It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nibiru Photographed from Brasil, Authenticated images

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Skywatcher2011

Is that so? So you're an expert on photographs? Well, as it turns out, Astronomy Magazine disagrees with you and most of the naysayers on this Web site. 9 planets in our solar system. Ooops. Not Pluto. Brings us to 8....Except Nibiru was labeled Planet X as in TEN, funny guy. Now they are discussing Planet 9 which is actually Planet X.
X, You Are Wrong

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:47 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Planet X does not stand for Planet Ten. X is used as a variable not a Roman numeral. It's a term that was coined by Percival Lowell before the discovery of Pluto and refers to an object seemingly pulling on the orbits of the outer planets. After we got a more accurate readings from the outer planets, specifically mass, it turns out their orbits were correct and there was no need for Planet X.

The only reason people associate Planet X with Nibiru is because of Nancy Lieder. She dubbed her own Nibiru-esque object Planet X in a bid to give it more credibility and confuse the uneducated.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:48 AM
link   
a reply to: ColdChillin

Not Planet X as in planet 10. Planet X as in planet Unknown.

Just like Pluto and Jupiter were when they were hypothesised about.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: LoriA
NIBIRU PHOTOGRAPHED FROM BRASIL — CATASTROPHE IMMINENT

Oh well I suppose it has been a while since the last time Nibiru headed this way. These ATS Nibiru doom threads are like comets....they keep coming around. Same narrative as well. Just waiting for the russian astronomer to be quoted.....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 09:58 AM
link   
a reply to: yorkshirelad

I'm just a layman, but I think the last time it "headed this way" was when the dinosaurs were taken out.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Anyone from UK got any signs of nibiru? I'm not convinced myself, iv tried taking pics at different times of the day but all I get is lens flare, iv tried 2 phone cameras and 3 proper cameras all with the same result, zilch

It seems like all the pics iv seen all show the "planet" at different places around the sun, wouldn't it be in the same place every time?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: TigStar82

I'm in Scotland. No mysterious planet visible here.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 04:33 AM
link   

Bournemouth here, no second sun / extra planets visible.
edit on 19-6-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:21 AM
link   
ok so that's the North, South and South-East of the UK, anything from the east or west??

How about the rest of our cousins around the world? We are quite diverse around here so we must be able to collect our own evidence from the 4 corners of the globe, everyone go outside and snap some pics and give us a quick heads up if you do happen to find a rogue planet heading our way

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:41 AM
link   

You need to put another lens in front of your camera, bit of glass for example, that will give you your second sun, you may need to play with the angles a bit.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Vasteel

Just as, depending upon the season, the view of celestial objects including the sun from the northern hemisphere is different from the view found in the southern hemisphere. It is simply a matter of perspective.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

You need to put another lens in front of your camera, bit of glass for example, that will give you your second sun, you may need to play with the angles a bit.

Was going to give this a try today but its thick fog, 10 meter visibility and pouring hard

Would you mind explaining what the glass does? is it just an optical illusion caused by the added glass in front of the camera or does the glass help remove the lens flare?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:12 AM
link   
I would say optical illusion caused by the glass.
Here is a video which shows you how to do the "welders glass" trick. Explanation given from around 1 min onwards.

edit on 20-6-2016 by Vasteel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
Just as, depending upon the season, the view of celestial objects including the sun from the northern hemisphere is different from the view found in the southern hemisphere. It is simply a matter of perspective.

When should we see the object?
It it is near the sun then shouldn't it be visible during the day everywhere, or at sunset/rise?
Unless it's hidden behind the sun.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:43 AM
link   
This is where competent mods are needed. the first posting of such a planet x, nibiru, etc thread should include a flag...astronomical coordinates provided or NOT.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 05:48 AM
link   
a reply to: darkstar57

It's in skunkworks so actual evidence is not neccesarilly needed.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

so what is asserted without evidence , may be dismissed without evidence

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 09:04 AM
link   

I don't know, as I am no expert.

My only point is that perspective matters. Where the observer is standing on a sphere will effect what that observer can see.

posted on Jun, 23 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasteel
I would say optical illusion caused by the glass.
Here is a video which shows you how to do the "welders glass" trick. Explanation given from around 1 min onwards.

OMG I'm such a an idiot, i'v been a welder for 10+ years, why didn't I think of just using my mask
The simple answers in life seem to go right over my head while I'm working on stupidly complicated ways to get things done lol

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join