It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Once upon a time.....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Once upon a time there was a country where people lived normal lives and even though many were poor they felt safe and were often happy.

One day an evil army attacked the unsuspecting villagers. A rain of fire and ash fell upon the streets. Buildings collapsed and many people perished. (It was a sad day.) The survivors mourned but many tried to move on with their lives.

Of course the country who was attacked felt the need to retaliate and so began a great war.

The war would continue for countless years. Who is right or who was wrong is a matter of opinion or religious belief.

Is there an end?

Many say there will not be an end to hate.
I hope those people are wrong.

I ask if there is a god watching why he allows such cruelty?
If god enjoys this then why do you worship such a depraved entity?

Take Care.

Peace?

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 05:10 PM
link   
The people rallied, and they planted crops, and harvested them. They always felt under the mantle of the oppressor, but still they held together, being a village.

One day, a warrior from their lands rose and talked about oppression and liberty. He talked to the people about rising against the oppressor, but they would not listen. They were afraid. They worried that they would all be killed, and worried about their children.

posted on Jun, 13 2016 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: georgeglass
Once upon a time there was a country where people lived normal lives and even though many were poor they felt safe and were often happy.

One day an evil army attacked the unsuspecting villagers. A rain of fire and ash fell upon the streets. Buildings collapsed and many people perished. (It was a sad day.) The survivors mourned but many tried to move on with their lives.

Of course the country who was attacked felt the need to retaliate and so began a great war.

The war would continue for countless years. Who is right or who was wrong is a matter of opinion or religious belief.

Is there an end?

Many say there will not be an end to hate.
I hope those people are wrong.

I ask if there is a god watching why he allows such cruelty?
If god enjoys this then why do you worship such a depraved entity?

Take Care.

Peace?

God allows humanity a free will, should God step in, would you then complain that He is not allowing free will, that we are all just robots, we have no identity, no choice.
If God showed up and preached a message of peace, love, relationship, they would kill Him, oh they did

You have a choice, the now, this short life or eternity of peace
Gods made it clear, very clear, choose now or face justice in future

new topics

join