It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Ukrainian language edition of CIA cutout Radio Liberty claims that Russia planning to invade.

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Oh Nooooooooooooo! LOL Run For the Hills!!!! The Axis of Evil Russia is coming for the Israelis!!!!!
Source

I wonder who here's believes the BS.
The Ukrainian language edition of CIA cutout Radio Liberty claims that Russia planning to invade Alaska, Israel. Calls for WAR

Expecting World War III: How the world will change

The Axis of Evil is the term first used by former U.S. President George Bush in his annual address to the U.S. Congress on January 29, 2002, which he frequently repeated throughout his entire presidency when describing the governments of the countries that were accused of sponsoring terrorism.

Today this list should be confidently headed by Russia.

Besides Crimea, occupied by Russian terrorists, and partially occupied Ukrainian Donbas, combat is underway in the Gaza Strip, Syria, Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya, Nagorniy Karabakh, Bosnia, Thailand and a number of African countries. At the moment it is relatively quiet in Transnistria, Abkhazia, South Ossetia… however, war may return there at any moment.

Why does Russia want a new world war?

edit on 18-6-2016 by Raven95 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
This is the same euromaidanpress news site or blog which had being defending the Pro EU Ukrankian protests in 2014/2015.

According to google and yes its CIA funded to.

For example, combat in Iraq resumed thanks to Syrian mercenaries. And who openly supports the military conflict in Syria? That’s right, the Kremlin. Who supplies modern weapons to the Hamas terrorists? The Kremlin, once again… Who benefits from escalation of armed conflicts all over the world? Moscow… This is how they distract the attention of the global community from the events in Ukraine.

LOL LOL NO Mention in this joke of a article that Russia is fighting ISIS in Syria.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:48 AM
link   
I don't think I understand what this is about.
Do you have a source for starters?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:52 AM
link   
a reply to: z00mster

Yes posted, sorry i almost died of laughter. Seems whomever wrote it is a strong GW Bush supporter.
Enjoy reading it for the laughs.

1.No evidence ever posted for any of their hilarious claims.
2.The map they posted is quite funny.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Radio Free Europe/Radio Liberty (RFE/RL) is a broadcaster funded by the U.S. government that provides "news, information, and analysis" to countries in Eastern Europe, Central Asia, and the Middle East "where the free flow of information is either banned by government authorities or not fully developed."

(post by DAVID64 removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 04:58 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

So the only way you counter this is by accusing me of a troll for The Russian Government?

I am reporting you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Another Pro Russia thread? You guys getting paid over time? Text

Did you even read the article i posted or did you just blasted and stamped whenever someone has no facts to use its either one of these things.

1.Anti American.
2.Russian paid troll.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: Raven95

Oooooo. Running to tell teacher?
We've had a swarm of pro Russia shills run through here over the last couple years. If you are mistaken for one, because of your constant posting of "Russia can do no wrong, America is to blame" threads and comments........that's on you.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Since you believe that article i take it you would believe this one as well?
Russian Airstrikes In Syria Are Helping ISIS Terrorists Into Europe: US Air Force General

Russia’s Giving ISIS An Air Force

because of your constant posting of "Russia can do no wrong, America is to blame" threads and comments........that's on you.

We've had a swarm of pro Russia shills run through here over the last couple years

So America is not to blame for the current chaos and mess in the middle east? thats Russia's fault to right? who was it that supported the Pro European union protests in Ukraine to remove a democratically elected government?

Thats Russia fault to it seems.

We've had a swarm of pro Russia shills run through here over the last couple years

Well i am no troll and thats a shame, i am just pointing this anti Russian and Pro American nonsense is getting and will get anyone nowhere.

If you actually believe this article that i posted then you might as well believe that North Korea is able to take over the south korea and eventually America.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Oooooo. Running to tell teacher?
We've had a swarm of pro Russia shills run through here over the last couple years. If you are mistaken for one, because of your constant posting of "Russia can do no wrong, America is to blame" threads and comments........that's on you.

Actually, I remember during that whole Ukraine thing there were certain members who posted at least two anti-russian threads a day for months. Did you call them out as well?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:14 AM
link   

So again champ whose to blame for the Chaos in the middle east? Europe? silent treatment ugh?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:21 AM
link   

If I personally was paid by every state i'd been accused of being on the payroll for, i'd be a very rich individual, and i'd have paychecks coming from America, the EU, Russia, China, the DPRK, South Korea, Syria and Israel.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Sadly i have no paychecks and food prices here keeps rising.So who do i blame the food prices and inflation upon? South Korea is a nice place but pricey. Unless your rich and famous then everything would be just fine.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:26 AM
link   

I never said we haven't made our own mess. I think our govt is about as screwed up as it gets. But, that does not make Russia the good guy or us the Evil Americans. Russia has it's faults, but your OPs read like Russia is some innocent lamb being victimized by the Big Bad U.S. and that it's laughable that they would ever do anything wrong.
You do realize Russia stirred up their own troubles in the M.E., right? Soviet/Afghan War ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Thanks for the belated heads up.
The article is dated 2014/09/03
Bit late to run for the hills now innit?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:33 AM
link   

You do realize Russia stirred up their own troubles in the M.E., right? Soviet/Afghan War ring a bell?

At least under the Soviets the women in Afghan had more freedom then the freedom fighters that America backed whom was it that supported Bin laden to overthrow the Soviets?

Does that ring a bell?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:37 AM
link   

I would let Reagan and Hillary do the talking.

Americans were worried of Russian having to much power of influence in Asia thus your government supported the Jihadists to overthrow the soviets whom were just keeping the peace.

Funny how Europe was better back then. Then it is now.

think our govt is about as screwed up as it gets.

Your govt begged the Russians in Syria not to bomb our terrorists buddies.

Was Russia wrong what they did in chechnya? yes yet chechnya is an Islamic state which is a bit split and divided.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:40 AM
link   

Article posted:

2014/09/03

You might want to update your RSS feeds, they seem a little behind on the times.

~Tenth

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 05:42 AM
link   
What Russia did in chechnya was wrong. But what today Americans are doing globally.

-Trying to provoke Russia and China into a war. < Remember Gulf of Tonkin incident?
-Blaming and accusing democratically elected leaders and their leaders and police for defending themselves agaisnt protesters who are armed.

-Supporting Radical Jihadists in the middle east while the other country for the chaos.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join