It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I Was A Professional 9/11 Truther (And I Gave It Up)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Vector99
a reply to: rustydog

Initially, the 9/11 Omissions Report simply said, we dont know why Building 7 fell. Have a nice day.

It was the Truth movement's calls for an investigation which forced a response.

And what did finally tell us?

That despite Silverstein's "we decided to pull it" admission, debris from the other buildings and internal fires caused a near perfect collapse/implosion...

People, you dont have to be a structural engineer nor a demolitions expert to realize that they are being intellectually dishonest at best or lying at worst.

There was no investigation.

There were explanations that were reverse engineered to try and explain preconceived assumptions.

edit on 20-6-2016 by gladtobehere because: wording

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:01 AM
link   
a reply to: Zaphod58

Zap i am curious what your views are on this.

Like i said above something i find interesting is why people believe 9/11 conspiracies.

Do you not think that ignorance plays a big role in it, for example the member you were addressing talking about flight 93 asks the question "where is the wreckage". I myself once asked the same question when researching 9/11 so went out done my own research and discovered iron mountain and their facility that store a whole load of interesting stuff. Yet some believers of 9/11 truth will say "where is the wreckage" as if this is some kind of smoking gun point, all most as if it does not exist. I do not think they do this because they have seen a youtube video where the same question is asked by a 9/11 turthers but then they do not actually bother to corroborate this information for themselves.

Seems to me that a lot of 9/11 truthers could debunk themselves if they just done a little bit of research.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:05 AM
link   
a reply to: OtherSideOfTheCoin

Most of what happened on 9/11 is still classified.

To make matters worst the majority of what people know is from the actual footage of the buildings collapsing. That's about it.

Secrets and ignorance will always breed conspiracy theories.
edit on 20-6-2016 by TheSorrow because: Typo

edit on 20-6-2016 by TheSorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Most people equate what they see on the nightly news as being what ALL crashes have to look like. Then when they see one that doesn't look like that they make the obvious jump to it being something weird and or nefarious. I've seen it a lot, especially with recent crashes. They don't find the wreckage within a few hours of it crashing and it's got to be something along the lines of it didn't crash, or they don't want to find it, etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus

I used to think that because of plausible deniability Bush knew nothing. Today I think that is probably not an accurate analysis.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSorrow

Most of what happened on 9/11 is still classified.

Be specific what is classified?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:17 AM
link   

How would I know? I don't have the clearance to view classified government documents.

So many fill in the blanks with whatever they want to believe

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
Well nice try but I don't believe a word of it.
There is no "conspiracy theory" that explains everything, I will give you that.
But lack of answers does not equal the government telling the truth.
Our air defenses were shut down completely that day and false radar and transponder signals injected in to FAA and NORAD radars.
No steel skyscraper would collapse due to fires, no less fall completely in to it's own footprint and leave a rubble pile less than 1/100th of the original height of the building.
Certainly building 7 should prove that there was more at play here than just aircraft crashing in to buildings.

9/11 destroyed many things besides the security of the US; it destroyed the records of the El Dorado task force which was tracking financial crimes, records of WorldCom as well as Enron vital to their prosecution for theft and mismanagement, by destroying the brokerage responsible for clearing the 10 year bonds that financed Project Hammer which destabilized the Soviet economy and instituting emergency clearing procedures for said bonds to the tune of nearly a quarter billion dollars.

The planning and execution of 9/11 were quite remarkable and only possibly with the assistance of the major media.
No, I don't believe anyone who has seriously investigated 9/11 could walk away from it somehow thinking they were foolish to have ever bothered.
The elite have stolen all the money or did you not hear about the TARP bailouts?
Did they change the rules for banks? Of course not.
They all got bonuses and kept floating ever larger derivatives bubbles.
It will all come crashing down one day so don't be surprised when it does.
Our money grows more worthless by the day thanks to QE 1, 2, 3, infinity.

