It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See you... in Hell

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by James the Lesser
Wait, colonel, if they are telling the truth(highly doubtful), what he F***?

So, I don't behave like a sheep in the flock, I am sent to hell. if I decide I like pleasure and fun and happyness, I am going to hell. If I decide I don't want to spend my time fearing hellfire and brimstone just because one guy in a city of thousands makes god mad, and instead go out and have fun, I'm going to hell. If I decide to think for myself, I'm going to hell.

Well, fine, I'd rather live now with my freinds and family rather then fear for my life from a god who will and has killed on a whim and think and have fun rather then obey and do nothing with my life but what the shepard of the flock of sheep wants me to do.

====================================

No man you ain't gotta be like that. Crap you ain't never met a hedonist till you've met me! And I ain't going to hell and no one can make me. You gotta screw up really bad to be bad. Think about it!
How many rapists or murderers do you know. I'll bet you don't know any. There's what 8-9 billion people here on the 3rd rock.
and only 7-800 million here, your allready in the chosen land.
You go to Africa or Asia or India or the Middle East a you'd be hard pressed to find anyone that isn't a murderer or a rapist or a child molester. You also might want to notice I said muderer not killer there is a distinct difference especially in Gods eye it is only our man made Justice that is Blind, God has good eyesight, trust me on this one

tut tut

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mikromarius
We have all sinned we are all sinners. But that doesn't mean we go to Hell. God will judge us like on a scale, where our good and our bad doings are weighed so to speek. Nobody will know their destination for sure until they stand before God in the Judgement.

Blessings,
Mikromarius

How is that when the Bible makes it clear that we've all sinned and fell short, but He sent His only begotten Son as the sacrifice for the sins and we are to accept Him, regardless of our sins, or we will be subject to the Hell that was created for Satan and the other fallen angels? It's clear that an grain of sin is equal to a desert of sin, so how can it be that he would "scale" it? Either we accept His Son, or we don't. We either go to Heaven or we go to Hell.

posted on Aug, 3 2003 @ 09:04 PM
link   
If I go to Hell, it will be because of MY doing not God's.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 02:49 AM
link   
Blah blah blah blah,

Some say that life can be hell or heaven.

Depends on what you make it.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 03:06 AM
link   

So lilith, if you don't like the decision what will you do about it?

if an all powerful god exists, then there wont be much i can do about it. But also - if this 'god' existed then he wouldnt respect someone being being so decietful as to live to rules they are strongly apposed to.
So the existence of god is irrelevant to me as i live in accordance with my own rules.

posted on Aug, 4 2003 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Not true Lil you follow the rules the society gives you to follow through its laws.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join