It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Google: hillary clinton ind...

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:32 PM
link   
So yesterday, a thread was posted about Assange claiming Google was working with Hillary and this claim has been made before on ATS, and it wasn't long ago. Well another source, SourceFed.com, brought to light that Google very well may be suppressing negative searches about Clinton. Funny enough, Snopes has just posted a response to SourceFed's findings and decided the claim is Unproven.

But check it out for yourself, go to Google and try "hillary clinton ind" and "hillary clinton crim" (for indictment and criminal). See what pops up and then type the same search into Bing, Yahoo, whatever.

But two simple searches aren't the only meat and potatoes of their report, so check their video below and see what else they've found.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Swills

Got it!

So, I got Hillary clinton Indiana, India, indiana rally, independent voters etc. not a single result for indictment.

And, hillary clinton crime reform, crime bill 1994, crimea, criminal justice...not a single result for her being a criminal...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:45 PM
link   

They must have found out because I typed in "Hillary Clinton ind" and the first thing that came up was "hillary clinton indictment for emails.

Google will always be one step ahead because it's omnipotent!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Nikola014

Well, she isn't a criminal until our Justice system says so. I wish the same rules of law applied to HC that apply to you and I. * sighs * someday...

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Feltrick

I don't understand.

Shouldn't results be the same for everyone, everywhere in the world?

When I type Hillary Clinton ind, i don't get a single result about the email scandal, just a whole bunch hillary clinton indiana boring stuff...

Maybe google is just manipulating search results for the US?

edit on 549k2016Fridaypm014 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:53 PM
link   
Nice catch Swills.

You will get credit for me on this one.

There's a first for everything.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

I don't know what to tell you. It came up with the suggestion for indictment under the search. I also tried "Hillary Clinton cri" and it did not come up with crimes.

That said, if you finish the word crimes it comes up with a search of Hillary's crimes. It also comes up with a vox article about what you are posting.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Yes and no, I am not sure how it works for the most common thing google does, but your search results can most definitely be different than mine.

But I did get the same common searches as you here, but if i went to indic, indictment came up.
edit on thFri, 10 Jun 2016 16:58:14 -0500America/Chicago620161480 by Sremmos80 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Hillary the first f_____ president.

(sorry, the "emale" is missing)

I would say that within the next few months, her entire history will be "cleaned" on the internet.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 04:59 PM
link   

I tried it and got the results described in the OP.

Definitely suspicious.
edit on 10-6-2016 by watchitburn because: (Added Screen Caps)

Edit: I am in New Orleans and not signed into Google, Yahoo or Bing
edit on 10-6-2016 by watchitburn because: Further Info

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Same for me. Kinda creepy since SourceFed did say that because they're in Cali maybe that's why they're not getting those results but I'm on the east and my results are the same.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:07 PM
link   

That's interesting indeed. Where about are you from?

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:08 PM
link   
a reply to: NewzNose

She is under criminal investigation so...

Funny, remember when she said it wasn't an investigation and that it was just a security inquiry? Lol oh politicians and their coded talk.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   

this one seemed to have no trouble finding it.
edit on 6/10/2016 by awareness10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: onequestion

My first? You should check out my thread history then.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: watchitburn

Mmmm screenshots!

New Orleans eh? I miss the French Quarter. I must go back!

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
Don't be silly, Hillary didn't do that, she isn't that smart. One of her people working for her probably did that.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:13 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

Yeah, one of the people working for her.

Google.
edit on 10-6-2016 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
a reply to: NewzNose

She is under criminal investigation so...

Funny, remember when she said it wasn't an investigation and that it was just a security inquiry? Lol oh politicians and their coded talk.

Swills...
Love and respect you, man.
But to bring this to the attention of all of the other plebes I know, can you cite where the Snuke is under criminal investigation, because I haven't been able to find criminal investigation linked to her. If I could, it would sway quite a few in my circle.
Please. I'll pass it on and hopefully it becomes viral, but I have yet to find any criminal charges against her.

posted on Jun, 10 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Swills, the guy is late to the party, Google is an arm of the CIA now, if it ever wasn't. The simple answer is pretty much just to ignore the prompter in most cases. It's not a bad exercise to put in full what you are looking for anyway.

Assange talked about Google a couple of years ago, you can search for the term, 'Google is not what it seems' as I don't think Wikileaks links work here.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join