.
There was no further info, no weapons mentionend, no other suspicious things mentionend.

He basically knew from 'the eyes' that this must be the guy he saw a picture of on. dating app.

here s the link to the article: Latimes

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

There was one that was being filmed just as the shooting started. The people thought it was the music.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Meldionne1

Do you have a link to Moth Matten's testimony?

Have you a picture of the dead body?

Please post. Thanks in advance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

I assume there have been cameras but i have not seen any of the footage nor heard any was released.

someone had to identify the body - good point. Who did the identification?
normally it s a family member or a close person who has to do that.

Who did? His wife? Besides, after having seen the wall of the club which was sprayed with bullet holes - I doubt that there was much of his body left to identify.

Strangely enough also no passport found on the sidewalk, like usually ;-)

I doubt we'll get to see the footage, considering they have already said they will be heavily censoring the transcripts of 911 calls. Basically we'll never know the truth unless someone is able to find a legal way to get their hands on that evidence and release it.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:15 PM
link   
a reply to: CX

ID the body - did that happen?
Who did ID him?
Where did they ID him?

If you have information on this, please post.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Ive seen that clip (if you mean the selfie type one with a woman).

Again, we HEAR gunshots in the clip, we dont see the shooter.
If i remember correctly, the selfie girl was outside on the patio, while the shooter was inside.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

Ahem.

There should be CCTV at the club,

I have not watched the video, nor do I know if Mateen is easily identifiable in it, BUT:

'Cold-Blooded Mowing' of Victims Seen in Surveillance Video From Pulse Nightclub

Federal authorities have recovered video from security cameras inside Orlando's Pulse nightclub that shows shooter Omar Mateen firing his assault rifle and systematically killing innocent victims, sources told ABC News.

The violence depicted in the video can only be described as "cold-blooded mowing, walking through the rooms mowing people down," one source said.

ETA:

Yeah, I'd totally have my cellphone out capturing video w/o regard for my own life.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Liquesence because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
He was and he killed 49 people

In a court of law, even though press and police claim something happened, it is required to prove that such a person had done this.

So with all due respect your post is very ridiculous.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:20 PM
link   
a reply to: VivreLibre

I agree with you.
I still hope though. Might be that a neighbour has a cctv, which was not confiscated and he leaks it.

Slim chance, but there is a chance.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Get a conviction? The shooter is dead.

The point made is due process must be observed first and foremost.
I'm not surprised it was you who didn't get it. LOL

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Mateen was shot and killed by SWAT officers (there were 11 of them engaged in the firefight) at around 5:00 AM. By 5:35, they had confirmed the shooters identity and that he was dead. There were medical and paramedic support people onsite at the first safe opportunity as there were also many injured.

The shooter was in a fire-fight with SWAT when killed. He was the one with the SIG Sauer automatic rifle and Glock semiautomatic, recovered from the body with several additional rounds of unused ammo. There is no doubt who the shooter was. To blame someone else would require that everyone else at the scene (including survivors) lie and agree on who they would blame, fabricating both evidence and accounts.

30 survivors of the attack were questioned and searched for firearms and explosives before release.

Mateen was definitely there and was the shooter.

Due process would have been to identify all the deceased at the morgue. As would autopsy of the victims if cause of death was questioned. We have no reason to believe that this had not occurred.

edit on 20/6/2016 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Ok, according to the Abc news clip you posted the FBI claims they have cctv footage of the club. But they dont relase it.

The videos in the Abc clips are from patrons, in the bathroom plus the mentionend selfie clip but NO image of the shooter. Harrowing videos, but no proof, no picture of the shooter.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Did anybody go to the morgue and identify him?

Recall the movie FX, not to mention all the known real life incidents of government conspiracy

It’s always supposed to be a chain of evidentiary proof of things like this

We are all at the mercy of the press, the FBI, CIA, government officials on all of these incidents.

Haven’t these institutions failed us on many occasions?

Lied to us

Distorted things

The OP is perfectly reasonable.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

originally posted by: Sillyolme
a reply to: NoCorruptionAllowed

Get a conviction? The shooter is dead.

The point made is due process must be observed first and foremost.
I'm not surprised it was you who didn't get it. LOL

I somehow agree with both of you:

Yes due process is needed and important.
At the same time it's way easier to cover up, when the guy is dead and no court has to be convinced.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: svetlana84

Ok, according to the Abc news clip you posted the FBI claims they have cctv footage of the club. But they dont relase it.

The videos in the Abc clips are from patrons, in the bathroom plus the mentionend selfie clip but NO image of the shooter. Harrowing videos, but no proof, no picture of the shooter.

They are under no obligation to release it to satisfy sadists and conspiracy theorists. It's part of the investigation, it's apparently extremely graphic, and it's evidence.

It's up to you prove it was not him.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Willtell

yes.

There are multiple possible ways that this went down:

Real terror: Mateen did it (several subplots possible, wife/other shooter)
Real terror false flag combo: Mateen did it, but someone lured him into doing it
Patsy: Mateen was at the club, but as a 'normal' patron. soemone else did the shooting, Mateen is blamed
False flag: someone else did it, Mateen was not even at the club

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:39 PM
link   

They might not have an obligation to relase material. But if they want us to believe the official story - they better provide some proof.

And again: this is a fact/proof/evidence finding mission started by me.
I have no proof he was NOT there - i have no proof he WAS there.

Open investigation. I will accept any version, based on proof or evidence.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join