Those seeds might not seem like such a looney idea.
I'd rather hang on to crazy conspiracy theories than support and give a wink to a criminal government that only plans to increase it's own power at the expense of the people.
edit on 20-6-2016 by Asktheanimals because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: TheSorrow

You cannot say "Most of what happened on 9/11 is still classified"?

But not tell us what you actually mean specifically what blanks are there you are the one making the claim not me.

This is what i mean, truthers will make a claim with out any research to back it up because they heard it on a YouTube video or read it on a forum.

Do your own research!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:22 AM
link   

It's widely known and acccepted that there are aspects of 9/11 that are still classified. I did not realize this is controversial. Would you like me to provide some links?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: cuckooold

Welcome to 2001

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSorrow

It's widely known and acccepted that there are aspects of 9/11 that are still classified. I did not realize this is controversial. Would you like me to provide some links?

So we have went from "Most of what happened on 9/11 is classified" to "Some aspects"......

If you are going to make a statement like that, as if it is a statement of fact ie "Most of what happened on 9/11 is still classified" then yes i expect you to back that up with credible sources.

I know that there are some aspects that are classified but to claim "MOST" of what happened is classified is wrong.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
Our air defenses were shut down completely that day

Exactly what air defences were shut down?

No steel skyscraper would collapse due to fires,

Funny how you "forget" that they were hit by 2 high speed jet airliners....

no less fall completely in to it's own footprint

Funny how you "forget" all the other buildings destroyed by the collapse of the WTC buildings....

nd leave a rubble pile less than 1/100th of the original height of the building.

How high should the rubble pile be, and exactly how high was it?

it destroyed the records of the El Dorado task force which was tracking financial crimes, records of WorldCom as well as Enron vital to their prosecution for theft and mismanagement, by destroying the brokerage responsible for clearing the 10 year bonds that financed Project Hammer which destabilized the Soviet economy and instituting emergency clearing procedures for said bonds to the tune of nearly a quarter billion dollars.

Your evidence for that is what exactly?
edit on 20-6-2016 by hellobruce because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

I see you too have noticed what i have.

So many truthers on this site who all pat each other on the back by making claims like "our air defences where shut down that day" without bothering to provide any evidence.

It does not matter that its total bollocks all that matters is that it points to the grand false flag conspiracy.

So difficult to respect a turhers argument when they cannot critique themselves or acknowledge the weeks points to their arguments then just say whatever they want with zero sources anyway!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: dashen

I don't want want a video I am just curious how fast did wtc7 fall.

Depends on which video you watch.
also depends if you start counting from the collapse of the mechanical room or the general structure collapse.
Whatever the case may be no matter which video you watched it is clear that the building collapses into itself from the inside not from the facade

Also a very important to note are the very credible witness accounts of explosions going off inside of building 7 prior to the implosion

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   

Smh, yeah, there are still big gaps. I am surprised this is news to some people.
edit on 20-6-2016 by TheSorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: dashen

originally posted by: OtherSideOfTheCoin
a reply to: dashen

I don't want want a video I am just curious how fast did wtc7 fall.

Depends on which video you watch.
also depends if you start counting from the collapse of the mechanical room or the general structure collapse.
Whatever the case may be no matter which video you watched it is clear that the building collapses into itself from the inside not from the facade

Also a very important to note are the very credible witness accounts of explosions going off inside of building 7 prior to the implosion

So if we watch from the point of initial collapse, the mechanical penthouse, it did not fall at free fall speeds as you claimed initially did it?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheSorrow

Smh, yeah, there are still big gaps. I am surprised this is news to some people.

Again!

What gaps????

From our brief conversation so far i think you might have many gaps in your knowledge of what happened that day but i am not sure that is to do with classified information.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:41 AM
link   

See that is misdirection and nothing else.
Where did the penthouse collapse into?
How did all of the main support structures of the building fail nearly all at the same time across the building?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:43 AM
link   

Also why was there molten metal under the buildings?

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join