It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive: Orlando shooter's ex-wife speaks out

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Just heard an analysis from the latest No Agenda Show about the Orlando and event it let me tell you these guys are good when their good.

The show breaks down the Don Lemon (LGBQT) interview with a a gay Muslim Imam, and the former (now missing?) ex-wife of the Orlando shooter.

CNN Interview

Sitora Yusify, ex-wife of Orlando shooter Omar Mateen, speaks out exclusively to Don Lemon in her first live television interview

First off, what's a gay tendency???

She speaks about the shooter's abusive behavior in their relationship and the nature of their families relationship while making some what should already be well known intolerant attitude towards the LGBQT community for Islam both in the Middle East and here in America.

Here's part of her interview...

You have to watch the interview on the CNN page for the full interview but you'll get a few insights into the family structure of the Middle East and Islamic intolerance towards outsiders and the LGBQT community. They interview his father and he denies the abusive relationship he had with his ex-wife and allegations about him being gay.

CNN Go

I have been trying to find the CNN video of Don Lemon's interview with the gay Imam but they scrubbed it. They talk about it a lot on the No Agenda show but apparently CNN didn't like the fact that the Imam spoke poorly of Saudi Arabia and Iran.

Anyway, see if you can dig up the article or video of the interview with the gay Imam that CNN has been working furiously to scrub off the internet, here's a link to the Tweet about the interview from CNN's Twitter account.

CNN Twitter.

My browser won't play the video so you might actually be able to watch it. Enjoy!

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

Wait, which wife is missing? His ex or current?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 10:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Ex, coincidence???

I can't find a mainstream source that verifies that info only the source on the ATS thread and 1 random internet source so take that with a grain of salt.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Thanks Iamtat.
edit on 6/17/2016 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 11:11 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: onequestion

Wait, which wife is missing? His ex or current?

The current wife is missing (protective custody).
THIS woman is his ex-wife...now in Brazil and remarried, I think.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Who would expect someone's ex to have good things to say about them?

I do believe his wife, although I think that she should have called the Cops. But if the FBI actually investigated him a couple of times and did nothing, how was she to believe that they would have done anything to stop him? I am sure that they would have blown her off too.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:33 PM
link   
So he took selfies = gay?

I'd call that narcisstic, nothing to do with sexual orientation.

It seems the media and politics are trying hard to steer away from the radical islam topic.

What they seem to forget: attacking the LGBT commnity is the gayest thing to do

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: svetlana84

He wasn't an Islamic terrorist. He was a gay Muslim who's religion was at odds with his sexuality. He used Islam because he couldn't deal with it.
He didn't belong to any militant group and in fact had info from several extremist groups who are in opposition to each other so he had no manifesto for action to work from. Just a confused man who even in death couldn't admit to himself he was gay.

edit on 6172016 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

i agree 100%.

his narcissism was extreme. he connected himself to isis because he knew we/the world would be taking about it.

our egos are so bloody inflated it's ridiculous. i think it's gotten worse with the reality tv/ social media stuff plus the dateline/nightline type shows that in a way glorify tragedy.

I think there might be quite a few just like him brewing in this political climate and that worries me more than isis does.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Who would expect someone's ex to have good things to say about them?

I do believe his wife, although I think that she should have called the Cops. But if the FBI actually investigated him a couple of times and did nothing, how was she to believe that they would have done anything to stop him? I am sure that they would have blown her off too.

And she would likely be dead now, by her husbands hands, if he had found out that she called. She was in a lose lose situation. Dead, for turning him in, or jailed by not turning him in.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie

i agree 100%.

his narcissism was extreme. he connected himself to isis because he knew we/the world would be taking about it.

our egos are so bloody inflated it's ridiculous. i think it's gotten worse with the reality tv/ social media stuff plus the dateline/nightline type shows that in a way glorify tragedy.

Hmmm...interesting.
Reality TV...and NOT radical Islamic Terrorism is really responsible for this massacre.

Makes total sense.

DAMN YOU KARDASHIANS!
edit on 17-6-2016 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

in fact had info from several extremist groups who are in opposition

Huh?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:01 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

you reading comprehension is awesome, how old are you?

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: IAMTAT

you reading comprehension is awesome, how old are you?

Do you always ask posters on the Internet how old they are?
Creepy.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 02:41 PM
link   

He was not an islamic terrorist?

- twice under FBI investigation because of islamic extremist rethoric and self-affiliation with qaida
- attending the same mosque a suicide bomber did, having contacts with the suicide bombers
- carrying out a terrorist act, calling cops and media pledging alliance to ISIS

Did i miss something?

I agree with you, that he seemed to be a confused man. Actually i would go further and describe him as an outright psychopath.

But that's the problem: psychos seek psychopatic groups. And they find it with religious extremists. This guy happened to choose the islamic extremists groups.

Addition: about the conflicting islamic extremist groups: That's like in Hooliganism, for instance
Spartak Moscow vs CSKA Moscow vs Petersburg. Three hooligan groups, they fight each other in the national league.

But when cops show up, they unite against the cops, when Russia plays, like now in France, they group together since being Russian unites them over the internal fights.
edit on 17-6-2016 by svetlana84 because: see addition

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 03:05 PM
link   

"Did i miss something? "

Yes you did, it's called a political agenda. Those normally don't conform with reality.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:28 PM
link   

By that I meant not a member of those groups. He was a wanna be. But yes a terrorist and yes Islamic.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

If you listen to the No Agenda show they play audio from a CNN interview where one of the people who survived the shooting said that the shooter was on the phone speaking Arabic and CNN scrubbed the entire thing from the net.

Listen to the show.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Why don't they want to release the 911 call?

He was affiliated with a terrorist group you can bet your bottom dollar.

Listen to the episode I linked and then comment.

posted on Jun, 17 2016 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: knoxie

Things to keep you up at night....

top topics

<<   2 >>

join