It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orlando 911 Transcript - Allegiance Claim Redacted

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Police: Emergency 911, this is being recorded.

Mateen; In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

Police: What?

Mateen: Praise be to God, and prayers as well as peace be upon the prophet of God [in Arabic]. I let you know, I'm in Orlando and I did the shootings.

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

Police: Ok, What's your name?

Mateen: I pledge allegiance to [omitted] may God protect him [in Arabic], on behalf of [omitted].

Police: Alright, where are you at?

Mateen: In Orlando.

Police: Where in Orlando?

[End of call].

Why has it been “omitted”? Is there something they don’t want people to know about? If he said “ISIL”, “Islamic State” or indeed any other incarnation of the name, then why not just print it? So who exactly did he supposedly swear allegiance to?

Sources...

www.bbc.co.uk...
www.fbi.gov...

Also... where else did we recently hear “What is your name?” and a ludicrous response? Funny thing, that.

And the plot thickens.

edit on 1MondayMondayAmerica/Chicago11amMonday1am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Another reason they won't charge the wife.
DOJ can't redact the tapes if they are used as evidence in a trial.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:31 AM
link   
fill in the blanks to your discretion, My name is I pledge of allegiance to Jesus Christ, In the name of God the Merciful, the beneficial [in Arabic]

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: IllegalName

Just crafting the narrative. If they omit it now then years down the line when people look back maybe they won't even remember it at all.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Information like that should be available to the public without spin and without edits to create or suppress an agenda. Our Government is so disgusting and corrupt. Good thing I don't get emotional...

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   
a reply to: FredWreck

Believe it or not, that is exactly what came to my mind. Why else would they redact it? But that’s just it, murder cannot be committed in the name of Jesus Christ, no Prophet of God would ever endorse or condone an atrocity (or the faking of - not saying it was, just saying that it wouldn’t be condoned either way).

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:35 AM
link   

The moment that even a single word is removed, the entirety of a transcript is useless.... unless one is to believe that those doing the editing are being honest with their edits.... which I do not.

You either release a conversation or you don't. As they say, you can't be a little bit pregnant.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Yeah, I didn't meant to bash the religion. I meant in a way to show how useless the transcript is lol what's the purpose of even releasing it reply to: IllegalName

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: FredWreck

Absolutely, that’s entirely the point I considered in the first place - it leaves too many blank spaces, figuratively and literally.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Police: What's your name?

Mateen: My name is I pledge of allegiance to [omitted].

ISIS

say it again louder

ISIS

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 11:49 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Then why not print it??

Heck, maybe he used a name for said organisation which is not allowed to be disclosed?

Hmm, I guess this is already being covered - www.abovetopsecret.com...

No less, I am absolutely stumped as to why those particular parts were redacted.

Wait, I know what he said now...

“My name is I pledge allegiance to Death to Traitors”

edit on 1MondayMondayAmerica/Chicago11amMonday1am06 by IllegalName because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:25 PM
link   
So..I really haven't been following all the stuff..but has anyone covered why the original tweets came in before 12am on June 11, and then first 911 call came in at 2:02am on the 12? If people were tweeting at 11ish why wait the 2 hours before calling 911..Im totally confused. Can twitter change the timestamps? Can people that use twitter change the timestamps?

edit on 20-6-2016 by Neopan100 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Neopan100

Twitter users wouldn’t be able to change the timestamps, but anybody with direct access to the databases certainly could. Who knows how big a team they have with root privileges?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:50 PM
link   

all i know is that if my friend were shot and bleeding..Im absolutely 100% sure i would be calling police before tweeting, FBing, Instagramming anything..this needs to be explained..

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 01:57 PM
link   
When the authorities release information to the public that reads more like Mad-Libs you know we have transparency issues. Like people are stupid enough to assume he is praising Buddha or Jesus while yelling in Arabic shooting up a gay club. This kind of deflection will only lead to more suffering in the future. Until people realize this problem stemmed from multiple sources we will never fix it.

Better gun control with mental evaluations and training.
Get rid of the gun show loophole, and properly vet every gun owner.
Your second amendment rights end where mine starts.
Better methods of cultural assimilation and adaptation.
Stop turning a blind eye to the Teachers/Imams preaching radical Islam. If ISIS/ISIL is the minority in the Islamist faith then I encourage the moderate Muslims around the world to do the same thing Christianity did and make your peers assimilate to the 21st century or cast them to the wolves.

To ignore either of the primary issues here is being ignorant. Sadly I don't think any of our so called leaders have a broad enough scope to tackle things like this. One side blames Islam and the other blames guns. Your both right and your both wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 02:10 PM
link   
The problem here isn't so much what was omitted in this case where the real transcript was already released in the news.

Its that the government thinks it has the jurisdiction to tamper with evidence if it doesnt like the Islam terror link. The government has no jurisdiction or legal ability to tamper with evidence.

Even if it passed laws, to allow it to do this, those are unlawful and unconstitutional and interfere with due process.

So what is really bad about this is, he is just over reaching on his powers and trying to get away with it and apparently FBI and police forces that would refuse to do this on the grounds that the government is interfering and its not legal, are aiding and abetting this felony.

Its a crime to overstep your boundaries in office.

And they're letting him get away with this, as if already accepting a tyrant.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Not only was the allegiance claim redacted, the FBI also replaced the word "Allah" with "God".

Nothing to see here folks.

FBI releases unredacted transcript of Orlando shooter's 911 calls after public pressure

edit on 20-6-2016 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:49 PM
link   
What if it was never ISIS?

What if it was WORSE? Something THEY WANTED to initially be blamed in ISIS? What If it was...

"God" and "CIA" or "FBI" ... ?

This IS a conspiracy board? Perhaps he knew about his patsy-status and everyone is NOW in cover-up mode?

Saying initially it was ISIS and then redacting [like they were going to have to do] would make everyone THINK it really WAS ISIS...

ISIS would be convenient...blaming some informant operation would be VERY....unfortunate.

edit on 20-6-2016 by DanteGaland because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Now I did hear today on NPR they are going to release the full transcripts from the shooters 911 call but not the people insides calls.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:06 PM
link   
a reply to: tinner07

The FBI has released the Full Transcripts

top topics

<<   2 >>

join