It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Refugees spreading our fate?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:00 AM
link   
I had just posted a thread about the refugee crisis when i saw a post about a new killer disease, and it got me thinking that maybe they are letting all these refugees in the countrys around the world because they have planted a sleeper infection that is now starting to spread.
As some of them are quite touchy-feely with the women it would be quite easy for it to spread, again i have no proof so just sharing my thoughts.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Lompyt

pfft… why would they kill off their own people? They need them to pay for all their mistakes.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:10 AM
link   
Assuming sleeper Typhoid Marys exist for something ultra-lethal, you'd have to start eyeballing who in those countries of origin would have enough of a handle on diseases to make sure Mary doesn't die him/herself first.

I don't think we're anywhere near there yet in medical science.
edit on 6/15/2016 by Nyiah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Doctors and Virologists have long been warning about the dangers of mass refugees moving around Europe freely. TPTB just dont seem to care or has been said "have a plan". Drug resistant TB is a massive danger along with all the STDs and parasites.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Maybe they remade the recent season of x-files as a warning. This is the basic premise at the end of the season, and really while not likely it's also not far-fetched nor impossible.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:08 AM
link   

I don't think they've planted a "sleeper" infection, but.............the likelihood of a virulent killer disease from a remote part of the world being introduced into the US is going up exponentially. Just look at Zika virus.

new topics

top topics

join