It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Magic is real if you are willing to pay the price.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   
a reply to: nonspecific

Don't be deceived. Yes, magic is real, the occultic entities exist, but the truth is such a sacrifice is not worth the power and the superficial things. The spirits behind the magical astral projections and divinations, enchantments, are only but demonic spirits, that are wicked.

Even though it seems pointless because you'll believe what you choose to, just remember that there's some truth to every rumour you hear. Jesus is actually the only way... not because i'm a christian, but because it is fact.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: nonspecific
This is not a debate about magic and if it is real, this is me telling the world that it is real but there is a price to be paid when you decide to # with the universe.

Yes! Imagination, ignorance and vanity are very Real!
Everything exists, and thus, is Real!
Unicorns are real!
'Thought/imagination' is real features of the One ALL inclusive Universal Reality!
And, thus, is 'magic'.

The price?
Vain delusional 'beliefs'.
Taking 'credit' for what you did not create!
Blaming when things don't follow along with your imaginary 'will'.
It is all vanity!
Vanity and delusion are the 'price', becoming blinded to unconditional Love, is the 'price'!

"Sometimes we get what we want (the vain ego loves to take credit), but we ALWAYS get EXACTLY what we NEED!"
Belief in 'free-will (or any kind of 'will')' and 'choice' is insanity, delusional.
'Magic' is ego masturbation of a higher order! *__-

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 06:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: JiminIsQueen
a reply to: nonspecific
Jesus is actually the only way... not because i'm a christian, but because it is fact.

THAT is just precious! *__-

"New study of the brain shows that facts and beliefs are processed in exactly the same way."

www.newsweek.com...

<< 1  2  3   >>

join